PDA

View Full Version : Little things, that make your life easier

zoro1
11th February, 2012, 10:09 PM
Some times small help is needed to fnd some problem.Here is a litle shematic,it is not mine.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/555u.gif/)

What is this?Simple PWM modulator,I dont use DC motor ,jast pins.
For testing:
IGcoils ,valves,vario motors.
If you are tinkng there is more.
For a exsamen:Peugeot ,petrol,one cylinder not working,lexia and KTS -noting,only strange dat on 3 cylynder.Well but where is problem?coil/there was a coil per cylinder in one box,price 400Euro,new,200 second hand.
Testing the spark on each cylinder -all OK,so the problem was in electrical nozzle.client by econ hand/no money/but nozzle was contaminated-for 5 min in acetone -like new.working fine alredy six mounts.
When some PSG5 pump i death ,to be shure I can test only valve with this thing,or start the car too/valve conected to devce only!/
and more,more thngs.

Meat-Head
14th February, 2012, 03:10 PM
we hjad a shogun thing, problem with the wheels not grewing bigger.

put the valve in washing tank, connected flash unit, ticker ticker ticker, work, and love long time

PremierD
14th February, 2012, 03:13 PM

put the valve in washing tank, connected flash unit, ticker ticker ticker, work, and love long time

lol lol ..............

Meat-Head
14th February, 2012, 08:12 PM
lol lol ..............

Sorrym really does thinking the DK Server is editting my posting, as i've STILL not renewing my subscription (reason - when find relevent thred to spamms)

OFF TOPIC:-

Short story is, caught a 4WD lever on a car, light came on dash, needed driving to put the light out. The costomer came back in and said "four wheel drive, does that make the wheels grow bigger"

zoro1
14th February, 2012, 10:06 PM

and when you wake up, your feet uncovered ...
See my avatar ,and use translator for subs.

Meat-Head
14th February, 2012, 10:43 PM
See my avatar ,and use translator for subs.

Sorry, can't read it - too small.

PermeirD has eyes like a hawk, he can spot a illegal post from 20 threads away, seconds after been posted.

Perhaps he could read it?

Thanks

Just like to say point proved http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/carman-scan-activation-codes-all-devices-255492/#post1451887

Meat.