PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE ALGORITHMS

cotymoto
14th February, 2012, 11:36 AM
HELLO GUYS WORK WITH CALCULATORS ALGORITHMS AND ALGORITHMS, AND WANT TO TURN AS SUCH IS CALCULATED FOR DIFFERENT ALGORITHMS EEPROM. HELP IDENTIFY A CALCULATION ALGORITHM AND ITS BACK. PUT THIS EXAMPLE OF BSI AND DASH OF PEUGEOT 308 2008. I hope can help A GREETINGS TO ALL THE FORUM, THIS FORUM IS FLAT, A 10

cotymoto
14th February, 2012, 11:41 AM
DUMP BSI AND DASH PEUGEOT 308 2009.

pinkfloyd5eg
14th February, 2012, 08:13 PM
DUMP BSI AND DASH PEUGEOT 308 2009.

hi mate, nyo4 supports your dumps, you can make changes then compare original and modefied dumps, try to extract the algo. starting from there :wavey:

cotymoto
14th February, 2012, 10:24 PM
I have a nyo but I want to understand how it works, not just change it. need to understand how to identify which algorithm has each eeprom, and not to start, I hope your answer thanks

paul_12345
14th February, 2012, 11:13 PM
I have a nyo but I want to understand how it works, not just change it. need to understand how to identify which algorithm has each eeprom, and not to start, I hope your answer thanks

you've been given the answer you have to compare the dumps to get the mileage loaction and then use your brain to work out the algorithm.. there is no fixed method for the algorithm you have to work it out, the more you work out the more you'll see slight general similarities between algorithms

cotymoto
15th February, 2012, 09:15 AM
I fully understand that using a comparator I can see the difference of km in a single file, but what I understand is how you get to calculate what kind of algorithm leads and as calculated by knowing the exact km

pinkfloyd5eg
15th February, 2012, 02:20 PM
I fully understand that using a comparator I can see the difference of km in a single file, but what I understand is how you get to calculate what kind of algorithm leads and as calculated by knowing the exact km

Read on this thread mate, it might help >> please explain me (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/please-explain-me-247942/?highlight=please+explain+me)