PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf 4 1.8T AUM tuned file help

fabianocai
31st January, 2012, 02:34 PM
hello guys,

I have a Golf IV 1.8T AUM engine, (K03S turbo)

this is my modified ECU, it is not too much aggressive but it is very very good.

It comes from a professional on-line tuner, dyno is accross 195hp and 330Nm max torque

What do you think? The dyno is true?!? It's a mistake..

I have a request, is there anyone who can help me in modifying it to get some more power? (If possible)

I read that an AUM motor with K03S turbocharger and 180hp injectors, can get up to 210-215hp without several hardware mods

this is the file ori/mod: :eating:

Alpinesport
31st January, 2012, 04:47 PM
your tuner don?t seams to work whit ME 7.5 ecu

A lot off boost and less fuel at max not a god tune but it will run it burn if you puss it to max

What did you pay for the tunning normally you get what you pay for

filecloud
31st January, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hehe
Tuner wants to open the throttle more than 90 degrees :-)
Some changes are not bad. I bet this is a tuningfile copied from a respected company where your tuner wanted to add his own tricks.
I see things like that every day. A good tuningfile "improoved" by 5 stupid copiers afterwards. The result is always a total mess.
greetings,
filecloud

fabianocai
1st February, 2012, 08:22 AM
ah ok, thank you ::)

It runs very well without problems, I also thought that some changes are not optimal, but are insignificant

But can it have 195hp?! I saw the dyno of a TT with this ECU, 197hp and 343Nm said. Impossible for me ... is unreliable, i think arrive max max max at 185-190hp and 300-310Nm

(sorry for my english :giveup:)

filecloud
1st February, 2012, 08:28 AM
ah ok, thank you ::)

It runs very well without problems, I also thought that some changes are not optimal, but are insignificant

But can it have 195hp?! I saw the dyno of a TT with this ECU, 197hp and 343Nm said. Impossible for me ... is unreliable, i think arrive max max max at 185-190hp and 300-310Nm

(sorry for my english :giveup:)
Hello
195hp is OK
greetings,
filecloud

fabianocai
2nd February, 2012, 01:11 PM
Hi, can I have another info of this tuned file?

The second lamba (between the kat) is activated? Is possible to deactivate it for mounting dekat downpipe?

Is it dongerous?

ahadi
2nd February, 2012, 02:46 PM
Here you find more info NefMoto - Index (http://nefmoto.com)

fabianocai
2nd February, 2012, 04:40 PM
erased last post

fabianocai
6th February, 2012, 06:39 PM
Hello guys,
I have a problem and I hope you can help me :(
I flashed the file below, It have only a "few essential changes", the car seems to be much more reactive and runs much more!

but the problem is at cold start, now here the outdoor temperature is about -10 degrees celsius, When It starts and begin to move (first gear or reverse gear), the car turn off immediately and no runs,
Not have idle problems
At hot start not have any problems

Who can help me?

Cordobe1
7th February, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hello,
you can put the old file and see Vagcom cold values***8203;***8203;, and then compare the values ***8203;***8203;on this file?

With this file you manage the power you expect?

tao13
19th December, 2015, 09:31 PM
hi fabianocai
you can send me the file on email ******* to see the difference on the cold star
i can not download it from here
i will try find the problem with winols

Johnner
19th December, 2015, 09:34 PM
Hi Tao13,welcome to Kaos...Please introduce yourself here : Introduce Yourself (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/2-Introduce-Yourself)

Then have a quick read of the rules here : Forum Rules (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/2-Forum-Rules)

morgano
19th December, 2015, 11:19 PM
Seems he forgot to see last post date before reply, Too much interest in getting tuned file for that car on the email, lol.

Regards,