PDA

View Full Version : Does CARPROG FULL V4.1 works as it describes?

autodiagnostic
8th February, 2012, 04:45 AM
This morning, angela recommend me to have a multi-functional car repair tools(as the product specification describe it is very powerful), says: "CARPROG FULL v4.1 (with all Software's activated and all 21 items Adapters), was designed with regard to demands of our customers to have universal tool for car radios, odometers, dashboards, immobilizers repair including advanced functions like EEPROM and microcontroller programmer, key transponder programmer."
But as I know some 4-in-1 and 3-in-1 Chinese Clone car repair tools can't work with many car models or can't realize some functions that they describe in the product specification.

Does anyone have experience on shopping these tools. will it works as the seller describe?

i_shot_the_sheriff
8th February, 2012, 07:01 PM
Man the original Carprog is amazing! It's worthy to take the original as the chinese may be "incomplete" (if you know what i mean ;) )

autodiagnostic
9th February, 2012, 07:09 AM
Man the original Carprog is amazing! It's worthy to take the original as the chinese may be "incomplete" (if you know what i mean ;) )

CARPROG full is about ?3250.00 , seams to be very expensive.
the clone one is only abouot 800usd.....

Vow, such big difference!

blackpirate
9th February, 2012, 01:54 PM

650usd on bynkaay

Marpero
20th February, 2012, 03:06 PM
I've decided and I ordered one, and I will tell you when I get what I can do with it.

regards

thomas76
22nd February, 2012, 10:45 PM
I have chinise version and it's very good product ! hardware perfect, and software full with 21 adapters

jp_olli
23rd February, 2012, 11:31 AM

I prefer the original. We are considering to buy another one because it?s worth the money and you get updates and can get new sw options for it with support.

blackpirate
23rd February, 2012, 02:23 PM
I have chinise version and it's very good product ! hardware perfect, and software full with 21 adapters

can u say on what cars u tested and worked great!? thnx

@ others
since even org carprog has bgus do not expect that chinese enginners bothered fixing them!

cheers

mikeslocks
4th March, 2012, 05:50 AM
The secematic and dumps have been for sale for a while its a shame they waited untill the vw stuff was releasd first? thats the name of the clone game. im sure the original leaker will offer an updated version and asians will make it.;)

martij976
4th March, 2012, 06:08 AM
There is really NO question about CARPROG!
If You want CARPROG than buy it original!
If You want just play and waste U'r money, go ahead and buy china s*it....
It will never work like an orig... I promise lol

laurentis
5th March, 2012, 09:16 PM
There is really NO question about CARPROG!
If You want CARPROG than buy it original!
If You want just play and waste U'r money, go ahead and buy china s*it....
It will never work like an orig... I promise lol

I have clone
fully tested
working 1000%

blackpirate
5th March, 2012, 10:42 PM
I have clone
fully tested
working 1000%

tested on what?

mpierola
5th March, 2012, 10:48 PM
Where do you buy de clone?

mpierola
5th March, 2012, 10:49 PM
I have clone
fully tested
working 1000%

laurentis
6th March, 2012, 06:21 AM

autokmfactory
regards

wiseman
6th March, 2012, 09:54 AM
I have clone
fully tested
working 1000%

what have you tested the car on so far?, Volvo OBD does not work, as does the 24cxx eprom reading....

claudio35
7th March, 2012, 03:06 AM
aototech 695$ with shipping

lashkar97
7th March, 2012, 02:00 PM
hi mate some one used carprog-full-4.1 of china . its work or not . because i plan a purchase that

del635
7th March, 2012, 04:52 PM
The opel pin code reading works as original???

laurentis
8th March, 2012, 03:08 PM
what have you tested the car on so far?, Volvo OBD does not work, as does the 24cxx eprom reading....

vlovo by obd not supported
regards

xyznia
8th March, 2012, 10:24 PM
i have clone from nandtools few days.airbag ford direct via k line works,cdr500 delco via k line works,24cXX cant read,ews3 via k line cant read.opel vecra C 1.9cdti 2005 with edc16 via obd cant receive any data.next week i will try something with micronas.also honda srs with tms crash cleared. and i have one question about micronas. if i will read first eeprom 24cXX from cluster in external adapter and after try to roll back odo with clone tool and lost memory or something,is it possible to write back eeprom on the table and after this cluster will work? sorry for bad english

blackpirate
8th March, 2012, 10:26 PM
i have clone from nandtools few days.airbag ford direct via k line works,cdr500 delco via k line works,24cXX cant read,ews3 via k line cant read.opel vecra C 1.9cdti 2005 with edc16 via obd cant receive any data.next week i will try something with micronas.also honda srs with tms crash cleared. and i have one question about micronas. if i will read first eeprom 24cXX from cluster in external adapter and after try to roll back odo with clone tool and lost memory or something,is it possible to write back eeprom on the table and after this cluster will work? sorry for bad english

thnx! i hope more uses of clone tell about their testing!
Appreciated bro!

cheers

afilincieri
9th March, 2012, 04:33 PM
I prefer the original. We are considering to buy another one because it?s worth the money and you get updates and can get new sw options for it with support.
Where can I find a database ?

xyznia
9th March, 2012, 06:46 PM
today i did test with micronas vw passat 2007y.,read write eeprom and change odometer -no problems!!!but with older passat 2006y without micronas cant connect and receive any data. so i did it with vag k+can 2.5:proud:

darius89
11th March, 2012, 04:09 PM
Clone cant work 100% !!!!!!
Because original for me works only 80% as described.....

claudio35
13th March, 2012, 10:48 PM
Carsung It is a reliable company? I want to buy

TKS

branco
14th March, 2012, 06:34 AM
Carsung It is a reliable company? I want to buy

TKS

yes you can
regards

TULGEYWOODMAN
19th March, 2012, 08:29 PM
CARPROG full is about ***8364;3250.00 , seams to be very expensive.

you get what you pay for!
I have had original since the beginning.
Why buy a clone?

If you are doing the business I dont think it is expensive compared with other tools I own

claudio35
19th March, 2012, 10:52 PM
For you is cheap, and you get paid in pounds sterling. But for others it is very expensive. I have some Chinese and tools work well and are cheap

TULGEYWOODMAN
19th March, 2012, 11:37 PM
For you is cheap, and you get paid in pounds sterling. But for others it is very expensive. I have some Chinese and tools work well and are cheap

and when carprog is driven out of business by chinese?

[who copy everything and keep bears in cages to extract stuff from poor animals, skin dogs alive and God knows what else]
charming race of people
chinese will want as much as carprog for developed tool

Example .....smelecom.......original chinese tool but updates are as expensive as everyone else in the world.

pepi
21st March, 2012, 05:38 PM
I have original Carprog and I can say for original good tool is never expensive.
If you demage only one dash, it will be inof to lose good money.
Carprog original never let me down.

ticc
17th June, 2012, 06:52 PM
tengo el clon y es una mierda..

elchip
17th June, 2012, 08:02 PM
"I have the clone and it sucks .."
these is ENGLISH FORUM !!!

gmb45
17th June, 2012, 08:26 PM

this is an English speaking forum, please post in English only, use google translate if you have to but use English !!!

TULGEYWOODMAN
17th June, 2012, 08:48 PM
"I have the clone and it sucks .."
these is ENGLISH FORUM !!!

your not happy with your clone either?
Thats two members that think the clone sucks!

8k65m
18th June, 2012, 04:55 AM
I can to accept a gift of a clone of sucks, and the member will remain one. :)
Regards

elchip
18th June, 2012, 08:06 AM
your not happy with your clone either?
Thats two members that think the clone sucks!

I am extra happy with CP clone
Already I get a lot lot money with it.
So for me it is perfect tool as clone...
And work all what work ORI ..

mikeslocks
19th June, 2012, 02:18 AM
original was not perfect. I have a clone that works better than my mvp-pro on the same cars it covers.

cklair
20th June, 2012, 02:31 PM
I am extra happy with CP clone
Already I get a lot lot money with it.
So for me it is perfect tool as clone...
And work all what work ORI ..
where did u buy from?

ercan
28th June, 2012, 08:02 AM
I've decided and I ordered one, and I will tell you when I get what I can do with it.

regards

whiskeyman
29th June, 2012, 08:52 PM
original was not perfect. I have a clone that works better than my mvp-pro on the same cars it covers.

that i would love to see
i have em both and original knocks the socks off it

good to know though mike
might have a hunt for another

sepistar
4th July, 2012, 07:47 AM
yesterday recieved mine too.what i try was 24cxx read but not possible,eeprom outside off board,with and without power supplay,the same read nothing.i will posted when other things allready tryed.
btw.are there a way to make an eeprom reading working?
regards

sepistar
4th July, 2012, 10:30 AM
Audi A6 3.0 tdi 2006,odometer are correct identify,read the original value but in writing gave error [A6/Q7 unknown version].Think that carprog read on can but on that car odo are on k-line.
regards

8k65m
4th July, 2012, 10:06 PM
What version of software you use: 4.01 which is sold or the other?
Regards.

sepistar
5th July, 2012, 07:40 AM
What version of software you use: 4.01 which is sold or the other?
Regards.

sw version are 4.01

regards

tinerfe30
12th July, 2012, 12:57 AM
Hello.
I bought the clone carprog with the idea of to have the cable clone and more later buy the device original. After of to check the bad function the carprog clone, I am thinking the to buy the original.
Is normal that a clone no work it 100%. But my clone no work it 40%. I suspicious in the correct work of the device.
With the original carprog. How work in dashboard? In immobilizer? Airbag?
Best regards

carradio2001
24th July, 2012, 04:28 PM
Counter activated ... I think all carprog clones have it.
How desactivate or solve THIS problem ?

Carradio2001.

carradio2001
24th July, 2012, 07:59 PM
I working on Reset Counter Carprog.
HOW re-write the Atmel AT91SAM7S256 MCU ?
Via JTAG ?
Look here -- >
Pin 1 = ?!? 1kohm to V+
Pin 2 = pin 39 MCU (NRST) ?!?

Pin 3 = GND --> GND
Pin 4 = 53 MCU (TCK JTAG) --> SCK
Pin 5 = 51 MCU (TMS JTAG) --> Reset
Pin 6 = 49 MCU (TDO JTAG) --> MISO
Pin 7 = 33 MCU (TDI JTAG) --> MOSI
Pin 8 = V+ (3,3V) --> 3,3V

Waiting for some HELP. Thanks ! Let's do it together !

Carradio2001.

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hello.
I bought the clone carprog with the idea of to have the cable clone and more later buy the device original. After of to check the bad function the carprog clone, I am thinking the to buy the original.
Is normal that a clone no work it 100%. But my clone no work it 40%. I suspicious in the correct work of the device.
With the original carprog. How work in dashboard? In immobilizer? Airbag?
Best regards

original is very good

chrismoore02
24th July, 2012, 08:55 PM
Someone on here knows how to fix this its got to be a case of reflashing the chip :D

ALEXEI
24th July, 2012, 10:02 PM
I working on Reset Counter Carprog.
HOW re-write the Atmel AT91SAM7S256 MCU ?
Via JTAG ?
Look here -- >
Pin 1 = ?!? 1kohm to V+
Pin 2 = pin 39 MCU (NRST) ?!?

Pin 3 = GND --> GND

Waiting for some HELP. Thanks ! Let's do it together !

Carradio2001.
connections are good.
what sw and what interface are you intend to use for reflashing it.
the only one available for this moment is wiggler with hjtag. needs to have good settings for this mcu. i found it on its menu and I have also the interface

carradio2001
24th July, 2012, 10:07 PM
what sw and what interface are you intend to use for reflashing it.
I have no idea because I never use JTAG option !
Searching now for some free software and easy interface !

Carradio2001.

autocargo
24th July, 2012, 10:12 PM
If anybody needs wiggler jtag they can buy it on Ebay. There is one seller. He's also got links for software. You can also build wiggler Jtag there's plenty of information's on internet.

ALEXEI
24th July, 2012, 10:13 PM
I have no idea because I never use JTAG option !
Searching now for some free software and easy interface !

Carradio2001.

Wiggler interface and Hjtag are free on www. Give a Google search

carradio2001
24th July, 2012, 10:17 PM
What that means this error ?

Carradio2001.

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2012, 10:21 PM
What that means this error ?

Carradio2001.

You cant complain about error messages when you buy a clone can you?

The time you waste on all these problems makes it not worth while owning it, you may as well buy some other clone that works!

carradio2001
24th July, 2012, 10:36 PM
TULGEYWOODMAN - not everyone have a lot of $$$$ for spending with GENUINE tools when exist clone tools more less $$$. Exist two ways: Genuine tools no more expensive or no more clones. From my point of view both are practical impossible. In this case everyone can decide with OWN MONEY what buy and what don't !

Carradio2001.

ALEXEI
24th July, 2012, 10:45 PM
TULGEYWOODMAN - not everyone have a lot of $$$$ for spending with GENUINE tools when exist clone tools more less $$$. Exist two ways: Genuine tools no more expensive or no more clones. From my point of view both are practical impossible. In this case everyone can decide with OWN MONEY what buy and what don't !

Carradio2001.

Go forward mate !
This is only a start for this disscution.
There are other ways for flashing but i think not all for free. Anyway not for much $$$. For instance Silabs is about 50usd and I think it will work.
I digg for a solution as ive a bit used jtag programmers for flashin Sat receivers

Music73
24th July, 2012, 11:10 PM
Back in the cable days we used to use OCD Commander for controlling the wiggler jtag interface... Don't know if this is any good for these though as I don't know enough about it...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th July, 2012, 11:22 PM
Dear carradio 2001

If you read my post again, you will see I suggested buying some other clone that works,

never mentioned genuine tools!

ALEXEI
24th July, 2012, 11:47 PM
Back in the cable days we used to use OCD Commander for controlling the wiggler jtag interface... Don't know if this is any good for these though as I don't know enough about it...

I dont know if Atmel mcu from Carprog will work under ARM7xxx option from ODC sw.
It will be great is it will.
Reading flash it isnt possible. For writting first it needs to be erased. Anyway I have flash without counter.

Music73
24th July, 2012, 11:52 PM
I forgot what chip was in cable box's... oh well it was just a thought.. my clone seems to be ok so far but would like to know what to do just incase I did get an issue with it...

ALEXEI
24th July, 2012, 11:59 PM
if someone try to make interface uncountered to work with sw 4.5 this will beggin to count so thats why it needs to be flashed. i really want to make some experiences with this interface . I have nothing to loose because i have many other interfaces which make the same things as carprog.

carradio2001
25th July, 2012, 05:24 PM
If anybody needs wiggler jtag they can buy it on Ebay. There is one seller. He's also got links for software. You can also build wiggler Jtag there's plenty of information's on internet.
I made the Wigler JTAG interface, I use free software H-TAG and no connection with MCU ! Where is the problem ?

Carradio2001.

ALEXEI
25th July, 2012, 06:36 PM
I made the Wigler JTAG interface, I use free software H-TAG and no connection with MCU ! Where is the problem ?

Carradio2001.

try OCD Commander under ARM7 menu.

Music73
25th July, 2012, 07:08 PM
I was looking last night and noticed that it came up as an arm7... But thought it needed the flasher programme rather than OCD Commander...

ALEXEI
25th July, 2012, 07:21 PM
I was looking last night and noticed that it came up as an arm7... But thought it needed the flasher programme rather than OCD Commander...

i never could programm with H Jtag because it needs a lot of settings but I think its a good sw.
anyone came across with settings for AT91 SAM7 ? mcu is listed in menu

carradio2001
25th July, 2012, 07:45 PM
I cannot start this sw. Internal error 43 !

Carradio2001.

ALEXEI
25th July, 2012, 07:53 PM
mcu must be conected and powered. look above. Ive sent you connection diagram

carradio2001
25th July, 2012, 08:22 PM
For the moment I give up ! Exist SOMEONE who can re-write the AT91SAM7S256 ? via JTAG not Beeprog programmer ?!?
Please give me a site where i can buy Carprog clone without COUNTER ? (100% verified !)

Carradio2001.

Music73
25th July, 2012, 09:23 PM
I got mine from www.greebid.com and not had counter as of yet and used a fair few times... But not 300... Used it about 60 times... Mostly just playing with it.... The man that knows is elchip.. he posted on another carprog thread...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1606315

carradio2001
26th July, 2012, 10:21 AM
Be careful, dangerous VIRUS on that files !!! #post 65

Carradio2001.

gmb45
26th July, 2012, 10:27 AM

im getting a virus warning from the
ocd_cmdr.rar file, can other peeps confirm this, or is it a false positive ?

ALEXEI
26th July, 2012, 10:37 AM
sorry . I dont have antivirus on my pc.
removed.

gmb45
26th July, 2012, 10:49 AM
sorry . I dont have antivirus on my pc.
removed.

:eek: no av on your pc :hmmmm: thats asking for trouble ffs

carradio2001
26th July, 2012, 11:09 AM
:eek: no av on your pc :hmmmm: thats asking for trouble ffs
Maybe is a PC only for browsing ... :eek:

Carradio2001.

badenaleks
26th July, 2012, 04:46 PM
And what will happen at the end of the counter? I have the same problem! Do not know what to do?

ALEXEI
26th July, 2012, 04:55 PM
if you are familiar with jtag programmers you can solve it with flashing mcu

badenaleks
7th August, 2012, 12:54 PM
1.Remove from the board eprom
2.lift the leg 55 and a processor connected to the reset pin
3.Apply for 2-3 minutes at the power usb carprog(Erase processor)
4.Solder the leg back to 55
5.connect
Pin 3 = GND --> GND

The correct process??

lupu_sandu
7th August, 2012, 11:53 PM
Step 4 after you reprogram ARM

viacryptos
17th November, 2013, 04:11 PM
I have changed the 3 nxp chips and now works perfect with ford by obd.

Pd:soplapolla, ave sien tiendes esto.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

MOBILTRONIC
26th November, 2013, 07:37 PM
Hi m8s.With functions MB service v0.5 Carprog clone 4.01v,works OK on zgw A 211 540 35 45.I tested many times without problems.

simaservis1108
4th December, 2013, 12:16 AM
I ordered a Carprog repair kit from Codecard.lt
I solved many problems with a cloned device.
I couldnt connect to several Opel units to read pin.
Now works like a charm
Here is the link from the official site:
CarProg repair kit (http://codecard.lt/carprog/carprog-repair-kit-4x-74hc125-4x-22uf-capasitors-1x-mcp2515/prod_566.html)
Oh and btw,my carprog is 5.61 clone

WBR