PDA

View Full Version : renault clio light always on

KILL_THE_IMMO
9th February, 2012, 10:22 AM
hi all
i have an clio year 2005 dont start and immo light in dashboard is always on when i turn ignition on

can sameone help me

thanks

jacostanzo
9th February, 2012, 10:27 AM
Disconnect battery for 10/15 min, check soldering of pcf7936 of the remote keys and after this reprogram all keys. Works 100%

joubliss
9th February, 2012, 10:40 AM
Disconnect battery for 10/15 min, check soldering of pcf7936 of the remote keys and after this reprogram all keys. Works 100%

first there is no pcf7936 in remote. second the immo led stay ON that means the keys are OK but the immobox wait response from ECU.

richard27
9th February, 2012, 10:45 AM
immo box to clear the problem I think the light will turn off the water that entered the oxide

jacostanzo
9th February, 2012, 10:46 AM
first there is no pcf7936 in remote. second the immo led stay ON that means the keys are OK but the immobox wait response from ECU.

Sorry is a pcf7946. there are errors on ecu because some of keys are bad soldering

joubliss
9th February, 2012, 11:05 AM
Sorry is a pcf7946. there are errors on ecu because some of keys are bad soldering

if the problem are keys the led will Blink fast.

dijo
9th February, 2012, 11:07 AM
hi all
i have an clio year 2005 dont start and immo light in dashboard is always on when i turn ignition on

can sameone help me

thanks

Hi, check fuses & relay front left side...

you have there relay ECU supply & relay for starter...

richard27
9th February, 2012, 11:19 AM
Hi, check fuses & relay front left side...

you have there relay ECU supply & relay for starter...

yes these relays can be problematic Complete fuses must be checked

KILL_THE_IMMO
9th February, 2012, 11:37 AM
i have another kangoo hat have the same problem,now i m sure there are a water penetration, but where in ecu or uch???

alfabit
9th February, 2012, 11:47 AM
i have another kangoo hat have the same problem,now i m sure there are a water penetration, but where in ecu or uch???

Of course UCH, the LED is lit by the UCH not by the ecu ( i supposed ecu is a Sirius, you didn`t tell us what ecu is in your car ) and ecu doesn`t send info back to UCH.
But a diag is necessary, that`s what are those diag tools for .

richard27
9th February, 2012, 11:53 AM
http://d1202.hizliresim.com/u/9/2khg0.jpg
I think the problem here, I had made earlier in this failure

KILL_THE_IMMO
9th February, 2012, 11:57 AM
this is uch

alfabit
9th February, 2012, 01:46 PM
this is uch

Yes this is Siemens UCH, classic BCM transv Polaris used on Clio, Logan ( X65 ph2 , X75, X90 ) . The immo led is lit by wire nr. 32 EHI ( black connector, 40 pins ).
You must find the APV ( inside is a 93c66 eeprom > read it > APV or find ISK > APV ). After you find APV you virgin that UCH and reprogramm it with APV and save the keys and ecu.
If you are a lucky guy, the UCH will be saved. Anyway if UCH broken, the eeprom 93c66 i think is good and can be read for APV, find an other good old ( cheaper than a new one ) UCH, virgin it, reprogramm with APV and the keys and ecu will be also saved.
This is how i would fix that car if i were you.
You might need some sw tools for doing that i explained you above.

KILL_THE_IMMO
10th February, 2012, 11:39 AM
uch is ok i changed it by a second hand one after swapping eprom but always the light is flashing fast

alfabit
10th February, 2012, 04:44 PM
uch is ok i changed it by a second hand one after swapping eprom but always the light is flashing fast

So with the ori immo led stayied always on, after changing flash with in the sh one led is blinking fast !
And your opinion is which uch is good ? Ori or sh one ?
I think sh is ok and ori is broken. Must find ori APV and reprogramm uch and that`s all, key saved and also ecu.

lalanirina
10th February, 2012, 07:12 PM
the ori is ok if you use the sh you need to virgin uch and then reprog with clip, but you have no communication with ecu so you cannot reprogramm the uch correctly
i think you will use the ori and repair the ligne code between uch and ecu or verify the + and - of ecu

dijo
11th February, 2012, 12:41 AM
Guys, don?t make it complicated that it is...

Where is the water penetration ECU / UCH or where?

With which unit there aren't communication ECU / UCH ?

Have both units power supply?

If there is one unit ECU / UCH without communication but
power supply ok, check OBD connection between socket and unit,
if ok take used unit and swap the eeprom / flash memory...

Check now communication if it don?t start, with diag-tool...

GOOD LUCK!

magdyman
11th February, 2012, 01:08 AM
Hello,
you need to use a scan tool and diagnosis the mobilizer system so we can solve,
may you have :
a problem in the antenna ( immo ring )
key problem

you can read data stream and see if antenna read key code or not.
if you can read the dump from 93c66 ( from the original UCH ) and send it here i can send you the pin code
Then you can make a new key .
or send the VIN we send you pin if uch is bongs this vin
Magdy