PDA

View Full Version : SLOW INTERNET

NICETOBNICE
17th February, 2012, 08:00 PM
Hi members i have a laptop that from time to time has very slow internet connection.I used to run a vrus scan program but cannot sem to find it anymore.
It is wireless but i have a desktop pc thats also wireless and thats running nice and fast' infact i ran speedtest and the laptop is very slow compared to the desktop its a high spec laptop and wondered if anyone nows of some software that will make my internet faster thanks in advance

super jumbe
18th February, 2012, 06:51 PM
Sounds like you have got the trojan horse virus mate.

:hmmmm2:

NICETOBNICE
18th February, 2012, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you have got the trojan horse virus mate.

:hmmmm2:
whats the best program to get rid my friend

bigfella
18th February, 2012, 11:23 PM
google major geeks theres loads of free software on there ... i d reccommend malwarebytes but there others in the top ones u could try

cablefreejunkie
19th February, 2012, 09:53 AM
whats the best program to get rid my friend

malwarebytes all the way for me
great detection and removal tool,as stated above do a search on ixquick.com for major geeks and get yourself a free copy of malwarebytes install and run it and let it works its magic
happy days

hoggy952
20th February, 2012, 11:00 PM
malwarebytes definetly

maca
20th February, 2012, 11:05 PM
http://majorgeeks.com/downloads29.html

NICETOBNICE
21st February, 2012, 05:59 AM
downloaded malware bytes and confirm in found a few trojans now my internet is restored thanks again members

gmb45
21st February, 2012, 06:08 AM
downloaded malware bytes and confirm in found a few trojans now my internet is restored thanks again members

ah good old malwarebytes, its renown for finding viruses from dodgy ~~~~ sites, ooops soz m8 cats out the bag :embarassed:

meporter
21st February, 2012, 07:50 AM
Install and run another, superantispyware
Many different programs will find variants better than others.
malwarebytes is one of the better ones.
download.com is a good place to get good freeware.