PDA

View Full Version : MGCamd Issue on DM 500 HD

zoobihoobi
13th February, 2012, 06:23 PM
I have DM 500 HD with dream elite 2.1 image. I am using CCam which runs perfectly fine. I also wants to use MGcamd but don't know what am I doing wrong. I installed MGCamd through TSPanel and put keys file in var/keys as well but MGCamd is not appearing in blue panel. I tried to install from different sources but nothing happened only CCcam is appearing under Cam in Blue panel.

Can somebody guide me or give me correct MGcamd ipk for dream elite 2.1 image.

benny/9
13th February, 2012, 06:32 PM
I have DM 500 HD with dream elite 2.1 image. I am using CCam which runs perfectly fine. I also wants to use MGcamd but don't know what am I doing wrong. I installed MGCamd through TSPanel and put keys file in var/keys as well but MGCamd is not appearing in blue panel. I tried to install from different sources but nothing happened only CCcam is appearing under Cam in Blue panel.

Can somebody guide me or give me correct MGcamd ipk for dream elite 2.1 image.
first you need a patched mgcamd then you can use the keys
for it to open the chns.

zoobihoobi
13th February, 2012, 07:39 PM
first you need a patched mgcamd then you can use the keys
for it to open the chns.

How and from where I can get it.

benny/9
13th February, 2012, 09:08 PM
How and from where I can get it.
you can find it here mate,

Mgcamd 1.35A - Download (http://www.filecrop.com/MGcamd-1.35a.html)

shankill2012
13th February, 2012, 09:46 PM
If you have TSpanel installed you can download and install "extra download URL" and then you can install all cams from the extra download URL in - Blue button-download panel.

zoobihoobi
14th February, 2012, 06:55 AM
you can find it here mate,

Mgcamd 1.35A - Download (http://www.filecrop.com/MGcamd-1.35a.html)

Which one to use exactly, there are many files there.

zoobihoobi
14th February, 2012, 06:59 AM
If you have TSpanel installed you can download and install "extra download URL" and then you can install all cams from the extra download URL in - Blue button-download panel.

Could you please direct to exact location, as TS Panel have many options. Under which category, I can find "extra download URL"

Thanks in Advance.

zoobihoobi
14th February, 2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks buddies, I downloaded extra url and it worked...

AfyB
17th February, 2012, 01:31 PM
Hi guys, hopefully you guys can help me, jusr received my DM500HD (clone), which image should i use on it? Also shall i set up the cccam with f and c lines as you would with a dm500s?

zoobihoobi
18th February, 2012, 06:39 AM
I have original box, not sure about the clone which image is best for it. Might other ppl can help you.

agrima
25th February, 2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks buddies, I downloaded extra url and it worked...

I'm using Nabilo Enigma 1 and need the mgcamd. I have downloaded it from the panel but I cannot find the extra url. Also I cannot find any mgcamd config file in the ftp.

zoobihoobi
25th February, 2012, 12:10 PM
I'm using Nabilo Enigma 1 and need the mgcamd. I have downloaded it from the panel but I cannot find the extra url. Also I cannot find any mgcamd config file in the ftp.

I have DE 2.1 and I installed it through TSPanel

gji25
29th February, 2012, 03:01 AM

enigma1 is for a dm500s and not for a 500hd as that is enigma2