PDA

View Full Version : Swiftec software

Libang
26th February, 2012, 12:27 PM
Hi all! Anybody got Swiftec + crack software? I do not know if there is a crack version at all ... Thanks for the PM

yas200979
26th February, 2012, 02:11 PM
I do not think I have cracked the program. Or is there information?

Eight
26th February, 2012, 11:58 PM
LOL there is no cracked Swiftec!

BR

Nio
6th March, 2012, 03:58 PM
There is not cracked software.

yas200979
6th March, 2012, 04:53 PM
Can anyone send me the program Swiftec? The original no cracks.

ohhello
6th March, 2012, 08:09 PM
Won't do you much good without the USB dongle that it needs to authenticate the user. Clone the dongle and then maybe you could get somewhere with it....

Rito
9th March, 2012, 04:08 AM
This software is good??
I think is made in Portugal..... someone try to use??

worldofchiptuning
27th March, 2012, 01:39 PM
This software is good??
I think is made in Portugal..... someone try to use??

is a good software, have see to work
is perfect

i want buy, when will have money available i make sure!!

mecdoc
8th April, 2012, 09:27 PM
I'm looking swiftec software, someone owns it?

auto16
9th April, 2012, 02:21 AM
This software is good

HamishAhern
9th April, 2012, 11:03 AM
how much does this software cost for all modules?

Stanton
9th April, 2012, 04:06 PM
3000e +vat for standard pack - this includes 10chk modules and 300 credits for map-pack database.

jazd
15th April, 2012, 02:50 PM
If someone uploaded the original it might get cracked ;)

Stanton
15th April, 2012, 06:43 PM
I doubt that.

physyc
13th June, 2012, 10:38 AM
First you need to RE the dongle.

but the dongle is coded with partial dongle creator code and partial software creator code.
The dongle is protected with an acces code. this code can not just be forced with a crack dictionary. as after several wrong attempts the dongle lock. no more read no more use. safe lockout.
My brother makes special camera security software and also use same dongle to protect software. They even have contract that state if software is cracked by RE dongle, there is a insurace pay from creator.

However emulator site: Donglelabs.com have them on their website as possible to emulate.
i say chances are 99% scam 1%true.

Stanton
13th June, 2012, 10:41 AM
I think if it was possible to emulate, Manuel/Alex would not have used this method :)

AGS
13th June, 2012, 12:41 PM
ecm titanium original have dongle,but program was cracked!
I think swiftec in future will be cracked

Stanton
13th June, 2012, 01:03 PM
I think if it was possible, it would have happened before now. Swiftec has been around long enough for it to have happened already.

Besides, Alientech have had hardware and software crakced since they started trading - what does this say about their security efforts?

DiegoAC
23rd July, 2012, 05:29 AM
I`m a proud user, next to winols in capabilities, saves some usefull time with a few extras that winols don`t have.
I recommend buying "full pack" since you run out of checksumms real fast when buying other "pack" options.
With good software I recommend buying original, for ecm I recommend crack since "drivers" are BS...
If someone is ever going to make a living out of ecu tuning then start convincing yourself that you`ll need to buy original hardware and soft, I write from experience, spent a lot in clone crap before going ori.
IMHO.

BR.

dieseltechnika
29th October, 2012, 03:03 PM
I heard that somebody cracked Swiftec. I don't know it is true or only gossip.

physyc
2nd November, 2012, 06:07 PM
I heard that somebody cracked Swiftec. I don't know it is true or only gossip.

Not cracked it.
Only duplicate dongle.

So it have user id information in dongle.
If this gets public. swiftec user account will be banned.

straki007
3rd November, 2012, 10:31 AM
Nice nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

physyc
3rd November, 2012, 11:25 AM
It is good news for swiftec users with multiple computers.
no need anymore to switch usb dongle over and over again.

straki007
3rd November, 2012, 02:56 PM
I am working on swiftec 3x PC.
Just when Flipping USB key.

mytunes
4th November, 2012, 03:48 AM
Can someone with the original swiftec identify some maps for me for a Me7.1.1 4.2L Audi A8?

I have original file, and can't seem to locate any map packs anywhere for it.

mbtun
4th November, 2012, 03:54 AM
if you need a mappack in a me7x ecu for a classic tuning it's clear that you need a pro to do the job for you:)

mytunes
4th November, 2012, 04:36 AM
if you need a mappack in a me7x ecu for a classic tuning it's clear that you need a pro to do the job for you:):celtictop:
Not for classic tuning, just some dabbling here on my own car.

I've looked at all the usual me7 stuff and nothing seems to line up like the normal 2.7 me7 stuff that's out there.

Hence why i'm asking for a pro's help in identifying some maps for me.

I'm not trying to make a profit, just trying to tweak my own car :giveup:

straki007
4th November, 2012, 07:10 AM
upload here orig file......

physyc
4th November, 2012, 10:12 AM
upload here orig file......

Why upload a tune request in a swiftec topic?
There are other topics for

straki007
4th November, 2012, 10:55 AM
Ok.
Sorry.
Info in PM mytunes

mytunes
4th November, 2012, 04:41 PM
*Edit*

I uploaded the original file here:http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/original-file-audi-a8-d3-4e-gen-4-2l-petrol-me7-1-1-4e0910560a-0070-a-302009/

I really appreciate any help! :bounce:

doch16
4th November, 2012, 06:32 PM
*Edit*

I uploaded the original file here:http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f173/original-file-audi-a8-d3-4e-gen-4-2l-petrol-me7-1-1-4e0910560a-0070-a-302009/

I really appreciate any help! :bounce:

Sorry but you're off-topic ??? :banghead:

mytunes
4th November, 2012, 06:47 PM
Sorry but you're off-topic ??? :banghead:
Yes, that's why I started another thread.
(http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/143505-straki007/)straki007 asked me to PM him the file, but you can't attach files in PM so I started another thread.

So no more about this:listen:

This thread is about swiftec

straki007
4th November, 2012, 06:59 PM
Next is all OK.
Solve it.
One more excuse.
And while we're at swiftec fiber audi there ........... I have to enter Manuel and Alex creation of maps.

straki007
5th November, 2012, 08:04 AM
I found one drawback in swiftec.
If it happens that you do not CHKS so the ECU is not possible or edit maps.

Stanton
5th November, 2012, 09:29 AM
If you don't have CHK you can still edit the data, you just cant use the map-pack function.

straki007
5th November, 2012, 02:37 PM
me it does not work.
Turns me if swiftec ladies open maps.

straki007
5th November, 2012, 02:38 PM
I have to mention one thing straight.

I am glad that he has never stolen anything swiftec.
We believe that Manuel and Alex it retains.

Manuel and Alex take it as a friend, and you hold your thumb in successfully creating software.

dieseltechnika
6th November, 2012, 05:15 AM
If you pay credits for the map pack you have to be allow to open them without checksum. It is not fair when you pay for something and then you realise that you have to pay again for something else and it is definitly more. This is not right strategy to keep customers. In Swiftec some map packs you can open without having checksums activated. Anyway they shouldn't sell map pack with checksum protection or should sell only full version of Swiftec with all checksums on. Maybe it is some kind of protection against to be cracked ?

BTW I heard it is almost cracked, do you know something about it ? I have original so don't worry I don't want to get crack version. I am just ciruse.

straki007
6th November, 2012, 06:56 AM
I do not want to believe it is from bursting.

I also have original and I'm happy.

For example, yesterday I needed to do Citroen Jumper EDC15 and I had chk.
I downloaded the map and when I imported so swiftec shut.
This means that we do not CHKS.

Stanton
6th November, 2012, 08:23 AM
Go to project, settings and make sure correct chk is selected

eurouser
6th November, 2012, 03:08 PM
I do not want to believe it is from bursting.

I also have original and I'm happy.

For example, yesterday I needed to do Citroen Jumper EDC15 and I had chk.
I downloaded the map and when I imported so swiftec shut.
This means that we do not CHKS.
you try with winols correct chk?

Derwentgreen
10th November, 2012, 01:09 PM
Question:
What hardware is necessary to use swiftec? I didn't find info on their homepage.

physyc
10th November, 2012, 01:31 PM
Question:
What hardware is necessary to use swiftec? I didn't find info on their homepage.

a computer with a usb port... :giveup:

kennfeld
10th November, 2012, 09:41 PM
Not cracked it.
Only duplicate dongle.

So it have user id information in dongle.
If this gets public. swiftec user account will be banned.

And if the user id is copied manytime and connecte once for a driver from japan and 5 minute later from australia and brazil for sur it should been banned to lol

It's possible to crack but they guys that want the crack want it for free
trust me with money you can find guys that crack all
just put him 10000 dollar under the eyes and for sur he let you see a crack in the next week but all people want it for free so it's not done more as 1000 people downloaded the winols so 10 dollar per guy and the crack is born :captain:

Anyway you should never have good support with crack

the good exemple is ols that have less as 50 % of the dll's
and everybody want the dll's for free so the guy from the converter not make the programm

doch16
11th November, 2012, 02:29 PM
And if the user id is copied manytime and connecte once for a driver from japan and 5 minute later from australia and brazil for sur it should been banned to lol

It's possible to crack but they guys that want the crack want it for free
trust me with money you can find guys that crack all
just put him 10000 dollar under the eyes and for sur he let you see a crack in the next week but all people want it for free so it's not done more as 1000 people downloaded the winols so 10 dollar per guy and the crack is born :captain:

Anyway you should never have good support with crack

the good exemple is ols that have less as 50 % of the dll's
and everybody want the dll's for free so the guy from the converter not make the programm

make a group of people and put 10 euro each I am the first

physyc
11th November, 2012, 03:53 PM
make a group of people and put 10 euro each I am the first

And do what?
Get 1 computer online and login with 10 users to that pc? so user id and ip stay the same?

luca.kart
11th November, 2012, 04:16 PM
And do what?
Get 1 computer online and login with 10 users to that pc? so user id and ip stay the same?

You have best idea

tatop
13th November, 2012, 08:33 PM
GOOD idea

Inviato dal mio GT-P1000 usando Tapatalk

physyc
13th November, 2012, 09:09 PM
you don't start with the software, but with the dongle...
;-)

bts
13th November, 2012, 11:23 PM
Nice software.

ominimicu
13th November, 2012, 11:41 PM
is it possible to get the software without dongle? maybe i could take a peak inside see the security protocols, make most of it without emulating dongle.

alexbit68
13th November, 2012, 11:51 PM
why delete?

PremierD
13th November, 2012, 11:55 PM
why delete?

Do you own the copyright to the SW mate ?

mtv1
14th November, 2012, 12:01 AM

is that a problem ? :roflmao:

alexbit68
14th November, 2012, 07:44 AM
sorry, yes is very.: Giveup:

Overtune
19th November, 2012, 03:58 PM
I don't see why software rights, apply only for swiftec here...What happened with Winols?
Let the man share the software...

straki007
19th November, 2012, 08:10 PM
I still believe the swiftec No one can steal.
Already they are working on it so they could go swiftec only once on one PC.........: Jiggin:

radsky
19th November, 2012, 08:52 PM
I don't see why software rights, apply only for swiftec here...What happened with Winols?
Let the man share the software...

I think that it is the same reason that we can`t talk about autodata here. You can`t do anything with the file that was posted and deleted some days ago. It was useless for us.

Chaser
30th November, 2012, 12:22 PM
If you pay credits for the map pack you have to be allow to open them without checksum. It is not fair when you pay for something and then you realise that you have to pay again for something else and it is definitly more. This is not right strategy to keep customers. In Swiftec some map packs you can open without having checksums activated. Anyway they shouldn't sell map pack with checksum protection or should sell only full version of Swiftec with all checksums on. Maybe it is some kind of protection against to be cracked ?

BTW I heard it is almost cracked, do you know something about it ? I have original so don't worry I don't want to get crack version. I am just ciruse.

You do realise that the map pack is a mere 3 credits so really its not that big a deal if you later find that you require the chksum for that particular ECU. If your tuning those cars you'll want the chk anyway.

Looks like the potential for a cracked version has been plugged for now too which is indeed a good thing. This is one bit of SW you really should pay for. Considering the capabilities its very very good and equally valuable is the support you receive should you require it.

ka-pa-za
30th November, 2012, 01:46 PM
I think that it is the same reason that we can`t talk about autodata here. You can`t do anything with the file that was posted and deleted some days ago. It was useless for us.

How many software was posted here useless? bad mpps files, fake fgtech versions, not working winols, titanium without database, etc...

It is just all about money. Also on this forum.

why is it that winols, ecm titanium, volta, fgtech upgrades, mpps upgrades and repairs and more ar just for free here, no one cares.
but if you put swiftec or autodata. they delete it.

it all depends on how the company lawyers email to the administrator is formulated.
One will ask to delete the software. nothings happen
One will tell them to kill the site/server, and scare the admin with sewing them personaly. then content got deleted.

It is forbidden to openly sell here.
Pictures posted with a weblink 'watermark' where you can buy the tool is no problem.
advertising in signatures is ok? you understand? i don't...

That is the way this forum is managed. you like it you stay. You don't like. you shut up and stay, or you just leave.

It is that simple.

By now this forum is so known that all producers of tuning hard- and software are looking here also.
i know massimo (alientech), adolfo (fgtech), phil (mpps), alex (swiftec) have their own accounts. and if they mis a post, they have enough buddies here to snitch...
:listen:

atomiczen
30th November, 2012, 01:55 PM
somethings strange happens here...

radsky
30th November, 2012, 08:51 PM
Looks that cracked swiftec is available....

As usually, new version of Swiftec is released with plenty of improvements and extra features!

Yes, we know it tooked more time than usual but due to cracking attempts, security efforts, and laywers actions, we were forced to improve Swiftec and at same time work against all this situations. Our efforts are directioned first of all to our costumers and their protection against does that want to get all for free, and secondly to Swiftec itself we want to keep the safest possible against piracy.
Bad news we know, some of our customers were involved in cracking attempts, but thanks to does who informed us about it all of does crackers had Swiftec license discarded and our lawyers are now working on it. We would like remember,that even spreading Swiftec software files is not legal! To prevent unknown complicity to cracking, we recommend not to use any cracked software, install antivirus and do not store password in browsers to access our site, otherwise we will have cancel your license also!
We have plenty of new things to be released including unique solutions not yet available in market but unfortunatly and still due to all this cracking attempts only on future versions of Swiftec will support them.
We would also like to inform that from now on Swiftec will only run if a connection to internet is available. So we advise all costumers that still want to work offline with swiftec to keep older version.

2nd December, 2012, 04:15 PM
Looks that cracked swiftec is available....

Only looks... But it's not! :party :They just doing preventive steps! :congrats:

I also heard, they found guy who put here some Swiftec files and seems this guy is not in best situation now...:beheaded:

didi_du_93000
2nd December, 2012, 11:20 PM
I thinks it's better to use original software No risk for our customers and also for our company.

Better soft for a chiptuner.
It's my futur purchase.

Dakta
3rd December, 2012, 12:45 AM
tell you something, if swiftec is half as good as the feature list reckons it is, it'll be worth the money!

<-- gets saving

dieseltechnika
13th January, 2013, 08:45 PM
You do realise that the map pack is a mere 3 credits so really its not that big a deal if you later find that you require the chksum for that particular ECU. If your tuning those cars you'll want the chk anyway.

Looks like the potential for a cracked version has been plugged for now too which is indeed a good thing. This is one bit of SW you really should pay for. Considering the capabilities its very very good and equally valuable is the support you receive should you require it.

I agree 3 credits, even more is not much, the problem is that you need sometimes checksum to open map pack. Honestly I don't need checksum if I have KessV2.

marcin003
19th February, 2013, 05:13 PM
I have this software ori:) good solution:captain:

didi_du_93000
20th February, 2013, 10:31 AM
I have this software ori:) good solution:captain:

It's easy to make chiptuning with this software?
and what about DPF OFF? module?

Stanton
22nd February, 2013, 12:01 AM
Any software is only as good as the person using it. If you do not know how to tune an engine, no matter what software you have, you still dont know how to tune an engine.

Marmes
22nd February, 2013, 12:19 AM
It's the artist, not the tools!

:D

But Swiftec is a great tool. ;)

Nio
24th April, 2013, 12:49 AM
Swiftec is nice software, but has some problems as other softwares that do dpf remove. I can give examples for cars cannot remove dpf correctly. I think best way is always to known where are switch so can work files manually. BR.

engine83
15th May, 2013, 12:24 AM
hello, excuse the translation of google, who owns Swiftech original, can you give me information on the program, in a private message? I would like to buy it, but I'm afraid that is not reliable. are not very experienced. thanks good day

Nio
31st May, 2013, 03:28 PM
VCpowerteam.

Gdoctor
23rd June, 2017, 11:30 PM
It is good news for swiftec users with multiple computers.
no need anymore to switch usb dongle over and over again.
Possible to share this info?