PDA

View Full Version : Daewoo Matiz 2008

keymaker.gr
7th February, 2012, 12:44 PM
Hi all,
My clients battery died at Matiz 2008 !!! Then he connected the booster with the key on ignition and ON potition !!!
Then it never started........
I try to reprogramm key but nothing.....
I connected the MVP at ECU intentification menu and.....

IC: FFFF !!!!!

Can anyone helps me ????

Thanks in advance

eeze
7th February, 2012, 12:58 PM
hi, did he use booster battery or jump leads from another car, there is a difference, i have seen it before where they have caused damage to the ecu by reviving the car that was connected to the car with the flat battery, also on your device did you use the dongle ADC131(SWITCH 1) with the switch in position 1 for matiz.

eeze
7th February, 2012, 01:01 PM
just found this from my T300 manual it may help have a look.

keymaker.gr
7th February, 2012, 02:59 PM
hi, did he use booster battery or jump leads from another car, there is a difference, i have seen it before where they have caused damage to the ecu by reviving the car that was connected to the car with the flat battery, also on your device did you use the dongle ADC131(SWITCH 1) with the switch in position 1 for matiz.

My client did...he used booster....but i didnt saw any dongle..

keymaker.gr
7th February, 2012, 03:02 PM
also the red light near the clock it is not blinking....at all !!

eeze
7th February, 2012, 05:03 PM
also the red light near the clock it is not blinking....at all !!
if you look at the manual i uploaded it says that if the car has normal eobdii socket then you do not need the dongle,but if it has the other type of socket that is found on some models then you should use the daewo cable that has the dongle built into it with the switch, the red ligth is normaly for the immo if it is not flashing i would suggest that you put a diagnostic device on the car and see what fault codes it gives you because it sounds as if there is a problem. i do not know if mvp has the function to clear fault codes check it if it does. clear fault codes and then try to add keys again, you must allways clear fault codes before adding keys.

fandm
13th February, 2012, 10:49 PM
Hi if using t300 goto the section ecu enter ok learn you.then you should have to turn the ignition key several times, it will give you the instuctions and it will reset the ignition key,maybe this may help.use the obd plug not the switch plug.

keymaker.gr
14th February, 2012, 08:22 AM
Hi if using t300 goto the section ecu enter ok learn you.then you should have to turn the ignition key several times, it will give you the instuctions and it will reset the ignition key,maybe this may help.use the obd plug not the switch plug.

I also did that :hmmmm2:

igorr
14th February, 2012, 10:53 AM
can you read ic from immo box and post it

keymaker.gr
14th February, 2012, 01:31 PM
can you read ic from immo box and post it

IC:1176A-IM850

igorr
14th February, 2012, 03:51 PM
IC:1176A-IM850
read dump from immo box