PDA

View Full Version : Megane scenic 1999 1.6 16V sirius32 with AC

pepesound
28th January, 2012, 02:58 PM
Hi I have a problem with
Megane scenic S110030008/7700114502/7700110471
AM29F200B
Immo did it off. Now when cold car runs very poorly. When it reaches normal temperature everything is ok. At diagnosis all is well no errors. I attach two files if someone can tell if the problem is in flash. Thank for all.

KILL_THE_IMMO
28th January, 2012, 08:02 PM
verify checksum before and cut pin 58

pepesound
28th January, 2012, 08:27 PM
Monday will try and write you

alfabit
29th January, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi I have a problem with
Megane scenic S110030008/7700114502/7700110471
AM29F200B
Immo did it off. Now when cold car runs very poorly. When it reaches normal temperature everything is ok. At diagnosis all is well no errors. I attach two files if someone can tell if the problem is in flash. Thank for all.

File ' radi clear ' is not immo off, is virgin as you can see 0x4000 - 0x7FFF > FF, so can be used with keys or emu.
What dump do you use now ? ' ok radi ' seems to be immo off, but it is NOT your original file made off, is from an other car !
You must understand that mixing dumps from a type of reno engine to an other type is a very BAD idea ! A dump from an E7J engine seems to be like a dump from a K4J but the engine will never work ok ! Do not ever mix dump files ! For your engine to be ok working, you must off or virgin your specific engine dump file.
Post here your original engine file and making it off or virgin your engine will work as new.

itrade
29th January, 2012, 11:22 AM
File ' radi clear ' is not immo off, is virgin as you can see 0x4000 - 0x7FFF > FF, so can be used with keys or emu.
What dump do you use now ? ' ok radi ' seems to be immo off, but it is NOT your original file made off, is from an other car !
You must understand that mixing dumps from a type of reno engine to an other type is a very BAD idea ! A dump from an E7J engine seems to be like a dump from a K4J but the engine will never work ok ! Do not ever mix dump files ! For your engine to be ok working, you must off or virgin your specific engine dump file.
Post here your original engine file and making it off or virgin your engine will work as new.

Absolutely you're right!

pepesound
29th January, 2012, 11:52 AM
Alfabit first dump "radi ok" is original engine file,need make immo off.Thanks!

alfabit
29th January, 2012, 01:31 PM
Alfabit first dump "radi ok" is original engine file,need make immo off.Thanks!

So ' radi clear ' is virgin, not your engine file, but should work ( even badly ) with emu or original keys.
I understand you have on the car ' radi clear ' and engine work bad ? You posted the file ' radi clear ' before writing it in the 29F, am i right ?
If yes, normal working bad, it is not your engine file. I post for you ' radi ok ' virgin :

pepesound
29th January, 2012, 07:37 PM
Alfabit "radi ok" is the original file that the car will not start, "radi clear" is the file that i did it with a virgin and the car does not work well. Thank you for your help tomorrow will try with your file.Just tell me in case i need 58 pin to be cut.

key
29th January, 2012, 07:46 PM
well explained

pepesound
3rd February, 2012, 09:19 PM
alfabit dump that you did not work, the car will not start

peko
9th March, 2012, 02:26 PM

+1 agree :dito:

ninja123
10th March, 2012, 11:42 PM
virginise your ecu and use emulator, best way, works perfect with no running problems.

ninja

magdyman
11th March, 2012, 12:27 AM
Hello
in this case i use immo tool prog to make a virgin dump and use emulator every time it works good with me if you want send your original dump and i will send you the virgin one.
if you need emulator i can tell you how to get it .