PDA

View Full Version : re sky freeview card update

icaicm
13th January, 2009, 05:46 PM
hello

i have a sky free view card with the yellow house on it that was working fine in my technomate and dreambox and now does not clear the channle ie freeview ones. i have been told that it need to be put into a sky original box overnite then it will update and start working again. is there a way of updating it in a dreambox dm7025 or a technomate tm6900super as i do not have any sky genuine box with me.

thanks.

benny/9
13th January, 2009, 08:30 PM
hello

i have a sky free view card with the yellow house on it that was working fine in my technomate and dreambox and now does not clear the channle ie freeview ones. i have been told that it need to be put into a sky original box overnite then it will update and start working again. is there a way of updating it in a dreambox dm7025 or a technomate tm6900super as i do not have any sky genuine box with me.

thanks.
you need to put it in a official receiver and leave it on
overnight as far as i know the only tm model that keeps
the card updated is the tm 3000 models

SatSearching
13th January, 2009, 08:38 PM
CCcam should update it fine in your 7025, I had mine in for many months.

At 1 point I left it out for a while and the card went to sleep, putting it back in my 7025 woke it up again within a couple of days.

My gen sky box broke nearly 2 years ago so the card went no-where near it. The card is now fta and is running fine still in my dads dm500 with cccam!

Put it in your 7025 with cccam, tune to a sly channel and give it a couple of days

icaicm
13th January, 2009, 11:33 PM
CCcam should update it fine in your 7025, I had mine in for many months.

At 1 point I left it out for a while and the card went to sleep, putting it back in my 7025 woke it up again within a couple of days.

My gen sky box broke nearly 2 years ago so the card went no-where near it. The card is now fta and is running fine still in my dads dm500 with cccam!

Put it in your 7025 with cccam, tune to a sly channel and give it a couple of days

no props dude will try it. thanks.

despdan
14th January, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hi icaicm

I have the 6900 super combo & asked that question today a big supplier in Dublin tells me it will update in it

fether
15th January, 2009, 01:17 PM
it will update in a diablo cam if you have 1