PDA

View Full Version : DM500 BBC1 and 2

_ste_
13th January, 2009, 04:23 PM
I have recently done a new scan when I was sorting out my bouquets. I now have all the channels except BBC 1 & 2, the channels are there, but it just says "Service could not be found !"

Does anyone know the frequency? I Live in the Liverpool North area.

Also, why do the RedHot/Adult Channel nightly channels only come up with the info screen i.e where to go to buy the channels etc. Anyway round this?

shady77
13th January, 2009, 04:24 PM
adult channels start transmitting after 10.

_ste_
13th January, 2009, 04:26 PM
lol...anno that, it still says that after 10. The only adult channels that display are the none 'nightly' ones

_ste_
13th January, 2009, 04:47 PM
Anyone got any ideas about BBC 1 & 2? Frequency? What should I do?

red devil
13th January, 2009, 05:07 PM
did u try brute force scan ?

_ste_
13th January, 2009, 05:23 PM
How do you do that. When I go to 'Service Searching' on the setup menu, it just lists lots of places in the UK, I just select Liverpool North and all the channels come up when its finished the scan.

So is there another option somewhere for this bruteforce thing.

cgscott
13th January, 2009, 05:26 PM
Yes scan right to the bottom of the list should be there.

red devil
13th January, 2009, 05:31 PM
How do you do that. When I go to 'Service Searching' on the setup menu, it just lists lots of places in the UK, I just select Liverpool North and all the channels come up when its finished the scan.

So is there another option somewhere for this bruteforce thing.

do a search, if u cant find it post back and someone wil send it to u, not at home now if u dont get it ill send it to u tonight

cgscott
13th January, 2009, 05:58 PM
Heres the file you need to input it goes into var/etc folder

Digital Kaos - Downloads - Cables.xml file for the UK and Ireland (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/other/8/cables-xml-file-uk-ireland-243/)