PDA

View Full Version : Green Can Filter ?revtronic

tictach
12th February, 2012, 02:10 AM
Green can filter from revtronic seems not working in MB w251 nec ezs. Tryed filter in ezs today and car is dead. Anyone tryed this filter in ML , R-klass? i have fitted this filter in w221, w204 & Renault works great and its small.
reg T

alimmo
12th February, 2012, 03:21 AM
Green can filter from revtronic seems not working in MB w251 nec ezs. Tryed filter in ezs today and car is dead. Anyone tryed this filter in ML , R-klass? i have fitted this filter in w221, w204 & Renault works great and its small.
reg T

Did you use the 5v red wire for live ? if so try the orange wire which is a 12v and that should sort the problem out, had same problem with a c class and instructions were telling me to use a 5v, but i tried the 12v and it worked fine.

let us know how you get on.

smartymarti
12th February, 2012, 11:53 AM
Iv removed two of these in last 2 weeks 1 w204 1 s class , don't think they like the cold and seem to be failing , hence I'm out of can cubes that you remove if anyone has any

tictach
12th February, 2012, 01:36 PM
Hi .ive tried with both 5v & 12v and its not working with 3 green canfilters in same ezs so i know its not faulty filter.Also tried jumper it diffrent .

Tictach

markony79
12th February, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hi .ive tried with both 5v & 12v and its not working with 3 green canfilters in same ezs so i know its not faulty filter.Also tried jumper it diffrent .

Tictach

In monday I can sent you Can filter from Elprosys....work perfect on this car

tictach
12th February, 2012, 05:59 PM
In monday I can sent you Can filter from Elprosys....work perfect on this car

Thanx Markony . Car is solved but i heard from a friend of mine that they tryed this green C.F from revtronic several times in both ML and R klass with no succes , so i whanted to try it out just if its realy true.

Reg T

bkenigma
13th February, 2012, 03:22 PM
Iv removed two of these in last 2 weeks 1 w204 1 s class , don't think they like the cold and seem to be failing , hence I'm out of can cubes that you remove if anyone has any

Marti,
Have 5 for a very good price if your interested. NEC Pro Key V2 filters. Originally purchased from Rev, updated and now just sitting around.

bkenigma

smartymarti
13th February, 2012, 07:21 PM
hi mate dont do csn blockers im looking for the little brown part thats removed from the ezs ehrn installing these things as they seem to be going down

bkenigma
13th February, 2012, 07:32 PM
Ahhhh.. You know I may have a few i can post to you. I'll check tonightwhen i get home, I think i have 10-15 of em that i saved.

bkenigma