PDA

View Full Version : Double speed from Virgin wasn't free!!!

heheshamon
10th February, 2012, 08:21 PM
So all us lucky customers that were told a few weeks ago by Mr Branson & his side kick Bolt that the majority of Virgin customer would get double thier speed all free of charge.

Now that sounds like a good thing something for all the loyalty and for FREE.

looks like alot of us were fooled just got an email informing me that the bill is being increased by ?3.50 a month then goes on to say look what we are giving you against our biggest competitor SKY almost to justify the rise!!!

Now don't get me wrong the internet service is excellent and there has only been a couple of times it has gone down in the 6 years i've been with them but i didn't ask for twice the speed I was fine with 10mb if i needed or wanted more then i would upgrade.

What do you think?

plasterer
10th February, 2012, 09:52 PM
Your right mate ,though i havent had that mail .
Unless there just charging you
Nice first post though mate ..............Paul

Jaffa
10th February, 2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah thought the same when I got the letter, mines going up by ?4:10....free upgrade my a$$. It is just a sweetener so they can increase the price whether you want it or not.

If it wasn't for their BB being so good, I really think I would tell them to fek off.

lagerland
10th February, 2012, 10:02 PM
Piss take but no change there................

Meat-Head
10th February, 2012, 10:36 PM
yeah, barsweards, cold called me, about upgrade phone package.

then charged 27P for a 'tarrif change'

If the intert wasn't so important DK is more than enough reasons, NOT to complain, just incase they 'accidently' turn off DK.

Meat

tshirtman
11th February, 2012, 04:25 PM
I got a letter today and my bill is going up ?2.25 a month.

I hope someone like watchdog picks up on this.

mickeyboy
11th February, 2012, 05:05 PM
just got letter today ,up ?3.50 a month ,for f all ..

melloned
12th February, 2012, 03:10 PM
:hmmmm2: They're no different to the rest, sign you up, then rip you off.
Sky and virgin are like 2 peas in a pod, for years now , they've swapped chopped and changed viewing packages, so you have to pay them more to view the same selection of favourite programmes.
I got fed up with both thier antics, so ~~~~ed them both off in the end !
My broadband package is a basic one from Talk Talk , it's shit, but it's cheap! ;)

happy_highlander
13th February, 2012, 11:13 AM
Got my letter this morning ?3.70 a month the robbing ~~~~s. What I don't get is why everybody is different. Surely whatever they are changing should have the cost split between all customers equally

Canker_Canison
13th February, 2012, 12:45 PM
They may be putting the prices up, but at least they are also giving you something in return.

I got a letter from Orange advising there will be a 3.7% increase on my contract bill. (it might be 3.4%, can't remember the fine detail)

I get ~~~~ all extra for the privilage of paying them more per month than when I signed the contract in september.

tshirtman
13th February, 2012, 02:18 PM
Got my letter this morning ?3.70 a month the robbing ~~~~s. What I don't get is why everybody is different. Surely whatever they are changing should have the cost split between all customers equally

I think it goes off what bundle you have, not broadband speed, or any individual item.

jordigirl
13th February, 2012, 02:45 PM
not only is mine going up by ?3.50, all weekend they have strangled my bb speed took forever to download anything less than 1/2 a meg, when a pay for 20 mg bassads :(

on phone now as i type to complain lol

TheCoder
13th February, 2012, 03:06 PM
Do these letters tell you what the price rise is for ?

The website seems to imply its mostly for TV packages with some increase in phone call cost charges but broadband prices being held at the same level.

I haven't had a letter yet so no idea what it says but i'll be pretty annoyed if its a broadband rise as I just negotiated a new price with them a week or two back.

lockdecoders
13th February, 2012, 03:18 PM
i only have broad band with them and am being upgraded for free to 120MB from 50MB

tshirtman
13th February, 2012, 05:18 PM
Have a read of this:

https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/price-changes.html?buspart=DMail_3

gmb45
13th February, 2012, 05:40 PM
i tell you something if my bill goes up am ~~~~ing off the tv and phone packages to compensate for it, thats with out a doubt, just keep the bb, basads are getting greedy :mad:

TheCoder
13th February, 2012, 08:09 PM
Have a read of this:

https://my.virginmedia.com/customer-news/articles/price-changes.html?buspart=DMail_3

So no change to the broadband prices then ?

In fact, that particular article only seems to mention individual call charges being increased so not really sure if its anything to do with the rises that are being discussed, which seem to be fixed service increases.

Typical VM strategy, obfuscate, complicate and hide price data at every opertunity !

TheCoder
13th February, 2012, 08:14 PM
i tell you something if my bill goes up am ~~~~ing off the tv and phone packages to compensate for it, thats with out a doubt, just keep the bb, basads are getting greedy :mad:

VM' strategy make it almost impossible to divorce the basic phone package from broadband packages. Try to buy a seperate broadband package and you'll end up paying the same (or pretty damn close) as if you were to buy both broadband and phone.

tshirtman
13th February, 2012, 09:19 PM
So no change to the broadband prices then ?

In fact, that particular article only seems to mention individual call charges being increased so not really sure if its anything to do with the rises that are being discussed, which seem to be fixed service increases.

Typical VM strategy, obfuscate, complicate and hide price data at every opertunity !

apart from the amount your bill is increasing, that's all the info you get in the letter there sending out.

melloned
13th February, 2012, 09:52 PM
:hmmmm2: The daft part is, when you eventually get that fed up with them, you bin them, they then bombard you with, "come back to us / what have we done wrong", literature.

I must have had enough paperwork sent to me by Virgin, in the last 2 years, to wallpaper the whole house !
" Your new Tivo box is ready ", " You're still connected ", " Faster Faster Faster ", " Sky+ a dinosaur from the past ", to name a few.

If they stopped sending out all this "bin fodder", they'd probably be able to keep the subs prices down ! :hmmmm2:

aleister crowley
14th February, 2012, 01:45 AM
They may be putting the prices up, but at least they are also giving you something in return.

But they're not are they.

Fair enough they are giving people an upgrade to their speeds so why can't they do it as and when?

My speed upgrade is only scheduled from October but yet I have to pay for this so called free upgrade from April. Hardly a free upgrade when I'm paying extra for something I haven't got.

hypersonic
14th February, 2012, 11:47 AM
Mine's gone up by ?2.30, but I notice that you can now get the broadband & phone bundle without TV. That's great as I have an cs openbox S9 , so I can now go for the XL broadband and XL phone option at around ?28 including line rental. Might give it a try!

Captin
14th February, 2012, 11:57 AM
Mine's going up ?1.

Everyone is complaining about virgin raising their prices just after telling everyone their speed will double for free. But virgin are not the only company that raises prices on a yearly basis but Sky, BT, Talk-Talk don't give you anything back in return, not even 1 meg more speed.

My TV package was the free basic one when I signed up years ago and it still is now.

I've been with virgin/ntl/cable & wireless/nynex for over 15 years and have never seen any reason to change.

I'm only really interested in the broadband and virgin's is the fastest and most stable full stop.

tshirtman
14th February, 2012, 09:58 PM
Mine's going up ?1.

Everyone is complaining about virgin raising their prices just after telling everyone their speed will double for free. But virgin are not the only company that raises prices on a yearly basis but Sky, BT, Talk-Talk don't give you anything back in return, not even 1 meg more speed.

My TV package was the free basic one when I signed up years ago and it still is now.

I've been with virgin/ntl/cable & wireless/nynex for over 15 years and have never seen any reason to change.

I'm only really interested in the broadband and virgin's is the fastest and most stable full stop.

no one has complained about the quality of there broadband, the problem is there lack of info as to what the rises are for, and the differential in price hikes, my bill is going up by around 8% which seems high, last year I had a 4% increase,
it all seems sneaky, it's like the adds for a free Tivo box but they don't tell you there's a ?50 installation fee until you go to order one.

luisete123
15th February, 2012, 01:40 PM
So all us lucky customers that were told a few weeks ago by Mr Branson & his side kick Bolt that the majority of Virgin customer would get double thier speed all free of charge.

Now that sounds like a good thing something for all the loyalty and for FREE.

looks like alot of us were fooled just got an email informing me that the bill is being increased by ?3.50 a month then goes on to say look what we are giving you against our biggest competitor SKY almost to justify the rise!!!

Now don't get me wrong the internet service is excellent and there has only been a couple of times it has gone down in the 6 years i've been with them but i didn't ask for twice the speed I was fine with 10mb if i needed or wanted more then i would upgrade.

What do you think?

Yeah mate, I got the same letter... :hmmmm2:

I don't need any upgrade to my speed, and I prefer not to pay this additional amount. Is not too much, but it looks like they are forcing you to pay it.

Talking about this topic, I would like to ask if it is possible to have several speed problems with the internet, if I have 30Mb and it must be optic fibre... Because sometimes it gets soooo slow, and when I talk in skype it stucks... :hmmmm2:

Cheers! :wavey:

kojidon
15th February, 2012, 03:36 PM
Mine is going up 8.50 my deal has finished but cxnts lied that I can cancel anytime now I got to pay early disconnection fee as they lied and put me on 18 month phone contract.phoned cancellations and cancelled usually retentions department will phone me before disconnection day to offer me a deal this time if they phone I am gonna record call if not I am off to talk talk.

tshirtman
15th February, 2012, 04:10 PM
Mine is going up 8.50 my deal has finished but cxnts lied that I can cancel anytime now I got to pay early disconnection fee as they lied and put me on 18 month phone contract.phoned cancellations and cancelled usually retentions department will phone me before disconnection day to offer me a deal this time if they phone I am gonna record call if not I am off to talk talk.

If you look at my post #15 there's a link to virgin, at the bottom of that page you'll see,

"The legal stuff: If you do not wish to be bound by these changes you can cancel your contract with us without penalty. The process to be followed is set out in our terms and conditions"

and a link, have a read.

Shady
15th February, 2012, 04:12 PM
t I am off to talk talk.

~~~~sake.. talk about out of the frying pan into the fire lol

janobi
15th February, 2012, 06:29 PM

You can record all the calls you want, but only you and the agent you spoke to can ever listen to that recording, so its pointless. You need to advise at beginning of call that you are recording.

Then the VM employee will refuse to continue the call, and release.

Mines gone up ?2.30. TBH everyone is saying this is because of the speed increase, its more than likely due to the changes being made with VM. They have just moved from agency workers to VM staff, and all agents have had a pay increase, so the likely hood is that is what the increase is for.

Could also be due to inflation or a new financial year, I very much doubt its down to the increase of speeds, that seems to just be a coincidence imo.

pacUKmak
15th February, 2012, 06:32 PM
mines going up by ?1.50 lol but i switched to online billing which has nearly wiped out the increase.

Someone mentioned the quality of the bb....... ~~~~ing shambles if u live in Norwich. Paying for 30mb and get around 10mb which is constantly dropping out with 1-30 % packet loss, Overutlisation is the cause but its taken 11months and still no fix......

Meat-Head
15th February, 2012, 09:15 PM
Got my letter this morning ?3.70 a month

?1.50 month bundle - ?1.75 up for paperless billing

NO VIP member discount!

on phone now as i type to complain lol

Any good?

You can record all the calls you want, but only you and the agent you spoke to can ever listen to that recording, so its pointless. You need to advise at beginning of call that you are recording.

So why the ~~~~ do they record calls nyway?

janobi
16th February, 2012, 02:50 PM
Training purposes Meat! Plus by law they have to record so many calls.

Meat-Head
16th February, 2012, 07:55 PM
Training purposes Meat! Plus by law they have to record so many calls.

*CONFUSED*

1) OK, you didn't mention about a canacelation charge
<REWINDS TAPES> - yes we did - no we didn't - fair enough.
2) By law? why?

aleister crowley
17th February, 2012, 01:22 AM

Not strictly true and a bit of a misconception.

You can record any call you want in the UK as they use the one-party status. Check RIPA on the Home Office website.
Any recording is not breaking any rules as long as it's not passed on to a 3rd party. You are perfectly entitled to record a phone call for personal use such as making notes on a financial contract.

If you make a call to Virgin Media and an advisor makes you a contract which they then don't stick to, you are not breaking the 3rd party law when speaking to someone else. Its the same business group and also a financial contract that is exempt from the rules.

The crazy thing is that when Virgin give you the automated message about 'they record calls for training purposes' then they actually give you free reign to do what you want. Because you actually stay on the line and talk to them then you are agreeing to what they say but it also works in reverse. You are deemed to have agreed to one/two party status and you are well within your rights to record everything without having to notify them that you are doing so.

artxty
17th February, 2012, 03:02 AM
did anyone tried to call them and ask for a better deal?

janobi
17th February, 2012, 12:21 PM
Under the rules laid down by ofcom they have to record a specific number of calls.

@aleister, if you read what I wrote, you have said exactly the same thing, just in a different way.

AFAIK, under law you have to advise that you are recording the call to the VM employee. That is why they have the message on their line, it is for information purposes.

As a test, ring VM and tell the agent immediately that you are recording the call. I guarantee they wont continue the call, and you will be rejected, or given the information I have given.

aleister crowley
17th February, 2012, 02:01 PM
Under the rules laid down by ofcom they have to record a specific number of calls.

@aleister, if you read what I wrote, you have said exactly the same thing, just in a different way.

AFAIK, under law you have to advise that you are recording the call to the VM employee. That is why they have the message on their line, it is for information purposes.

As a test, ring VM and tell the agent immediately that you are recording the call. I guarantee they wont continue the call, and you will be rejected, or given the information I have given.

I know what you are saying. If you tell VM you are doing it then yes,they probably will end the call, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't have to even tell them you are recording.

According to this:

Oftel - faqs (http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/oftel/consumer/advice/faqs/prvfaq3.htm)

Do I have to let people know that I intend to record their telephone conversations with me?

No, provided you are not intending to make the contents of the communication available to a third party. If you are you will need the consent of the person you are recording.

janobi
17th February, 2012, 02:23 PM
I know what you are saying. If you tell VM you are doing it then yes,they probably will end the call, but it doesn't change the fact that you don't have to even tell them you are recording.

According to this:

Oftel - faqs (http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/oftel/consumer/advice/faqs/prvfaq3.htm)

Do I have to let people know that I intend to record their telephone conversations with me?

No, provided you are not intending to make the contents of the communication available to a third party. If you are you will need the consent of the person you are recording.

Yes exactly. But what is the point of recording the call if only you and the VM agent can listen to it? Its pointless.

So you need to inform them that you are recording to be able to use it against them. Catch 22.

aleister crowley
17th February, 2012, 11:34 PM
Yes exactly. But what is the point of recording the call if only you and the VM agent can listen to it? Its pointless.

So you need to inform them that you are recording to be able to use it against them. Catch 22.

Still not true. The recording can be used with another VM agent or manager as they are part of the business group and not counted as a 3rd party.

kojidon
18th February, 2012, 12:58 AM
So can the secret recording be used against vm in court?

aleister crowley
18th February, 2012, 02:23 AM
So can the secret recording be used against vm in court?

It's not a secret recording as you aren't doing anything wrong in the 1st place, regardless of what janobi says.

Yes and no. It's down to a judges discretion and it has to be proved that you didn't deliberately set out to lie to get out of something.
But you are legally entitled to record a phone call in cases of financial transactions so any personal notes you record from it are permissible.
It would be down to a judge to allow or disagree with the actual audio evidence.

The problem is that too many people read a bit of the law and take it as carte blanche without investigating further.

Meat-Head
18th February, 2012, 01:40 PM
did anyone tried to call them and ask for a better deal?

Yeah, screamed down the phone "DK MEMBER, VIP MEMBER, with more than 9500 POST, SECOND TOP SHITE POSTER, SORT IT NOW OR I'LL SCREAM AND SCREAM UNTILL I'M SICK"

Now got a 'new contract'

Spoke to "Rab C. Nesbit" in 'Costomer Releations' - now ~~~~ed the TV off
now got

24/7 unlimited phonecalls 01,02,03, 0844
nombers redial after 1 hr
10 Meg broadband NEW MODEM ARIVVING
phone renatlal

Think they said ?24.99/month

Not exctaly sure of excat price, as i was still holding a set of air horns
down the phone.

HTH

Meat

Boonaldo08
20th February, 2012, 03:41 PM
1. hey folks, quick question. If i were to buy a tivo box & paired card from ebay, and have a vm subscription, can i simply plug it in and enjoy tivo, or would vm need to activate it, and refuse to do so because all stb are their property and its theft blah blah blah??

2.Or. could i purchase a v+ hd box and paired card off ebay, rig up another feedand enjoy watching vm in another room, or have vm got that on lockdown too ??

janobi
20th February, 2012, 04:07 PM
Still not true. The recording can be used with another VM agent or manager as they are part of the business group and not counted as a 3rd party.

Well that goes without saying. However, it doesn't change the fact that the call recording is useless. Which was the point I made originally.

I never said anyone was doing anything wrong by recording the call. But my original point still stands. Which I add you have skirted around, and tried to fancy it up. But the point is still the same, and valid none the less.

The call recording is useless, worthless. So no point in recording any calls. You may disagree, but I think you will find I am correct.

PS, I know because I was a manager in Virgin :)

cablefreejunkie
21st February, 2012, 07:13 PM
i phoned vm today as my bill has gone up by ?1.70 a week after richard branson announced he was so fast my bb speed would double for ~~~~ all
had a moan about the increase and was told by the jobs worth on the other end of the phone that its in the t&c s that they can hike the price whenever they want,had another winge eventually got put through to customer relations
anyway had another moan to the fella about free this and that and the price going up,anyway he gave me a new deal
i now have 10mb bb phone and no tv,costing me ?15 less than previous,that was this morning and now my bb seems faster than before,,he said it would kick in immediately
maybe hes put the speed up by mistake lol

Meat-Head
21st February, 2012, 11:52 PM
?1.70

i now have 10mb bb phone and no tv,costing me ?15 less than previous,that was this morning and now my bb seems faster than before,,he said it would kick in immediately
maybe hes put the speed up by mistake lol

reminds of a rude joke - for anotherday

called them *****s, about the tv being M size and more on freeview - bloke said it costs them money to do tv?

new modem was sussposted to download between 8am and 12pm.

cctv logged the bloke at 435pm!

good job i'm not unemployed - otherwise he would have got a gobfull.

Meat

cgscott
23rd February, 2012, 12:25 AM
Mines is up by 3.70 a month. Who cares though.

Do we or dont we get enough free things via the interweb?

If it was just to pay for jeremy kyles recruitment site facebook. Then i would pull the cord immediately.

At the moment though im happy and have been with VM for many a year :)

aleister crowley
23rd February, 2012, 12:48 AM
The call recording is useless, worthless. So no point in recording any calls. You may disagree, but I think you will find I am correct.

Even though you are not.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further with tit for tat answers. If you wish to pm me then I can gladly point out your errors.

Anyway, back on track.
Had an email stating mine is going up ?2.25 a month.

~~~~ing broadband.
Bring back the Ambits and free internet. lol

cgscott
23rd February, 2012, 12:49 AM
Even though you are not.

I'm not going to derail the thread any further with tit for tat answers. If you wish to pm me then I can gladly point out your errors.

Anyway, back on track.

~~~~ing broadband.

Free internet is avaliable to anyone who wishes to tap into someone line. :)

aleister crowley
23rd February, 2012, 12:52 AM
Free internet is avaliable to anyone who wishes to tap into someone line. :)

But it's not as easy as it used to be

cgscott
23rd February, 2012, 12:52 AM
But it's not as easy as it used to be

Never said it was :D

janobi
23rd February, 2012, 02:36 PM
Even though you are not.

Anyway, back on track.

~~~~ing broadband.

No tit for tat at all. Neither is the thread debunked. You have contradicted yourself several times. Read the whole thread!

Test your theory, and call VM, advise you are recording call, and see what happens!

As for free internet, chipped modems are a complete pain. Plus I dont think you can clone docsis3.0, but I could be wrong.

Meat-Head
23rd February, 2012, 02:40 PM
~~~~ing broadband.

As for free internet, chipped modems are a complete pain. Plus I dont think you can clone docsis3.0, but I could be wrong.

As it's against DK rules, can somebody sent me a PM with further details please

thanks

Meat

happy_highlander
23rd February, 2012, 04:22 PM
~~~~in bunch of pirates you lot,,, always looking for something for nothing......Looks like I joined the right forum after all lol

Meat-Head
23rd February, 2012, 09:23 PM
~~~~in bunch of pirates you lot,,, always looking for something for nothing......Looks like I joined the right forum after all lol

WHOA

OFF TOPIC:-

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/right-repair-campaign-254783/#post1447677

preditor
23rd February, 2012, 09:39 PM
Idiots are putting mines up by 1.50 for the broadband......
started at them saying if u put mines up by a penny im going to sky, they said ok ill put a note on the account... dunno wats gonna happen next :wink:

iphonic
23rd February, 2012, 09:43 PM
They put mine up aswell to ?1.70 hope theres nomore hidden rising fees to come

bigbertie
23rd February, 2012, 10:52 PM
Oh well can't complain as my tv pkg is free lol

lagerland
25th February, 2012, 01:24 PM
Idiots are putting mines up by 1.50 for the broadband......
started at them saying if u put mines up by a penny im going to sky, they said ok ill put a note on the account... dunno wats gonna happen next :wink:

Your soon no when they aint clearing.............:laugh:

Yeah they done me for ?1.50 as well are be staying with them though..............

mdt
25th February, 2012, 01:55 PM
mines gone up ?1.50 also... seeing as i have the standard 10meg BB and phone line which i never use(its for emergencies only) i think its a little expensive seeing as i stated to them when i first joined them 4 years ago (it was ?25 pm) that if it went above ?30pm i would be leaving them seems they arent that bothered about losing me as a customer. if i phone them up to complain and they offer me a new deal will that start me off with a new 18month contract? regards mdt

elplicko
25th February, 2012, 02:09 PM
hi guys mine is goin up 3.50 due to cost price if services they recieve ffs told them on fone if they increase price i leave, they said no better in country so go if u want. bye bye virmin thats it gonna use talktalk now cheaper than te other clowns anyway

xXJediXx
25th February, 2012, 02:45 PM
hi guys mine is goin up 3.50 due to cost price if services they recieve ffs told them on fone if they increase price i leave, they said no better in country so go if u want. bye bye virmin thats it gonna use talktalk now cheaper than te other clowns anyway

Talk Talk is shit tho .... Speaking from experience ..

You would have been better coughing up the few extra quid.. As you willl be back on VM soon enough when ya see how shit the rest are

tshirtman
25th February, 2012, 06:19 PM
just had some young lad knock my door trying to sell me talk talk broadband, told him I'm not interested, after trying all his different sales spiel, I'm still telling him I'm not interested, I had to admire his final pitch, he said "don't you fancy taking it for 7 days then cancel it, that way I get my commission", I just smiled and shut the door.

shellbob
25th February, 2012, 07:29 PM
It seems the more you pay the more it goes up so maybe its time to consider paying less.

cbk
25th February, 2012, 09:20 PM
Cost of my bundle package will go up by ?1.70

MaxShalamar
26th February, 2012, 11:43 AM
Mine is ?3.50 plus ?3 for the Tivo I've just had installed - BB going up to 120Meg - still miles better than any package Sky can come up with :)

janobi
27th February, 2012, 12:50 PM
I would avoid talk talk like the plague!! They are one of the worst ISPs around.

CS is terrible, as is their tech support. Their service is atrocious tbh. And you can only get 24mb max.

zee24
27th February, 2012, 02:21 PM
yeah i got the same letter, think im gna have to make a call and threaten to cancel the service that usually does the trick lol

Anyway speeds were meant to double anyway as we have one of slowest BB speeds in the world. The goverment are about to hand out money to a few citys or regions to increase speeds. London, Bham, Manc, Sheffield are deffo gna get money Leeds n Bradford have put in a joint bid to get some of the cash.

Meat-Head
27th February, 2012, 03:11 PM
CS is terrible, as is their tech support.

no "CS" talk here on DK :aetsch:

janobi
27th February, 2012, 03:43 PM
yeah i got the same letter, think im gna have to make a call and threaten to cancel the service that usually does the trick lol

Anyway speeds were meant to double anyway as we have one of slowest BB speeds in the world. The goverment are about to hand out money to a few citys or regions to increase speeds. London, Bham, Manc, Sheffield are deffo gna get money Leeds n Bradford have put in a joint bid to get some of the cash.

I very much doubt any of the places you have listed will get money. Its more for the remote places. Highlands of Scotland, West Wales, and some other places in England.

Whilst the core network is pretty fast, overall its slower because of remote places.

zee24
2nd March, 2012, 05:19 AM
compared to other developed countries in the world we are way behind with our speeds.

You can doubt that the money wont reach those places but London, Bham, Sheff, Manc have already got the money

janobi
2nd March, 2012, 03:16 PM
compared to other developed countries in the world we are way behind with our speeds.

You can doubt that the money wont reach those places but London, Bham, Sheff, Manc have already got the money

Thats not the government money. Its private investment.

andy211081
2nd March, 2012, 05:27 PM
i wud love to be able to get vm and would pay whatever it costs lol...3mb i have had for 4 years is doing my head in now lol