PDA

View Full Version : EPG on VU+ Solo

kman999
27th February, 2012, 09:27 PM
Hi,

I just got my VU+ Solo and loaded it with Vix 2.3 Image. So far, I have downloaded SGT FlipFlop via the plugins, all working great so far.

I need help with the epg, i have configured the CrossEPG and using OpenTV as provided, again this is working ok. What I cannot understand is that when i view my EPG is is showing about 11 channels but showing EPG for next few hours, but what i want is to see the EPG for the next few days, can you advise pls.

Thanks

cactikid
27th February, 2012, 11:54 PM
on a channel try pressing the red button on remote it should bring up a week of programs for that channel.

dell_xps
28th February, 2012, 12:27 AM
Go into plugins, hit the epg downloader, let it download and install, full 7 day epg m8.

cactikid
28th February, 2012, 12:31 AM
dell i wonder was he looking at the graph version of epg?

dell_xps
28th February, 2012, 12:38 AM
Ah right, probably, on any channel just press the epg button, should bring up a box with all channels in that bouquet, and you should be able to scroll to see whats on for next 7 days.

kman999
28th February, 2012, 09:36 PM
Guys,

You a stars! thanks! I pressed the red button on a channel and can you a nice list. I can scroll through and page. Again thanks for all your help

cactikid
28th February, 2012, 09:44 PM
one thing i like is a nice long list,not now and next as some boxes have.

hassanen
15th February, 2013, 02:41 AM
hello guys i just got blackhole 1.79 with cooltv but when i press red i cant se 7 days epg just for one channel that i acess and not 7 day epg j