what is the best tool for dashbord news mb 204 212

SMELECOM OR ABRITUS 72 OR DSP

benzstop
22nd February, 2012, 07:28 PM
Abritus72 is the best for mb

tranzavanza
22nd February, 2012, 07:34 PM

I don't have one yet, but I hear everywhere about the potential of the AVDI. Specially the fact that it does all the modules in the car. And as far as I know the other tools only do the change on the screen without taking in consideration the stored information in all the other modules.

benzstop
22nd February, 2012, 10:18 PM
You are correct, avdi does it in more modules than anyone else, plus you can purchase the modules as you need them

CARPARTS
22nd February, 2012, 10:25 PM
who is good reseller of the original tool in eu - uk - us ?

arbitrus72 website himself ?

22nd February, 2012, 10:44 PM

smartymarti
22nd February, 2012, 10:45 PM
Can the AVDI do the tyre presure monitor on Mercs?

Nothing can currently

DNG2010
22nd February, 2012, 11:11 PM
Nothing can currently

Actually they just released software mb 5.6 that says they can do it, also they say they can do Battery Sensor as well... Haven't had time to test but it says it can do it...

tranzavanza
23rd February, 2012, 07:26 AM

BKenigma might be able to hook you up. PM HIM

milanista
23rd February, 2012, 08:17 AM

I deal directly with them, I think you can find the contact information yourself, if not drop me a message.
For UK I know that Naheem from kapdiagnostic is the reseller.

CARPARTS
23rd February, 2012, 12:18 PM
problem was is sended a lot of money to update the commander to "vag-info", well known company here i think, but i NEVER got any update

loose of money of course !!!
so thats why i want to change dealer

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd February, 2012, 07:06 PM
Actually they just released software mb 5.6 that says they can do it, also they say they can do Battery Sensor as well... Haven't had time to test but it says it can do it...

How interesting.
I spoke to them 2 weeks ago about this very subject [also spoke to kar kleaner]
Got the impression it wasnt on the cards yet.
I will ask them again.

benzstop
23rd February, 2012, 07:19 PM
Buy from map diagnostics in UK, USA buyers can go to abritus 72 directly. Also just to let you know it does tire pressure module / tested
and works

/

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd February, 2012, 07:21 PM

W21 tyre pressure moinitor actual values correction?

bkenigma
23rd February, 2012, 07:31 PM
I dont beleive that TPM is done yet on the w212/w204 models, on all other models it is although. The newest release lets you do battery sensor module on w212/w204, those two cars are the only ones without complete comprehensive correction at this time.

bkenigma

TULGEYWOODMAN
23rd February, 2012, 08:45 PM
I dont beleive that TPM is done yet on the w212/w204 models, on all other models it is although. The newest release lets you do battery sensor module on w212/w204, those two cars are the only ones without complete comprehensive correction at this time.

bkenigma

Well the battery sensor is good.
I still havent tried to eradicate totally all 3 warnings and all 3 activation values by lowering tyre pressures and driving etc.
It seems to change only 1 of the stored values.
But even if I succeeded it is a long process, so the sooner they sort it out the better as far as I am concerned !
Thanks for your input.

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th February, 2012, 09:23 PM

Spoke to them today
Still cant do W212 tyre pressure monitor values or battery sensor module:argh:

milanista
25th February, 2012, 11:33 AM
Spoke to them today
Still cant do W212 tyre pressure monitor values or battery sensor module:argh:

Who did you speak to? Because I have already tried the battery sensor and version 5.6 erases all odo values. It makes no sense to tell you that they can't do W212 battery sensor since it really works and they have written it in the news :stupid:

TULGEYWOODMAN
25th February, 2012, 03:22 PM
Who did you speak to? Because I have already tried the battery sensor and version 5.6 erases all odo values. It makes no sense to tell you that they can't do W212 battery sensor since it really works and they have written it in the news :stupid:

Tyre pressure monitor, they cannot do yet, battery sensor, yes, sorry.
Spoke to uk dealer and head office, v 5.6 has been out a few weeks ! I know it says battery sensor but are you saying it can do tyre pressure monitor values in esp ? on w212.

I am not being picky here, I am ready to buy one!
But it must be able to do tyre pressure monitor value, quickly on w212.

adelben
8th February, 2013, 10:22 PM
tinx for matsh for you

TULGEYWOODMAN
9th February, 2013, 10:00 PM
tinx for matsh for you
??????????????????????????????

Ding-Dong
11th February, 2013, 08:13 AM
??????????????????????????????

i think he was trying to say "thank you so much" for your above post....