PDA

View Full Version : P1187 need help ford focus 1.6tdci 90ps

LaraVAG
10th February, 2012, 07:14 PM
After chiptuning via OBD2 Ford Focus 1.6tdci 90ps shows DTC P1187. I was write ori file, but the same. After that I was coding injectors and coding ECU, use IDS, but after key on, off, on DTC come back. When DTC is on car have limp mode, when I do key on, off, on, DTC is dissapears. And so on. After that I was read all and write back in BDM, done checksum, but dont help.

Anybody have some advice?? Thanx in advance

alfy
11th February, 2012, 07:35 AM
After chiptuning via OBD2 Ford Focus 1.6tdci 90ps shows DTC P1187. I was write ori file, but the same. After that I was coding injectors and coding ECU, use IDS, but after key on, off, on DTC come back. When DTC is on car have limp mode, when I do key on, off, on, DTC is dissapears. And so on. After that I was read all and write back in BDM, done checksum, but dont help.

Anybody have some advice?? Thanx in advance

If remember right is a rail pressure problem.

Post ori and mod will take a look.

LaraVAG
11th February, 2012, 08:40 AM
no, this DTC in ford is Variant coding, now car have ori file.

neriuks007
11th February, 2012, 12:44 PM
need update software with IDS and everything will be ok

nckryder
28th July, 2013, 11:04 PM
I have the same issue with a 2005 focus 1.6hdi P1187 variant selection. I have tried Ktag another file into it and editing the injector codes in it runs fine but still has this code comes on only intermittently every few days when the ignition is switched on. Has anyone managed to fix this without dealer IDS help???

LaraVAG
29th July, 2013, 07:59 AM
you have broken Eprom. Only update by IDS can help. No others way.

KOLLY78
26th September, 2020, 03:43 PM
Hello guys.

I know that the topic is now ancient and maybe many of you will have solved this problem in other ways, but I tell you mine.
It happens that after the mapping this error appears. No symptoms if you turn the ignition on and off twice, otherwise recovery.
There are few or no solutions on the internet, apart from mamma ford.

Anyway I tell you how I did.

For those who have forscan and elm 327 it is very easy.In practice, just update the As Built of the PCM.
Forscan allows you to automatically download the configuration file.
It would be enough to apply and save in PCM.

And here is no anomaly when we turn the key.

by Diesel
26th September, 2020, 08:15 PM
I will try this and let you know.
Looking for a solution for years...