PDA

View Full Version : Channel list

djrikstar
3rd February, 2012, 01:57 AM
I used tspanel to get SgtFlipFlop's latest boutique on a customers vu+ duo box.
Now he wants me to change BBC Scotland to BBC Northwest etc.

So if i get the latest boutique of sgtflipflops via download (Link would be great ppl :-)
Then i open it up in dreambox edit and take out the scotland and put my regional channels in is it then a case of just pressing ftp and then send files to dreambox even thou its a vu+ box?? :hmmmm2:

dell_xps
3rd February, 2012, 02:26 AM
Do it via the menu on the Vu duo m8, sure if you go into channels then select whatever channel it is , then press menu on the remote it gives you a load of options.
So all you have to do is either delete BBC Scotland or move it, then go to all Satellite stations locate the BBC your after and press menu, it will then give you the option of putting it in whatever bouquet you want, simples.
HTH

djrikstar
3rd February, 2012, 04:54 PM
Yes sorted it just used remote. Easy

nady ali
18th April, 2012, 01:05 AM
thank you very very

elaineh
23rd April, 2012, 07:15 AM
Hi all, sorry to disturb you guys... i've got issues with my bbox888.. i'm thinking of changing to a better box.. any recommendations? pls let me know....

dell_xps
23rd April, 2012, 02:22 PM
Hi all, sorry to disturb you guys... i've got issues with my bbox888.. i'm thinking of changing to a better box.. any recommendations? pls let me know....

Hi better starting of a new thread and can you give a bit more information, thank you.