PDA

View Full Version : Softmod hack update, Need For Speed etc

dell_xps
15th January, 2009, 09:21 PM
Do a search on google for a file called BLC_Wii-ish_EN_002_FIX.rar, extract it,locate the file BLC_Wii-ish_v3_EN, inside that file you'll see BackupLauncher_03g_Wiiish_v3_EN.wad, install that file onto your SD card in the WAD folder, load up the home brew channel with wad manager installed, load up wad manager, locate the file BackupLauncher_03g_Wiiish_v3_EN.wad, install it, it will overwrite the back up loader you are using or create a new one, anyway, load Need For Speed and all your games through that, should work no problemo now.
Any probs let me know.
:wink:

wmccull
16th January, 2009, 12:55 AM
What was wrong witht he old one ?
I thought the backup laoder was fine

dell_xps
16th January, 2009, 08:27 PM
What was wrong witht he old one ?
I thought the backup laoder was fine

Try playing need for speed through it m8 you get a #002 error, this loader fixes that problem.

bugaloo41
16th January, 2009, 09:42 PM
i use gamma 0.3 loader (assume that is what dell is posting up) and nfs works fine.

dell_xps
16th January, 2009, 10:14 PM
i use gamma 0.3 loader (assume that is what dell is posting up) and nfs works fine.

Your probably running a patched copy of need for speed m8?

Staminastan
19th January, 2009, 10:11 PM
Hi Dell, ta for this :) Need For Speed Underground now works hurrah, as does Warioware Smooth Moves but House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (PAL and NTSC rips), Bomberman Land (PAL) and Facebreaker KO Party (PAL and NTSC) still don't, HOTD crashing the Wii and the others saying "the game disc cannot be read, consult your Wii manual".

Has any softmodder got Bomberman Land working?

dell_xps
20th January, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hi Dell, ta for this :) Need For Speed Underground now works hurrah, as does Warioware Smooth Moves but House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (PAL and NTSC rips), Bomberman Land (PAL) and Facebreaker KO Party (PAL and NTSC) still don't, HOTD crashing the Wii and the others saying "the game disc cannot be read, consult your Wii manual".

Has any softmodder got Bomberman Land working?

Press 1 as it's loading m8, go into options and force NTSC, see if that works for ya m8.

drawflex
21st January, 2009, 07:11 PM
Cheers for the heads up dell. I've updated my tutorial and included the new loader..

Here's a link to the new loader wad (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOBGTF8P)

Dwightjelee
22nd January, 2009, 03:46 PM
Cheers for the heads up dell. I've updated my tutorial and included the new loader..

Here's a link to the new loader wad (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOBGTF8P)

Thanks a million for the files Drawflex! :D

on_the_jazz
22nd January, 2009, 06:24 PM
I've still got pretty much the first revision of the loader and just read this. Have the speed issues been fixed too or is it just more compatible with games?

drawflex
22nd January, 2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks a million for the files Drawflex! :D

No bother.

drawflex
23rd January, 2009, 10:35 AM
oops, stupid me.. double post

Dwightjelee
23rd January, 2009, 03:13 PM
oops, stupid me.. double post

Can happen m8 ;)