PDA

View Full Version : Volvo PTT Developer only work with interface 88890020

engine990
26th February, 2012, 03:29 AM
hello everyone. i have some problem with volvo PTT and usblink interface. i did some search an othe web and found some webpages that said that PTT in develpers mode only works with the original volvo interface 88890020. is this right? please any one that has had similar problem please help. if it is right, how can i activate PTT in regular mode?

I have a problem that I have not been able to fix for very long time. I have an original PTT 1.12 DVD and I?m using the developers tool for the 1.12, the programs installs normally, I run the PTT crack developer tool for 1.12 and I get the user M311331. The program opens up normally, but it gets to the page that is supposed to connect and auto detects the machine, it does nothing. I?m using an USBLINK Bluetooth from nexiq. I change the setting to the nexiq and still it does nothing. My question is, do I need another file? In other WebPages the talk about the Chuck Norris patch and that it has work for them. Does anyone know what this patch is?

parezoo
26th February, 2012, 04:15 AM
The chuck noris is a patch for normal mode.

Your problem probably is something else, i think i had dev mode and nexiq working just fine...

But one thing, how did you install the dev mode before activation with the patch? did you just run setup.exe?

engine990
26th February, 2012, 04:21 AM
ok, install PTT 1.12 out of a copy of an original disk, so i know is a good copy. then i just run the developer tool step by step. check connection, cleasn previos user, amc activate n311331. then i just open the program and nothing happens. it open fine, but there is no beeping sound from the nexiq usblink.

Fool2cool
26th February, 2012, 12:13 PM
I think when you install for developer mode you have to run the setup like D:\setup.exe /cdev in order to install developer mode correctly

engine990
27th February, 2012, 05:21 AM
i'm realy dome! aperently i was using the wrong file. i was using TT 1.12 krac.exe and i thought this was the developers tool. now i found DevTool.rar is this the right program to activated PTT in develpers? I'm waitting for the pass word so that i can try it.

thanks

Fool2cool
27th February, 2012, 08:43 AM
No, no-one has posted a working DevTool yet, only the crack to get developer mode

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/volvo-tech-tool-ptt-1-12-vcads-pro-2-4-a-252589/

engine990
7th March, 2012, 04:15 AM
:bounce:hello everyone! finaly i got the PTT 1.12 runing and working perfectly. the problem was the copy of windows xp that i was using. for some reason, it did not want to comunicated to PTT with the first copy of windows i had. it was missing some files! i got a new one and is working like a perfect. I douth any one will this this problem, but if you do, now you know what to do.
thanks to all that helped me.

MANYCERO
18th March, 2012, 08:17 AM
I have dpa4 plus and it does not work with volvo truck vn anyone has had any experience with this, I can help communicate