PDA

View Full Version : Guide:Auto Update Channel List/Bouquets..

freck
27th February, 2012, 06:02 PM
Here's details of some Bouquet Update Scripts/Plugins for Enigma1 (DM500s)(TM500 Super)(Itgate) (credits to rossi2000 and jfish and u.s.)

The Plugins download the bouquet file which you upload to a website and then extracts and install them.

I will break this guide down into 2 parts:
Part 1. Upload the Bouquets to website.
Part 2. Installing the Plugin.

Pre-Requisites
FTP Client - to install the plugins
DreamboxEdit - to edit channel lists
WinRar - to rar the enigma1 or enigma2 folder
iZarc - to convert the above .rar to .tar.gz
Website/Hosting - to host the above file (create a free one using Webs - Make a free website, get free hosting (http://www.webs.com))

Part 1. Upload the Bouquets to website.

Download the latest SGTFlipFlop channel list, change your regional programs, remove any services etc... and save.
rename the folder the files are in to enigma1
rar this folder up
convert with iZArc to .tar.gz
upload the .tar.gz to web server

test the file is downloadable, type the webaddress into browser (e.g yourwebsite.co.uk: The Leading Your Web Site Site on the Net (http://www.yourwebsite.co.uk/enigma1.tar.gz)) and check the file downloads

Part 2. Installing the Plugin.

For Enigma1
DOWNLOAD PLUGIN FILES(attached)
transfer both files into /var/tuxbox/plugins
chmod the .sh script to 755
open the .sh file to edit your http file location, change the url to the address where you're hosting your .tar.gz archive.
create a folder named 'script' in the var directory
reboot the box (eg DM500)
when box is up and running again, press the yellow button and select Enigma1 Bouquet Update, the box will reboot after the bouquets have been updated.
Freck

stingray13
8th March, 2012, 03:05 PM
This works great lets me update my Gfs for her :) with very little needed on her part

could this be also adapted to download and replace a rt database file for epg how would i do that as i don't understand the script ?

could this also be used to auto update commando 14.4??

Thanks Again

stingray13
8th March, 2012, 03:37 PM
Ok done the RT update but any info on doing this to autoupdate commando boquets

freck
8th March, 2012, 03:50 PM
I dont see why not....script will work on any linux box.
Havent seen a Commando image since the good oul cable days on the Dbox2:bounce:
Try it out and post back.....nothing to loose.
Freck

stingray13
8th March, 2012, 04:07 PM
Freck,

Is there anyway i can get this to run on boot? and only download when i add the update i.e it will just fail and not do anything when there is no new bouqet to download but will silently do it when there is i.e call a sh file that calls each of these sh files to keep the box working in tip top condition?

I am very new to linux and am obviously still learning

Thanks

Stingray

freck
10th March, 2012, 12:31 AM
The script would have to be modded to do this and cant figure out how to config it to be able to see a the newer upload.
Channels dont drop off very often and when they do its just the shite ones....plus the little 500 wouldnt cope with all that running in the background.
Best to stick with what ive posted....yellow button when needed.
Freck

mrvoip
14th March, 2012, 04:21 AM
Fantastic! it worked the first time!!!!

2tone
14th March, 2012, 05:27 PM
is there a script for e2 or what changes would need done

themadvictor100
14th March, 2012, 05:45 PM
sorry but this might sound silly but will this script work on my blade bm 7000s......

ive only had this blade over a week and its all new to me iam trying to work my way through the forums trying to learn as i go....

2tone
14th March, 2012, 07:52 PM
dont think it will as the blade is closed source receiver dose blade not have a maul download on them

freck
14th March, 2012, 08:39 PM
sorry but this might sound silly but will this script work on my blade bm 7000s......

ive only had this blade over a week and its all new to me iam trying to work my way through the forums trying to learn as i go....
Sorry bud but not for Blades.
Freck

freck
14th March, 2012, 08:41 PM
is there a script for e2 or what changes would need done
Yeah I posted it in the DM800 pligins section aswell....slight changes.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f207/guide-auto-update-bouquets-channel-lists-e2-only-259131/
Freck

2tone
14th March, 2012, 11:38 PM
Have try above scripts and not sure whats wrong when i put link in to web browser file downloads but when i try through box looks like script runs but nothing happens after reboot no bouquest should also say doing this with a tm500 in case there is a file name that is different

2tone
15th March, 2012, 12:35 AM
Ok working now had to reboot box couple of times strange

adheb
30th March, 2012, 08:40 PM
hello ,
i need help , i want to flash my itgate .
someone can help me please. thank you:giveup:

canenas1
22nd April, 2012, 11:33 AM
hi ...
i have this receiver in my hands and i want to restore somehow because i can not get in ip to config. it.The reason is that the man witch setup it ...dissapear ...so now i don't have the user name and the password for the ip address.
the machine runs enigma CCcam2.0.11 by "under resistance team" or something named like this.
probably i need some programs(?) and a full guide for someone who doesn't know much .
at this point i'm so confused...i read a lot of posts but i didn't have any progress...
my receiver seems to not have connection when i try to update ...my router see it in lan connections....the ip address ...the control center 2.5 seem that works but can not do anything with the tgs220_update.img.....all the channels lost...in their position appears 20 channels probably free(!)....hotbird & astra tuners are 0k........@$%$$^#$%$@@#@#%#@#@%#shit!....i want to setup it and then burn it or throw it to dogs to eat it......help me please

leowyk
9th June, 2012, 05:20 AM
hi....
does this apply for upcoming Exrx?

freck
21st June, 2012, 04:17 PM
Explain Exrx????
:giveup:
Freck

jims
2nd July, 2012, 11:20 PM
hi
not working for me on DM500 jade pli 3 maxvar
comes on screen but no output

i have this line in sh
BQ="http://www.myweb.web.com/enigma1.tar.gz"

is this correct

thanks
jms

phat1
9th July, 2012, 09:00 AM
Im not having success here,If someone can help me it would be great,I have commamdo 14.6 running on a DM500s the bouquets are great plus since i loaded this image i have more channels than i ever had and for the first time ever i have sky box office.I would love to sort out my itgate to do the same.
I have followed the steps but when i press yellow button then press enigma1 to get bouquets,when the box reboots all my channels are gone and i have to do a scan to get my channels back. I know I'm doing something wrong I just dont know what. when i opened up the sh file,There was a load of text so i added my web site that holds the tar file (http//:www.myname.webs.com)I (http://www.myname.webs.com)I) checked to see the file downloads and it does.

I now have bouquets on the itgate but they are all blank (service has been removed) done a scan and channels are there.To get this i re-opened the .sh file to edit it and only entered the name of the website (http//:www.nymame.webs.com) still dont have sky box office its just not to be.........!

freck
10th July, 2012, 01:57 PM
Youll need to have an upto date bouquets list on your website first for the box to successfully download it.
Its pointless otherwise.....make sure that youve got a "script" folder in var aswell.
Plus you need to chmod the sh file to 755 for the info to come tru.
Freck

jims
4th August, 2012, 02:28 AM
Youll need to have an upto date bouquets list on your website first for the box to successfully download it.
Its pointless otherwise.....make sure that youve got a "script" folder in var aswell.
Plus you need to chmod the sh file to 755 for the info to come tru.
Freck

i have followed the tut but still no go
chmod 755 the Enigma1_Bouquet_Update_userscript.sh, created script folder in /var, rebooted box, it comes on screen but the script dose not run

i have run the sh script through dos2unix
script still dose not run

edit
i have started over,
used ultra edit to edit the sh script,
script now runs then erases the bouquets

any help is much appreciated.

alex1982
27th August, 2012, 04:09 PM
Hello all, I'm needing a little help on the old auto update i've set my website up and setup the plugin on my box but everytime i do an update my bouquet is just blank. i have the script file here if that could answer any questions.

+ BQ=http://xxxx.webs.com/enigma1.tar.gz
+ cd /tmp/
+ wget http://xxxx.webs.com/enigma1.tar.gz
enigma1.tar-2.gz 0% | | 0 --:-- ETA
enigma1.tar-2.gz 100% |*****************************| 52943 00:00 ETA
Connecting to xxxx.webs.com[00.00.00.00]:00
+ chmod 755 /tmp/enigma1.tar.gz
chmod: /tmp/enigma1.tar.gz: No such file or directory
+ tar -xzvf enigma1.tar.gz
tar: enigma1.tar.gz: No such file or directory
+ cd /tmp/enigma1
cd: 15: can't cd to /tmp/enigma1
+ rm -rf /var/etc/satellites.xml
+ mv /tmp/enigma1/satellites.xml /var/etc/
mv: unable to rename `/tmp/enigma1/satellites.xml': No such file or directory
+ cd /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
+ rm -rf userbouquet.dbe00.tv userbouquet.dbe03.tv userbouquet.dbe04.tv userbouquet.dbe05.tv userbouquet.dbe06.tv userbouquet.dbe07.tv userbouquet.dbe08.tv userbouquet.dbe09.tv userbouquet.dbe0a.tv userbouquet.dbe0b.tv userbouquet.dbe0c.tv userbouquet.dbe0d.tv userbouquet.dbe0e.tv userbouquet.dbe0f.tv userbouquet.dbe10.tv userbouquet.dbe12.tv userbouquet.dbe13.tv userbouquet.dbe15.tv userbouquet.dbe16.tv
+ rm -rf userbouquet.8ef06.radio userbouquet.94b4c.radio userbouquet.dbe00.radio userbouquet.dbe01.radio
+ rm -rf userbouquets.file.epl userbouquets.radio.epl userbouquets.tv.epl
+ rm -rf bouquets
+ rm -rf services
+ rm -rf services.locked
+ mv /tmp/enigma1/* /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/
mv: unable to rename `/tmp/enigma1/*': No such file or directory
+ rm -rf /tmp/enigma1
+ rm -rf /tmp/enigma1.tar.gz
+ reboot

rickiechi
18th October, 2012, 10:53 PM
I followed everything in the directions and I just can't get this plugin to work. It downloads the file and reboots but I loose all channels.

rickiechi
18th October, 2012, 11:07 PM
Also, I'm using a openpli maxvar image and using 7zip to make the enigma1.tar.gz file. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Or could it be that this plugin is not compatible with openpli image. By the way, I'm trying this with a dm500s receiver.

mickie
5th November, 2012, 10:21 PM
Hi guys been following this tutorial seems to have everything in place how long should it take to update once you have pressed the the auto update in the yellow button menu

cheers
mickie

mickie
5th November, 2012, 10:36 PM
sorted guys cheers
working a treat

pateldax
15th November, 2012, 04:18 PM
how you shorted because i have same problem

pateldax
18th November, 2012, 05:22 PM
shorted too but how to auto boot

gemisat
18th December, 2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks. I will try this in a moment. Would be nice to see if it can identify the satellites and download accordingly. Once I have access maybe I will play with the script.

gemisat
18th December, 2012, 08:41 PM
Hello all, I'm needing a little help on the old auto update i've set my website up and setup the plugin on my box but everytime i do an update my bouquet is just blank. i have the script file here if that could answer any questions.

enigma1.tar-2.gz 100% |*****************************| 52943 00:00 ETA
Connecting to xxxx.webs.com[00.00.00.00]:00
+ chmod 755 /tmp/enigma1.tar.gz
chmod: /tmp/enigma1.tar.gz: No such file or directory
+ tar -xzvf enigma1.tar.gz

+ reboot

Check the file you are downloading. You are downloading enigma1.tar-2.gz but everything in the script refers to enigma1.tar.gz

gemisat
18th December, 2012, 08:48 PM
Also, I'm using a openpli maxvar image and using 7zip to make the enigma1.tar.gz file. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Or could it be that this plugin is not compatible with openpli image. By the way, I'm trying this with a dm500s receiver.

I tried 7zip and got errors and file was not recognized.

I then copied the whole folder (mybqt) into a linux system's directory and issued the following command:

tar cfz filename.tar.gz folder
example:
tar cfz enigma1.tar.gz /usr/src/mybqt

murphy1969
24th January, 2013, 05:47 PM
Can someone help me out here I am trying to use this script. Did what is suggested in post one. After rebooting the box. The script does not sown in the plugins menu. I have tried it overe and over. The script just does not show up.

**OVERRIDE**
28th October, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend another hosting site other than the one shown in first post,was thinking of 4shared?

Cheers

plasterer
28th October, 2013, 05:50 PM
4 shareds ok mate wot you uploading ,Itgate channel lists .........Paul

**OVERRIDE**
29th October, 2013, 05:43 PM
4 shareds ok mate wot you uploading ,Itgate channel lists .........Paul

Thx for reply paul,

Channel list for DM500 & 800se,also got a dropbox account which i may use....

**OVERRIDE**
6th November, 2013, 09:57 PM
Could'nt get it to work with dropbox or 4shared,ended up using link in first post.....

rexus
19th June, 2014, 12:00 PM
hi , how to lunch it on start-up , and in a general matters :
how to lunch a plugin on startup
thanks
ps: i have a dm500s with enigma1 image