PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade in Progress...

Devilfish
13th January, 2009, 07:31 AM
I'll be upgrading the forum software in the next 48hrs, not sure when, whenever I get a chance and the missus stops asking me to go places and do stuff!

Shouldn't take too long, I've tested it out and all working ok. But you know what it's like, one job is never just one job!

Just giving you guys a heads up! :)

Cheers
Devilfish

Devilfish
14th January, 2009, 04:07 PM
Upgrade now complete. If you see any issues, no matter how small, please post here!

Thanks! :)

caveman_nige
14th January, 2009, 04:15 PM
one minor bug,,,, it still lets shady in.... lol

Devilfish
14th January, 2009, 04:20 PM
I don't know how he does it, all me efforts have been thwarted!!! :roflmao:

shady77
14th January, 2009, 05:14 PM
ok. i see whats going on here.
its like an 80's teen movie where all the cool kids pretend to be the ugly girl with glasses' friend and invite her to a cool party.
substitute cool kids for glen, the mods and other vips, and me for the ugly girl and we have whats happening here.
but just like those 80's movies, you will see at the end that when i take my galsses off, i am in fact stunning. and maybe you'll realise that its whats inside that counts. and then we'll have a slow hand clap and some music by the human league.

Sirus
22nd January, 2009, 10:47 PM
If you see any issues, no matter how small, please post here!

Ive spotted a very small thing.. in that when you click on the PS3 forum from the main homepage instead of bringing you to the PS3 forum like everything else you click on does, it just brings you to the main zoomed in version forum page "Gamers lounge part area" and you have to click it again to view the PS3 section

Devilfish
23rd January, 2009, 12:05 AM
Thank you Sirus, that's the kind of thing I like to hear. :)

Now corrected!