PDA

View Full Version : touran 2004 micronas dash

frikki
19th February, 2012, 05:18 PM
need to read touran dash with micronas. suspect some data corrupt. immobilizer active many lights staying on, on dash. 2004 model. cdc 3297g micronas. couls some member point out on this board where i should solder vdd(5v) and vss. the board on x prog m is different in picture. many thanks. see pics.

cotymoto
19th February, 2012, 05:40 PM
need to read touran dash with micronas. suspect some data corrupt. immobilizer active many lights staying on, on dash. 2004 model. cdc 3297g micronas. couls some member point out on this board where i should solder vdd(5v) and vss. the board on x prog m is different in picture. many thanks. see pics.

you can see, is connect with r250 rosfar.

frikki
19th February, 2012, 05:54 PM
thanks friend. your pic is alittle unclear. i need to know exactly where o connect it on my board as per picture. many thanks. im using x prog m. dont want to ~~~c up micronas. keep well.

frikki
19th February, 2012, 09:11 PM
i have find connection for vdd and vss on board. many thanks.

elservis
19th February, 2012, 09:39 PM
This dash you can do whit vag can commander, or similar interface via diagnostic line.Or open dash and read eeprom 24c32.

z786
19th February, 2012, 09:56 PM
wht eeprom is on the board?

frikki
19th February, 2012, 10:00 PM
wht eeprom is on the board?

24c16 serial eeprom.

frikki
19th February, 2012, 10:13 PM
can some member detect if the eeprom data is corrupted. many thanks. will also read the complete flash.

looly
19th February, 2012, 11:03 PM
Eeprom data looks ok..

Date:26.4.04
KM:153440
VAG: 1T0 920 860

HTH

frikki
19th February, 2012, 11:23 PM
double checked all my connections. all fine. cant get pass security. any idea why. im using x prog m cloned. 4.5. updated a few days ago to version 5. soldered the neccesaary wires onto the adapter hcs12. tried multiple times to read the flash. help will be appreciated. thanks.

looly
19th February, 2012, 11:37 PM
double checked all my connections. all fine. cant get pass security. any idea why. im using x prog m cloned. 4.5. updated a few days ago to version 5. soldered the neccesaary wires onto the adapter hcs12. tried multiple times to read the flash. help will be appreciated. thanks.

Sorry mate but I have not come across this problem before. I dont use xprog though so maybe an xprog user has seen this before and may be able to shed some light on it. Good luck!

honingkoning
20th February, 2012, 12:39 AM

Could you be more specific with your problem.
If you say there is ? cdc dash in ? 2004 car.
Then this is causing the problem.
Cdc comes in Cars after 06-2006 this is also ? different type of immo.
There is also ? production date on the sticker On the dash.

Gr Honingkoning.

z786
20th February, 2012, 01:37 AM
micronas has been used in many vdo dashes

even in year 2000

maybe he just needs to focus on eeprom?

looly
20th February, 2012, 01:41 AM
Z is correct. Only after 6/2006 u need to access micronas first in order to alter the mileage in certain vag's.

frikki
20th February, 2012, 07:24 AM
micronas has been used in many vdo dashes

even in year 2000

maybe he just needs to focus on eeprom?
hi there. could you see something wrong with the eeprom data dear friend. thanks.

frikki
20th February, 2012, 07:38 AM
is it neccessary to add the four wires to the secured adapter then to be able to read this specific dash. many thanks.

frikki
20th February, 2012, 08:53 PM
could some kind member tell me if the vin number and vw number is stored in the micronas chip or the 24c16 serial eeprom. when i try extract pin code from this dash via obd, pin shows 00000. read measure value block 081 shows error. this vehicle has a immo problem. suspect the vin has gone corrupt, because its not visible with vcds. many thanks.

RMCtech
21st February, 2012, 02:52 AM
why you don't try to adapt dash again to car ? I fixed few corruption problems that way

Set dash to 0 km, get pin code from ecu, with VCDS log with the pin code in te ecu and adapt new dash/immo, after log in dash and adapt the correct pin code, adapt keys, and set the correct mileage.
I don't remember the exact channels of adaptation but with vcds you will find them.

maumaumau
21st February, 2012, 04:40 AM
can you be more specific...how happen this story ? somebody play with the dash before you,or what ? if the car is 2004...24c16 or 24c32...you don't need to read micronas...try to write a good dump from another dash and see if the dash work...than,you can adapt dash to the car...

frikki
21st February, 2012, 08:11 AM
all that was done accordient to the machanic is, that they removed the dash from vehicle, took it appart carefully. the reason was to clean the dash behind the glass. alot of dirt were visible. once the dash were fitted back, the vehicle started and cut out. now the vhicle does not even want to start, dont know why. but first i want to get rid of fault in ecu, vehicle blocked by immobilizer. and also the rev counter is not working when do final control diagnoses. this dash does nt have the immo light flashing like the micronas cdc3297g-24c32. this dash is cdc3297g-24c16. vehicle is edc 16. dont know which level. some of this tipe ecu's is not allowing you to enter the log in pin code. i tried before. do someone have a good dump for this eeprom. many thanks.

frikki
21st February, 2012, 10:37 AM
why you don't try to adapt dash again to car ? I fixed few corruption problems that way

Set dash to 0 km, get pin code from ecu, with VCDS log with the pin code in te ecu and adapt new dash/immo, after log in dash and adapt the correct pin code, adapt keys, and set the correct mileage.
I don't remember the exact channels of adaptation but with vcds you will find them.

even if i try that dear friend, i dont it will fix the rev counter that doesnt work. keep well.

ghostridersa
14th March, 2012, 07:37 PM
even if i try that dear friend, i dont it will fix the rev counter that doesnt work. keep well.

Hi Frikki my friend

Have you solved this problem? The Microas cable which Cornelius sells repairs it via obd. Do you know him? He is in Roodeport.

frikki
15th March, 2012, 09:49 PM
havent sorted it. apparently the micronas cable is not stepping up to the plate. friend from capetown has one. not doing what it claims it can do. as far as i know the cable can only read some micronas dash on golf 5. it cant repair the corrupted area in the flash. groete.

ghostridersa
15th March, 2012, 10:07 PM
havent sorted it. apparently the micronas cable is not stepping up to the plate. friend from capetown has one. not doing what it claims it can do. as far as i know the cable can only read some micronas dash on golf 5. it cant repair the corrupted area in the flash. groete.

Friki who is your friend in cape town, paul or demitri? Paul has the cable and I stood next to him while he did a repair with it.

frikki
16th March, 2012, 08:44 PM
Paul. its funny because he actually told me about the cable. i will give him a ring tommorrow. maybe i can sent him the cluster to repair for me. thanks.

ghostridersa
16th March, 2012, 09:18 PM
Paul. its funny because he actually told me about the cable. i will give him a ring tommorrow. maybe i can sent him the cluster to repair for me. thanks.

Ok cool. Are we talking about the same Paul from gordans bay? He works from home? only on vw.

frikki
21st March, 2012, 07:59 AM
Ok cool. Are we talking about the same Paul from gordans bay? He works from home? only on vw.

not sure anymore. paul luke minnik audivwauto. groete. friend.

ghostridersa
21st March, 2012, 08:11 AM
not sure anymore. paul luke minnik audivwauto. groete. friend.

Hi Frikki

there are two Paul's down here working on vw and auto. I know for a fact he Paul from Gordans Bay's cable works but Paul Munnik's cable wont work, not sure why not.

frikki
21st March, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hi Frikki

there are two Paul's down here working on vw and auto. I know for a fact he Paul from Gordans Bay's cable works but Paul Munnik's cable wont work, not sure why not.

do you think paul will be able to fix my cluster. thanks.

ghostridersa
21st March, 2012, 01:00 PM
do you think paul will be able to fix my cluster. thanks.

I think Paul from gordans bay might be able to fix it and will give him a call tomorrow and hear from him but Paul Munnik's cable will be out of the question as I know his doesnt work.

frikki
21st March, 2012, 07:14 PM
I think Paul from gordans bay might be able to fix it and will give him a call tomorrow and hear from him but Paul Munnik's cable will be out of the question as I know his doesnt work.

thank you my friend. keep well.