PDA

View Full Version : Starting after power cut

ITS A SCAM !
13th February, 2012, 09:02 PM
Can anyone tell me if its possible to set up a VU+ solo to NOT start up after a power cut ? I Use the loopthrough from my TM600 to the VU+ solo, and whenever there is a power cut the solo and the Tm600 "battle it out" for control of the motorised dish. This is no good when watching TV on my phone via slingplayer as i can only control one STB at a time.

digicon
14th February, 2012, 03:22 AM
I dont think it can be done at the moment as its basically the same as a power cycle by either switching off at the wall or with the power button on the back, I am sure if VU get enough requests they may be able to implement it in some sort of driver release.

I know what you mean though most tv's these days if left on standby and you have a quick power cut when power returns the TV resumes standby mode as it was so it must be possible.

lincsat
14th February, 2012, 03:19 PM
You should be able to use the Web Interface to command the box to standby from a remote connection. Not perfect but should solve your problem.

ITS A SCAM !
16th February, 2012, 08:04 AM
I think i will just get a coax A/B switch from maplins...then at least i can leave the dish connected to my TM600 during the day, then in the evening i can choose which STB i want to play with....Thanks for the input guys.