PDA

View Full Version : vix 2.3 EPG query

seancred
29th January, 2012, 09:25 PM
Hi All,

This is probably a really straight foward question but it's driving me mad! My duo is running fine and epg is all up and running. In some instances the programme info is too long to fit in the epg description and it gives the option to read more. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to read more....can anyone help?!

Cheers

dell_xps
29th January, 2012, 09:42 PM
Hi All,

This is probably a really straight foward question but it's driving me mad! My duo is running fine and epg is all up and running. In some instances the programme info is too long to fit in the epg description and it gives the option to read more. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to read more....can anyone help?!

Cheers
Option in the menu to reduce the size of the epg box, you can move it left right, up down, make bigger or smaller m8.
HTH

seancred
29th January, 2012, 09:51 PM
Option in the menu to reduce the size of the epg box, you can move it left right, up down, make bigger or smaller m8.
HTH

Thanks mate,

The programme title etc is fine it's the blurb I'm struggling to get full details of. I can't see an option to change this?

dell_xps
29th January, 2012, 10:11 PM
Thanks mate,

The programme title etc is fine it's the blurb I'm struggling to get full details of. I can't see an option to change this?

Try a different skin m8, some do that.

seancred
29th January, 2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks mate, will do

seancred
2nd February, 2012, 02:54 PM
New skin worked a treat!

dell_xps
2nd February, 2012, 05:37 PM
No probs m8.