PDA

View Full Version : need new car

Shamonee
5th February, 2012, 03:58 PM
hi ppl having to part-ex our car 08reg corsa 1.3cdti ecoflex 3 door

we have had our 1st baby and this no longer cuts it. no room and hassle of no rear doors.

I don't know much about cars. the tax is ?30 a year would like something similar.

you guys recommend anything?
seen Peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 90 sport

Liteace
5th February, 2012, 04:01 PM
I would steer away from Peugeot, shitreon, and Rens, go for another Vauxhall or anything Japanese, or get rid of the baby and keep the Corsa, cheaper in the long run

smokey08
5th February, 2012, 04:18 PM
I would steer away from Peugeot, shitreon, and Rens, go for another Vauxhall or anything Japanese, or get rid of the baby and keep the Corsa, cheaper in the long run

Very good advice. Watch out for the small japanese cars as most of them are citroens and peugeots in disguise.

You wont go wrong with another vauxhall (maybe an astra) or it might be worth looking for a seat leon 05 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2007-Seat-Leon-1-9TDI-Reference-Turbo-Diesel-AC-Alloys-/110732030787?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19c824b343)- depending on you budget or a maybe even a skoda.

As for the cheap tax, Most of the cars that are in that band are shit and what you save in tax you will spend in repairs to them.

Ashraf6119
5th February, 2012, 04:46 PM
Hi

I do agree with both post............Try looking for another Vauxhall or, if you want to go for Japanese Cars than go for Honda Civic 1.6, or Toyota Corolla 1.6..........

Meat-Head
5th February, 2012, 10:17 PM

If you decide to simply keep breeding, then perhaps this might be a better answer to your problem:-

Front and rear A/C to help get rid of the baby vomit smell, leatcher seats to wipe clean baby vomit. Never raced or rallied or driven in anger

Hummer H3 Stretch 150inch limo Ultimate J-Seat NEW/UNUSED For Sale (2008) on Car And Classic UK (http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C266415)

HTH

Meat