PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Cccam on s11 with usb

alansugar141
19th February, 2012, 06:10 PM
I know some people are struggling to install Cccam on openbox s11 with a usb first of all you need to input Cccam manually then you need to backup the cccam you installed manually

1: install cccam manually

2: back up the Cccam input usb stick into reciever then menu tools pick option dump by usb dump mode put it on MISC FILES then scroll down to SELECT & DUMP tick Cccam.cfg(Cccam Plug) then yellow button on the remote

3: remove usb put in it in computer it should be on your usb you wont be able to read it so right click on it properties open with notepad it sbould be readable now so you can just copy paste over it to try your lines now.

This worked for me if it works for you dont forget to hit the like button.

DW190
19th February, 2012, 06:43 PM
An easier way is to open notepad. Copy and paste your line into notepad and save the doc to your desktop as Cccam. It must be exactly typed with the first C in capital.

Your file will be on the desktop. Right click on it and click on Rename. All you need to change is after the dot from txt to cfg and thats it.

The file should now be called Cccam.cfg This can now go onto your usb stick.

The file can be opened as has been stated in the previous post ie. Right click and Open with "Notepad"

alansugar141
19th February, 2012, 07:05 PM
Yeah mate i tryed that way didnt work when when i saved it then copy and paste seem to work strange hmm.
thank you

DW190
19th February, 2012, 07:08 PM
Yeah mate i tryed that way didnt work when when i saved it then copy and paste seem to work strange hmm.
thank you

Copy and Paste works magic with l-i-n-e-s. Its something to do with the spaces.