PDA

View Full Version : Zenithink ZT280 C71 7 inch tablet

mrsmiggins2u
18th February, 2012, 11:34 AM
Good Morning.

Does anyone own and use this tablet? I was looking into it and can't see if it supports the Android Market and whether I'd be able to use the Kindle app.

Looks just like what I'm looking for, processor is just 1ghz but I guess that's probably OK I'll only be doing a few gaming things on it like Angry birds etc and reading, but would like to hear from anyone who uses one and if there are any known issues, if it's upgradeable and how easy it is .. but the main thing is the Android Market and Kindle.

Any information plus any recommendations about the best place to buy it from would be great appreciated.

Apologies for all the questions .. new to this malarkie.

Thank you :)
mm2u

Alex Jones 3rd
27th February, 2012, 06:25 PM
I don't know if this will help you but I have a Zenithink ZT180v2 (1Ghz processor) & Android Market, Angry Birds & Kindle all work.

As far as I know they both use the same version of Android so you should be ok to go.

mrsmiggins2u
28th February, 2012, 10:55 PM
I don't know if this will help you but I have a Zenithink ZT180v2 (1Ghz processor) & Android Market, Angry Birds & Kindle all work.

As far as I know they both use the same version of Android so you should be ok to go.

Thanks Alex. I ended up getting the 10" C91 with ICS on it ... and everything works brilliantly so far :)

andy91
2nd March, 2012, 08:57 PM
Just took a chance on the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 Tablet when i get it will leave a review.
I paid about 125 delivered from China with leather keyboard case.
If anyone has one of these can you tell me what to expect i no shit about tabs.

Andy.

andy91
15th March, 2012, 04:48 PM
Bought a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2 Inch tablet for my daughter and it came last week.
So far so good,can download almost any app from the android market connects ok to the internet and plays hd movies.
The only negative comment ive found is the camera doesnt seem fantastic but if you're after a cheap 10 inch tablet for the kids you cant go wrong for the money.

Andy.

Nav2010
10th April, 2012, 01:09 AM
Bought a Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2 Inch tablet for my daughter and it came last week.
So far so good,can download almost any app from the android market connects ok to the internet and plays hd movies.
The only negative comment ive found is the camera doesnt seem fantastic but if you're after a cheap 10 inch tablet for the kids you cant go wrong for the money.

Andy.

Thinking about getting one from fleabay for ?130, after a few weeks of using it what do you think to it?? Any negatives