PDA

View Full Version : valentines day...

jcgrumbles
12th February, 2012, 03:27 PM
Well thats mrs grumbles sorted out for valentines day,the daughter and son in law dragged me out of the house this morning to fix their "leaking radiator" but took me up to the shops to get the mrs a new laptop with all the trimmings.We have never in the past even bought each other a card or anything else because we think its just a crock and a rip off,but if my master plan comes off and she feels as guilty as i hope she does i really dont know what will kill me first the bottle of fine single malt a fortnight or the oral...:eating:

patkins
12th February, 2012, 10:50 PM
Now jc, the first thing of course is she's gonna think you've done something wrong and are feeling guilty.
Questions will be asked.

reddevil157
12th February, 2012, 10:57 PM
you had better give your nether regions a good scrubbing 2moro nite Grumbles http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/angeltattoo/smilies/sexsmileys.gif

Johnner
12th February, 2012, 11:09 PM
JC,win-win either way !!!

The liquid's going down someone's throat one way or the other.

Have a good one :top:

jcgrumbles
13th February, 2012, 06:28 PM
Now jc, the first thing of course is she's gonna think you've done something wrong and are feeling guilty.
Questions will be asked.
Ha, your probably right,they are a suspicious breed but i am as pure as the driven snow u p to now this year but theres a long way to go yet pat....

jcgrumbles
13th February, 2012, 06:30 PM
you had better give your nether regions a good scrubbing 2moro nite Grumbles http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/angeltattoo/smilies/sexsmileys.gifI cant wait red,
the last time i go an erection was on the bus....its a real shame we havent got jasper now i used to let him lick my balls for me..

jcgrumbles
13th February, 2012, 06:34 PM
JC,win-win either way !!!

The liquid's going down someone's throat one way or the other.

Have a good one :top:cheers johner,im not even sure i remember what oral is,i`ll have to find the manual for it,the last time i thought to myself "i`ll never eat all that"...

Evastar
13th February, 2012, 07:33 PM
she might find DK and never have time for you anymore :roflmao:

Johnner
13th February, 2012, 08:56 PM
She definitely won't,when she reads this thread !! :roflmao:

jcgrumbles
13th February, 2012, 09:56 PM
Not much chance of that i hope,shes always at asda,im sure shes having a fling with this george fella...

johnboy1974
13th February, 2012, 11:00 PM
Me and the missus agreed to give it a complete miss year because we are all skint. Happy days.

Secretcow
13th February, 2012, 11:08 PM
Wooo! Happy vday!

ChelseaBun
13th February, 2012, 11:24 PM
i just had to remind Garry to write my card out. who says romance is dead? lol

i don't get why its a day for lovers, love isn't just constricted to partners, i love my baby, my friends and my family, where's the cards for all them? :(

jcgrumbles
14th February, 2012, 08:00 PM
Well after all that i got a six foot by four foot card with XXXk all in it,mind you,she did rub her tits in my face this morning...

luisete123
15th February, 2012, 02:01 PM
I just don't understand why this day is so important for the women... For me it is just a commercial day, where the shops earn more money...

jcgrumbles
15th February, 2012, 05:28 PM
Its just so`s they can compare bunch of flowers sizes at work..

Jesusv
17th February, 2012, 05:13 PM
I just don't understand why this day is so important for the women... For me it is just a commercial day, where the shops earn more money...

thats exactly what it is. i think jewelry companies push for it too thats when they sell more jewelery lol its not about a love holiday its about making money holiday

jcgrumbles
17th February, 2012, 05:18 PM
Well,after all that ive just realised its her birtghday in march and ive got no money left, a card it is then...

Lainie
20th February, 2012, 03:19 PM
so what did everyone else give or get?

i got a dozen red roses and a marx meal deal for 2 lol

i got him aftershave

Meat-Head
12th February, 2013, 09:22 PM
SHIFT F5

Right just about to upload the Valentines Card to the *HOT* Bird in the parts place.

Is there any way of tracking a card once posted :sheep:.

Hope she likes it sadly we are not in need of her car parts this week, but pleased as would NOT be able to keep a straight face.

Lainie
12th February, 2013, 11:30 PM
awe meat aint you a cutie

im literally laughing out loud here after reading my post in this last year. yip guess what i got this year and what i bought him today lol

oops sorry forgot the big box of my fav sweets

Meat-Head
13th February, 2013, 08:56 AM
Yeah i even paid 90 pence for a large stamp

Could have stuck it through the door as place is close enough

She is *hot* for sure perfect ten and wears a ten

johnboy1974
13th February, 2013, 12:31 PM
I'm not too bad for vallies day, the misses detests it and doesn't want anything to do with it- happy days.
Anyway I decided to raid my piggy bank where I put all my 20p 10p and other snash and found it added up to a nice wee ?48.
Going to take her for a pizza tomorrow night with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Meat-Head
13th February, 2013, 03:14 PM
added up to a nice wee ?48.
Going to take her for a pizza tomorrow night with it.

hope at that much it is a stake pizza not a cheese and horse

blackdiamond
13th February, 2013, 07:40 PM
valentine day will not meet me doing anything,other than spending it with my love one,that time is for us,there have to be some play and not all work

Meat-Head
14th February, 2013, 07:22 PM
valentine day will not meet me doing anything,other than spending it with my love one,that time is for us,there have to be some play and not all work

well she proerbly won't apprechaite the effort you took to get to that stage, then just gives you abuse back.

ever wish you haden't bothered with something.