PDA

View Full Version : Vu Duo's on Ebay

dell_xps
11th February, 2012, 06:26 PM
Looking on the bay at the Duo's, looks like original and clones are about the same price, some originals going for ?250 ?, some claiming to be original @ ?250.
WTF ?

cactikid
11th February, 2012, 09:02 PM
prices are different all over the place,ask the seller genuine or clone,germany see the duo nearly 500 euro,buy locally in dublin for 365 euro,missed the small print comes with a 2 tb internal hdd from germany.lol

redondo5
13th February, 2012, 01:19 AM
seller from estonia (who has great feedback and support/service) was selling duo genuine for ?300 delivered. this was a few months back... he might be selling cheaper now.

jmjc0112
13th February, 2012, 01:25 PM
Wos will price match just got 1 for 309 quid delivered.

dell_xps
13th February, 2012, 02:35 PM
Wos will price match just got 1 for 309 quid delivered.

Did you get your ?5 voucher off as well m8 ?

redondo5
16th February, 2012, 03:45 PM
Just goes to show the clones had at least one good effect of lowering prices.

I agree with people that vu+ are relatively cheap when compared to dream products. But to say 360 was reasonable for a dual tuner is BS in my opinion. When you look into the matter and consider everything including part/components, design research costs andright for various things like enigma2 etc.

I still think the manufacturers and their distributors around the world were exploiting the market as there were hardly any alternatives. The clones have helped in this regard. And im sure the prices will drop further, starting in places like germany