PDA

View Full Version : digi-tv info 13/1/09

benny/9
13th January, 2009, 09:15 PM
i have found this information elsewhere i dont know if it's a fact
but thought it could be of use if your channels go down
Digi-tv will be unavailable for a short period of time
I've just read the news, that tomorrow the 14/1/09 the following transponders won't be working for three minutes:
12527 H, 12563 H, 12643 V, 12687 V, 12607 V, 12718 V
This will happen between 10am and 12am.
also on 15th January the 11785 H transponder will be off for three hours. There will be black screens from 8am and11.30am GMT+1.

alunfennell
14th January, 2009, 03:52 AM
And to add to benny/9 post Bad news ahead the digitv Switchover from n2 to n3 is nearing completion, Cards have now been issued to most countrys involved including Checz Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia the technical switchover will begin in early February and is planned to be finished entirely by March/April, As both encryption N2 & N3 are simulcasting at the moment its belived that this process will be rapidly implemented unlike the change over by premiere which took for ever, technicial issues which plaged the Premiere switch is unlikely to happen with Digitv as extensive debugging has all readly been carried out on the new Encryption to be used.

Hopefully we will see some action on the part of other Encryption such as Conax been opened for use with Emu/keys or most of us are heading for dark screens for a long time with most of the european services been tightly Encrypted.

An Interesting year ahead.

Regards:
Alun

caveman_nige
14th January, 2009, 04:03 AM
oh well, and there was me thinking of gettting myself a sat installation to cover my cable set up when VM close the door... fun times ahead... but this is where it gets 'interesting'....

Keep up the good work lads...

mikeyb
14th January, 2009, 10:26 PM
Im tempted to put off my sat installation for a while. Well maybe.

.: JaCkPoT :.
15th January, 2009, 04:59 PM
I think that if we get anything soon it will be the channels which are encrypted in conax and irdeto...sorry but even if nag3 gets hacked and put on to emu then receivers like the technomate wont be able to cope...

alunfennell
15th January, 2009, 05:41 PM
I think your right Sadiq999uk I cannot understand why Conax has not made its way onto Emu/Key even for the Dreambox and other Linux based receivers but can only be got using Duolabs Products, I personaly think its been held onto untill there is nothing left on european tv that is open, and with Nagra3 not looking good they will then release Conax in patch form to keep us happy ! I also belive Conax are already working on a updated version of there Encryption due to be released in 2010, so even this could be short lived.

Regards:
Alun.

16th January, 2009, 12:21 AM
Well every free arsenal match counts..lol
And canal nordic will be loved if in key format..a perfect replacement for digitv

benny/9
16th January, 2009, 03:05 PM
i cant see duolabs who sell the q box and the diablo cam
who post in every updated file [exclusive to us]
allowing conax get into general release, if they do
there receiver and cam sales will be dead in the water.
they are not that stupid. the think what i can see comming
is anouther cam update,lol when the cam sales slow down again.

alunfennell
16th January, 2009, 06:10 PM
I agree but neary all the channels Duolabs products are opening can now be opened using the M2 card, so now Duolabs are not the only way of getting conax open.

For years the Duolabs name has been tarnished because they were (maybe still are) buying the codes from providers as a source of indirect subscription for the providers for extra revenue.

M2 Cards are at least playing a honest game and are giving as much for your money than Duolabs products, If M2 cards can open these providers its on a matter of time that the cards will be opened for use in Emu/key I say this hopefully.

Regards:
Alun

17th January, 2009, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the head up alun..il let the experienced-you and benny- discuss it as Ive not even been in this business for a year yet..

alunfennell
17th January, 2009, 01:45 AM
Thanks for the head up alun..il let the experienced-you and benny- discuss it as Ive not even been in this business for a year yet..

Throw yourself into the deep end Sadiq999uk, for years I messed around with Cable receivers like General Instrument receivers popping up the 19th pin down on the main Processing chip if you were paying for a basic subscription to open all the channels, or flash the processing chip to activate a dead box, For years I payed full S*y digital Subscription , untill I came across a guy flashing a satellite receiver in a pub to get a saturday kick off, I was hooked straight away, I love all of this its become a passion of mine, but like you I need to learn loads of stuff aswell.

Regards:
Alun

17th January, 2009, 01:50 PM
Ive becomed hooked too but the thing is i Need a new receiver....