PDA

View Full Version : hp ipaq

father ted
4th May, 2008, 08:06 PM
i bought an hp ipaq and im trying to synch it to computer but dont have a synch disc also im trying to wireless connect it to it says wlan connected it finds my wifi set up and it says its connected and everything but when i try to log on it sasy i need to check my settings ?everything sasy its connected but i cant find it another thing im looking for to use it as a gps now i have also got a blutooth gps but am assumning you need maps for thsi ? and put it on a card ? any advice appreciated

wiiman
4th May, 2008, 08:30 PM
i bought an hp ipaq and im trying to synch it to computer but dont have a synch disc also im trying to wireless connect it to it says wlan connected it finds my wifi set up and it says its connected and everything but when i try to log on it sasy i need to check my settings ?everything sasy its connected but i cant find it another thing im looking for to use it as a gps now i have also got a blutooth gps but am assumning you need maps for thsi ? and put it on a card ? any advice appreciated

download microsoft activsync 4.5 from the microsoft website to sync with your pc mate. You will need software such as tomtom and maps to use as a satnav.

SpiderPig
28th June, 2008, 11:37 PM
Have you sorted this now Father?
I have three different ipaqs (h1930,hw6315 et hw6515) the last two both have dodgy tomtom working with full maps.
If you need help either pm me or ask here.

billb
9th September, 2008, 01:21 PM
i've got an Ipaq hw6915 that I've put dodgy tomtom on and it works a treat.