PDA

View Full Version : TomTom Nokia 95 latest software

dell_xps
12th January, 2009, 09:57 PM
I had TomTom software on my Nokia N95, updated to the latest firmware and now it's not working, getting certificate errors, tried all the usual stuff , putting the date back etc no joy, anybody know how to get this working with version 31.0.017 ?

sh0ck3rrr
12th January, 2009, 10:16 PM
il have a look in a little while and get back to you.. but DO NOT UPDATE your FIRMWARE!! i made that mistake when i first bought my phone luckily a new version of the Garmin GPS i use also was released..

dell_xps
12th January, 2009, 10:47 PM
Cheers bud, not got much time to look just now, back to work.
:stoned:

dell_xps
20th January, 2009, 06:40 PM
Ok I managed to get TomTom up and running on the very latest firmware,
if anybody else comes across this prob let me know and i'll let you know what I did.
:):elefant:

mickey11
21st January, 2009, 01:18 AM
hi dell_xps,

i have the same problem : new firmware 31.0.017 and tom tom not working anymore-so what did you do?
thanks for the help!

dell_xps
21st January, 2009, 08:33 PM
hi dell_xps,

i have the same problem : new firmware 31.0.017 and tom tom not working anymore-so what did you do?
thanks for the help!

Sent you a PM m8, let me know how you get on ok.

gre
23rd January, 2009, 11:39 PM
Hi, dell_xps.

I have the same problem on my N95. Could you send me the details on how you fixed the problem.

Cheers

dell_xps
23rd January, 2009, 11:43 PM
Hi, dell_xps.

I have the same problem on my N95. Could you send me the details on how you fixed the problem.

Cheers

What problem are you getting m8?
Installing the files or TomTom not loading ?

gre
23rd January, 2009, 11:53 PM
dell_xps,

I updated the firmware and I have the certificate problem.

thx

dell_xps
24th January, 2009, 11:14 PM
dell_xps,

I updated the firmware and I have the certificate problem.

thx

Ok take out the memory card from your phone, switch the phone off and on again, install memory card, make sure your clock is on the right time/ date b4 installing back memory card though, go to the two files that did not previously install, when it sais installing keep pressing the button you press when asked if you wanted to install it, should install now, dont ask me why, thats what I did and it worked m8, sorry for not getting back to you sooner !
Let me know how you go.
Cya

crazymunna
26th February, 2009, 08:31 PM
You need to hack your phone to get rid of certificate error. Here is my post and tutorial how to hack you phone then you will be able to install any application on your phone.

also you need to install tomtom version 6.02 and map version 6.75

regards

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f53/install-unsigned-applications-nokia-n-series-30968/#post153126

Bear232
27th February, 2009, 12:43 AM
I wounder if you could help me as well. I have just updated my N95 to the latest firmware. It installs TomTom when I change the date on my phone but when I come to run it I just get the spinning tomtom globe.

sawinder
23rd April, 2009, 05:17 PM
hi i also have the the new firmware but my tomtom has never worked on internal gps i have been using a bt gps.can you let me how i can get tomtom working on internal gps .

sawinder
28th April, 2009, 03:36 PM
can you tell how you got tomtom working with the latest firmware and what i need to down load

Mr__Stig
26th January, 2010, 08:27 PM
Plz Plz Help me i have the latest nokia N95 update and used to have tomtom working brill. Now i have the update and tryed to use the GPS inside the phone. My prob is that tomtom will not load up just the tomtom logo and the world spinning round and round......Plz help me GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Anyone plz plz help me get this working again

I now have it working WOOP! WOOP!