PDA

View Full Version : 750 LI

highrisk
17th February, 2012, 05:19 PM
I have a 06 750 li and when I go to do the cas with. TU and it says turn light on and then off it just stays like that and does nothing..can I rip out the cas and program with rosfar 260 clone ( blue) or is there a way to get it done with TU..its the E66 and I used the cable and dongle with no luck..any info I would be thankful for to solve this. Thanks in advance

motorsport
17th February, 2012, 05:52 PM
I have a 06 750 li and when I go to do the cas with. TU and it says turn light on and then off it just stays like that and does nothing..can I rip out the cas and program with rosfar 260 clone ( blue) or is there a way to get it done with TU..its the E66 and I used the cable and dongle with no luck..any info I would be thankful for to solve this. Thanks in advance
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wolfster
17th February, 2012, 06:35 PM
Take it out and use the Rosfar clone.

Speedosoft
18th February, 2012, 09:17 AM

Have you pulled the fuses you're supposed to? Without that it won't work.