PDA

View Full Version : box switch off

blueflash234
10th February, 2012, 01:12 PM
i have noticed when i switch the tv off the box switches off as well anybody else having this problem. xtrend 9200.which is not much good if your recording something

digicon
10th February, 2012, 02:07 PM
i have noticed when i switch the tv off the box switches off as well anybody else having this problem. xtrend 9200.which is not much good if your recording something

Just curious i presume you have it connected to the TV via HDMI and if so do you have the HDMI-CEC plugin installed if so then this could be 1 of the causes if the plugin is enabled, Even switching off to standby it should still record.

blueflash234
10th February, 2012, 02:34 PM
it goes to my av amp then the tv, will chack if that plugin is installed if it is not should i install it

digicon
10th February, 2012, 02:43 PM
it goes to my av amp then the tv, will chack if that plugin is installed if it is not should i install it

If the plugin is installed and active then its communicating with the amp and the TV, I turn mine off due to the fact all my gear goes through an amp but mostly i listen through the TV speakers and its annoying when turning your sat box on and it switches the Amp on.

All i did with mine is just disabled the plugin.

blueflash234
11th February, 2012, 08:34 PM
worked a treat cheers digicon