PDA

View Full Version : mercedes small chrome key what problem ?

sss123456
2nd February, 2012, 05:07 PM
HI all,

Today received a small chrome key, problem is key cannot suck into EIS.
Other key can suck into EIS. I read the key with AK400 with battery taken out, it gives a good reading.
Seems like coil is good, can power up the key.

Test key with camera, press 'unlock' and 'panic' buttons can see IR signal.
Press trunk and lock button no IR signal.

What could be the problem ? Why the key cannot suck in ?
Any advice ?

Thanks !

labusas
2nd February, 2012, 07:03 PM
this key needs to be programed. Even with no battery a programed key will be sucked in and will start.
Read on EZS mcu dump and post here. I will generate a key witch you have to write to NEC chip on this key.

gtmech
3rd February, 2012, 07:31 AM
this key needs to be programed. Even with no battery a programed key will be sucked in and will start.
Read on EZS mcu dump and post here. I will generate a key witch you have to write to NEC chip on this key.

yes but that doesnt explain his no trunk and lock buttons not working. By the way I dont recommend you start the car without a battery in your key, if you do this you are asking for software corruption problems, i have seen it to many times

Fallen
3rd February, 2012, 11:34 AM
yes but that doesnt explain his no trunk and lock buttons not working. By the way I dont recommend you start the car without a battery in your key, if you do this you are asking for software corruption problems, i have seen it to many times

Nice sig bud!

gtmech
3rd February, 2012, 01:17 PM
Nice sig bud!

haha, lol, seriously mate, you have no idea how many emails a week i get from DK newbie members alone, i dont mind helping someone every now and then but its getting a little bit ridiculous

Fallen
3rd February, 2012, 01:53 PM
I could only imagine what somebody like PremierD's mailbox must be like (I know i've posted some garbage in there over the last few years!).
I reckon he would have to have a secretary to sort all his out!

God only know what kind of weird shite happens in meatheads mailbox...

:)

PierreTheron
3rd February, 2012, 09:53 PM
I could only imagine what somebody like PremierD's mailbox must be like (I know i've posted some garbage in there over the last few years!).

Meat is good . But better to eat it before it goes rotten..
:sleep:

gtmech
4th February, 2012, 07:09 AM

Thats true, I bet MH's mailbox would be like a treasure chest

sss123456
5th February, 2012, 07:35 AM
That means you guys are very good, and famous too :D