22nd February, 2012, 11:56 AM
1k0 920 854 r
eprom 95320
golf 5 2008g

km is 194276 nead 70000 .

enibady can calc km and checksm

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 03:12 PM
Try and report. Mileage is ok...unsure about chksm.

Pass PM

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 03:32 PM
Another means of checksum. Try the cs2 version file.

Same pass.

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 04:10 PM
here is correct file for 70.000 km

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 05:04 PM
Simple

Look at

000000: 02 F6 E4 00 00 00 00 DC 02 F6 E4 00 00 00 00 DC

02 F6 E4 is the mileage.

Open Windows calc if you need it. Use the advanced calc.

No fancy algos just plain HEX to Decimal conversion for this.
Check the HEX radio button.
Enter 02 F6 E4
Click the decimal radion button.

Theres your mileage.

In decimal type 70000
Click Hex
Calculator shows 11170
As preceding 0 is required for single leading hex byte replace
02F6E4 with your new mileage 011170

You see also in your hex you have DC. This is the checksum of 02 F6 E4.

Yu need to calculate in your hex edito the checksum for 011170 and replace DC with that sum. In this case the checksum is 82

Your new code should be:
000000: 01 11 70 00 00 00 00 82 01 11 70 00 00 00 00 82

This can also be used for most VW Visteon including the 95160. The only difference being that in the 160 there is a byte swap in the repeat of the mileage. Common sense will tell you how to adjust accordigly.

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 05:10 PM
Well, i am curieus which file will work, yours or mine.
Its not only the upper line what need to be changed, that would be TOOOO easy !

Please report which one will work rtvservis

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 05:35 PM
Well, i am curieus which file will work, yours or mine.
Its not only the upper line what need to be changed, that would be TOOOO easy !

Please report which one will work rtvservis

The rest is common sense. Its an outline. You cant do it without your tools. Checking your posts you never explained anything to anyone.

Youre just one of those creepy dweeby guys who when at school help up his hand screaming "me sir, me sir" wanting the pet like pat on the head.

At the end of the day theres no great magic in this. The days are comming where calculator guys like you are gonna shit out. With more advanced chips being used with larger memories the day will come when decimalised or divisional methods are used or maybe even a combination of both. Your calcs will be useless then unless you a good understanding of engineering maths.

People like you cannot complain. You give away all the time 100% of the required files, thus feed the requirement of others to learn and advance. You also feed the lazy and the leecher with the goods to devalue your own business. Youre a fool to yourself.

Like I said youre a "me sir person". Well you got some credit for giving your full fix, but FA in your pocket for your effort. If you spent as much time doing mileage work for business needs you would be a wealthy man. As I sit here in my nice spacious home, looking over a pond full of swans and driveway with great cars among it, I think of assholes like you.......and smile.

drpeter
22nd February, 2012, 05:37 PM
Simple

Look at

000000: 02 F6 E4 00 00 00 00 DC 02 F6 E4 00 00 00 00 DC

02 F6 E4 is the mileage.

Enter 02 F6 E4

Theres your mileage.

In decimal type 70000
Click Hex
Calculator shows 11170

Yu need to calculate in your hex edito the checksum for 011170 and replace DC with that sum. In this case the checksum is 82

Your new code should be:
000000: 01 11 70 00 00 00 00 82 01 11 70 00 00 00 00 82

This can also be used for most VW Visteon including the 95160. The only difference being that in the 160 there is a byte swap in the repeat of the mileage. Common sense will tell you how to adjust accordigly.

You are really funny, you are missing something further in the dump, I mean the 2 long checksum instances :-). Oeps maybe I told you too much now.

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 05:47 PM
The rest is common sense. Its an outline.

Anything else to add?

RE: Carparts PM

"I send the pass to the wrong person and i deeply regret it now when i see the way you talk to me."

Shit4Brains

And you use a pc for odemeter work??

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 06:03 PM
The rest is common sense. Its an outline. You cant do it without your tools. Checking your posts you never explained anything to anyone..

why i must explain my "hex-thinking" ? Its all "common sense".....

Youre just one of those creepy dweeby guys who when at school help up his hand screaming "me sir, me sir" wanting the pet like pat on the head..

My wife dont think i'am creepy (only when i'm drunk)

At the end of the day theres no great magic in this. The days are comming where calculator guys like you are gonna shit out. With more advanced chips being used with larger memories the day will come when decimalised or divisional methods are used or maybe even a combination of both. Your calcs will be useless then unless you a good understanding of engineering maths..

WHOhohohohh, you talk about 21-12-2012 ???
Did the MAYA's knew that odometer-correction will come to an end ?

People like you cannot complain. You give away all the time 100% of the required files, thus feed the requirement of others to learn and advance. You also feed the lazy and the leecher with the goods to devalue your own business. Youre a fool to yourself..

Mmm, i was NEVER helped AndersonMaxi !!!

Like I said youre a "me sir person". Well you got some credit for giving your full fix, but FA in your pocket for your effort. If you spent as much time doing mileage work for business needs you would be a wealthy man. As I sit here in my nice spacious home, looking over a pond full of swans and driveway with great cars among it, I think of assholes like you.......and smile.

Unfortunately I do not have swans in my backyard, only some ducks

z786
22nd February, 2012, 06:05 PM
The rest is common sense. Its an outline. You cant do it without your tools. Checking your posts you never explained anything to anyone.

Youre just one of those creepy dweeby guys who when at school help up his hand screaming "me sir, me sir" wanting the pet like pat on the head.

At the end of the day theres no great magic in this. The days are comming where calculator guys like you are gonna shit out. With more advanced chips being used with larger memories the day will come when decimalised or divisional methods are used or maybe even a combination of both. Your calcs will be useless then unless you a good understanding of engineering maths.

People like you cannot complain. You give away all the time 100% of the required files, thus feed the requirement of others to learn and advance. You also feed the lazy and the leecher with the goods to devalue your own business. Youre a fool to yourself.

lol

mate have you seen your posts?????

Never seen anyone selling these.

I write my own. I have Megane dash and will be doing abs when more time permits. It would be great to find somewhere that does sell ready made scripts.

you too try givin away extra info jus like that kid whos sits behind the "me sir" kid so he can get one up on him

are you upset that his file mite work??? is that why 1st you wrote a life story about the algo and chks?

and then another life story explaining your "riches"???

you also mentioned "People like you cannot complain. You give away all the time 100% of the required files"

you gave 2 files, so what does that make you? a hypocrite i believe

and as for "As I sit here in my nice spacious home, looking over a pond full of swans and driveway with great cars among it"

thats the best one iv heard so far lol

1 thing iv learnt in life, people who brag about it dont have it, and the ones that do sit there quietly cuz they gt nothing to prove

unless........ your not birdman r u??

Birdman - Fire Flame - YouTube

listen mate, u got no right to bitch at any1 here because u do the same thing

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 06:15 PM
your not birdman r u

lol lol lol i do not see any swans in the video, so you he's NOT the Birdmen !!

Never thought that a Visteon 95320-file would excite somebody so much as JustMeAgain lol

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 06:22 PM
And you use a pc for odemeter work??

Yes, and some old stripped phonewires from my RS232 to the OBD.
If its not working, then i write the new km's on a label what i glue on the LCD of the dash. Some clients dont even see the difference

Oh yes, and the checksum i put in the owners manual.

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 06:39 PM
lol

mate have you seen your posts?????

you too try givin away extra info jus like that kid whos sits behind the "me sir" kid so he can get one up on him

are you upset that his file mite work??? is that why 1st you wrote a life story about the algo and chks?

and then another life story explaining your "riches"???

you also mentioned "People like you cannot complain. You give away all the time 100% of the required files"

you gave 2 files, so what does that make you? a hypocrite i believe

and as for "As I sit here in my nice spacious home, looking over a pond full of swans and driveway with great cars among it"

thats the best one iv heard so far lol

1 thing iv learnt in life, people who brag about it dont have it, and the ones that do sit there quietly cuz they gt nothing to prove

unless........ your not birdman r u??

Birdman - Fire Flame - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DALvNCbgcKg&ob=av2e)

listen mate, u got no right to bitch at any1 here because u do the same thing

Normally Im the quiet one. Last useful bit I gave away was to yourself when you were struggling with and Astra airbag module. Never mind lesson learned.

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 06:43 PM
Visteon file exited you too CRAPRATS.

PremierD
22nd February, 2012, 06:46 PM
Keep it on topic ... whatever that was ...

JustMeAgain
22nd February, 2012, 06:58 PM
No worries here. Offered a little help and a group of calculators summed me up all wrong. Lesson learned. Ill just sit back, download more files for me learning experience.

Cheers

z786
22nd February, 2012, 08:14 PM
Normally Im the quiet one. Last useful bit I gave away was to yourself when you were struggling with and Astra airbag module. Never mind lesson learned.

theres no need to be upset, i thanked you for your helpful post did i not?

all im saying is that your post back there wasnt fair

we r all on the same bandwagon

thats why u will not see me helping much, not because i dont knw jackshit, its because id be helping in killing the trade

rest is up to u mate

CARPARTS
27th February, 2012, 06:58 PM
Hi rtvservis,
Just wondering if my dump was usefull...
i didn't see any feedback so far...

Bllinda
19th March, 2012, 12:31 PM
Simple

Look at

000000: 02 F6 E4 00 00 00 00 DC 02* F6* E4 00 00 00 00 =DC

02 F6 E4 is the mileage.

Enter 02 F6 E4

Theres your mileage.

In decimal type 70000
Click Hex
Calculator shows 11170

Your new code should be:
000000: 01 11 70 00 00 00 00 82 01 *11 *70 00 00 00 00 =82

Thank you. It is all clear.

antibisic
19th March, 2012, 06:43 PM
It is easy part what is with another part of checksumm?This can make children in the first class

Bllinda
19th March, 2012, 08:41 PM
It is easy part what is with another part of checksumm?This can make children in the first class

I highlighted text.

smokey08
19th March, 2012, 09:02 PM
Bllinda (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/162273-bllinda/) Have you worked out how to calculate addresses 0x1BF, 0x23F, 0x33F, 0x380-0x38F, 0x768-0x777, 0x7FF?

Bllinda
20th March, 2012, 11:00 AM
I translevau text (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f174/golf-5-visteon-95320-a-257004/index2.html#post1493341) on their own language, read and understand ...