PDA

View Full Version : maxx1000 / protek 9600 / nanoXX

max_gee
5th May, 2008, 04:23 AM
Has any body had any experience with these box's? I have had a maxx 1000 for a while and I think its the best card sharing satellite box out at there moment in terms of plugging it in, do and internet update and scan for channels.

Does any body else know if theres another box which clears more channles (patch + cs) then this box?

There ofcourse is the dreambox but it can get complicated to setup and you need to know details of servers to connect to.

dotcom
17th May, 2008, 01:51 PM
I have got the nanoxx 9600ip which i think is quite awesome!
still getting to grips with it but it was my first satbox! think the hardest part was setting up the dish! me n me mate spent about 12 hours twisting and turning thtat bloody thing loool

mounir
6th September, 2008, 12:41 AM
i have maxx1000 and i leave in egypt and my receiver work with the asian server and i have no server since july2008 and now i allready installed the last software but i still on the asian server which is off now any idia how to chang to the euro-server please help

.: JaCkPoT :.
6th September, 2008, 04:46 AM
i have maxx1000 and i leave in egypt and my receiver work with the asian server and i have no server since july2008 and now i allready installed the last software but i still on the asian server which is off now any idia how to chang to the euro-server please help

Next time open a new thread please as this is a open answered thread and the op is still looking for advice.
As regards to the question, are you sure the asian server still exists? The hosts sub may have run out too or he may even had been caught by authorities. Are you aware of any1 else who is currently using the server without probs? I have on idea of how to change to a european one but i think it will be like the asian one but just with a differant id and whatever else is involved.

bobon5106
6th September, 2008, 11:55 PM
Over the last two months my maxx as been a nightmare freezing this is the settings i have on now but like most peeps the picture freezes they say the are trying to fix it and we can only hope they do in the mean time got myself 7020si to play with.

@mounir
You also need to load the latest key file K:89 which will allows C/S to work and as the auto update key file feature is not working has to be updated manually by downloading from h**p://w**.xvision.skynolimit.com/nanoxx/downloadcenter/index.php?action=details&id=64 (change ** to tt) Note these keys change once or twice a day for some EMU channels.

Then
1. Under MENU ? INTERNET ? ensure that Network Connection is ON,
2. Auto Update is OFF.
3. NEWCAMD is OFF.
4. In Network Information Check that DHCP is selected and IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway has been filled in automatically. Don?t worry about PVR Server IP address. If they haven?t try setting to Static then back to DHCP.
Then
1. Under Proxy Connection set to ON,
2. Proxy Server IP to 123.242.231.183
3. Proxy Server port to 0080 or 0023. If picture freezes on C/S channels changing this Port can kick the box back to life again.

From a TV channel, press Menu 8888 to activate c/s and EMU

Then tune to a C/S channel, say C+Action on Astra 11318V22000 or HBO Comedy on Hotbird 10719V/27500 and check they open.

All this is at your own risk it may not work and at worst you are left with a dead box.

Good Luck if you try it.
Let us all know what happens

Maxx1000 converted to Euro sever now using BT:1.33 SW:v1.38.4 K:89
Protek BT:1.34 SW:v1.38.4 K:89

matrix50
21st September, 2008, 09:15 PM
hi guys does anyone have the channel list for 9600

nirvanapoli
14th October, 2008, 09:11 AM
hello i've an opensat s1000 the same of maxx1000 nanoxx protek9600ip and linksat ls900. i've tried proxy 123.242.231.181 and 123.242.231.183 ports 23 and 80 but it doesn't work . i've read tha theese server have mac filtering . can you help? what's the proxy for opensat s-1000 if exist ? THANKS nirvanapoli.:nurse:

birkenhead
15th October, 2008, 11:27 PM
I've got the Innovative Receiver (FortecStar), had it for 2yrs now, it been great.... had couple of problems when it first came out, bugs etc..., only over the last month it been down (CS) it finally backup & running again :), rumour is, they had to move to server out to Korea, this was said to be the reason for the CS server being down from mid Sept until now.

hopefully no more problems now CS Server is now out of Europe!!

Happy days:)

garypage4
25th January, 2010, 09:21 AM
need info on the maxx1000 on how to set it up for cccam , just out of box and all set up but no cccam sorted out yet ?

Sat-Shop
25th January, 2010, 09:37 AM
This receiver won't work with CCcam, it works with newcamd only and has never been a sharing receiver in the try sence, it only works one way as client only, and generally just to connect to the Protek server and nothing more...

There is a new Protek backed receiver due out any time now. It's called the Unix Box 500 and in many respects is similar to a DM500 (it can use all the images etc.) but it also has a plugin that allows you to connect to the Protek server, so basically you get the best of both worlds, the full features of a Linux receiver that'll work with just about any softcam out there and has internal card slot and a connection to the Protek server that gives you all the benifits that provides.... Price on these is ?129.99... We've not decided yet if we will be stocking them, if this is something customers would like then by all means let me know and we will get a few in.

waqasahmed
27th January, 2010, 12:23 AM
The new Protek Unix Box 500 can take CCCAM but its still SD. Im not too sure what the difference is really between the 500 and the 9600ip

Just wondering, are the Maxx receivers worth the money compared to buying a Protek receiver? One person here has said they experience freezing, but surely thats not the case for everyone?

alunfennell
27th January, 2010, 12:49 AM
Over the last two months my maxx as been a nightmare freezing this is the settings i have on now but like most peeps the picture freezes they say the are trying to fix it and we can only hope they do in the mean time got myself 7020si to play with.

@mounir
You also need to load the latest key file K:89 which will allows C/S to work and as the auto update key file feature is not working has to be updated manually by downloading from h**p://w**.xvision.skynolimit.com/nanoxx/downloadcenter/index.php?action=details&id=64 (change ** to tt) Note these keys change once or twice a day for some EMU channels.

Then
1. Under MENU – INTERNET – ensure that Network Connection is ON,
2. Auto Update is OFF.
3. NEWCAMD is OFF.
4. In Network Information Check that DHCP is selected and IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway has been filled in automatically. Don’t worry about PVR Server IP address. If they haven’t try setting to Static then back to DHCP.
Then
1. Under Proxy Connection set to ON,
2. Proxy Server IP to 123.242.231.183
3. Proxy Server port to 0080 or 0023. If picture freezes on C/S channels changing this Port can kick the box back to life again.

From a TV channel, press Menu 8888 to activate c/s and EMU

Then tune to a C/S channel, say C+Action on Astra 11318V22000 or HBO Comedy on Hotbird 10719V/27500 and check they open.

All this is at your own risk it may not work and at worst you are left with a dead box.

Good Luck if you try it.
Let us all know what happens

Maxx1000 converted to Euro sever now using BT:1.33 SW:v1.38.4 K:89
Protek BT:1.34 SW:v1.38.4 K:89

Why its freezing is because the server is over loaded and too many people using the server at peek times also this can happen at peek internet times of the day called (Equal Share by ISP's), What will happen is the server will end up been pulled, and only new receivers bought will have a connection to a new server.

The life expedancy of these receivers connected to these dedicated servers is a year to 18 months, its coming up to a black out for a lot of maxx1000 / protek 9600 / nanoXX users as there has been a long run on the present servers.

All these receivers will launch 2010 models knocking off older receivers in the next 6 months leaving blank screen for many.

Plus the details you have given show the Ip adress coming from Hong Kong

Hostname: 123-242-231-183.sunnyvisiondatacenter.com
ISP: SunnyVision Limited
Organization: SunnyVision Limited
Proxy : None detected
Type: Dial-up
Blacklist:

Geo-Location Information

State/Region: 00
City: North Point
Latitude: 22.3
Longitude: 114.2

The speed of the connection from this server is 291ms & Average of 301ms with a 25% loss, there is no way they can repair this without reducing the number using the server drastically, for a good service the connection need to be 100% without packets loss and a speed no greater than 180ms other than that break up on fast changing encryption will cause breakup.

Better to look into private sharing closer to home for faster refresh times ...

waqasahmed
27th January, 2010, 12:51 AM
Thanks for that. I may just wait then lolTheres also a receiver called the Predator 8700, however I cant find out where to buy one from lol

Sat-Shop
27th January, 2010, 03:47 AM
While that all sounds logical there is nothing to suggest that all to be true at all. Sure the number of people on the server and the peak internet thing can have a baring but it's highly unlikely this is what's causing the friends problem, and the post that has quoted IPs is from 2008 so whatever the problem was its safe to say they have either cured it or moved on by now!

1) The maxx1000 or whatever it's called is a rip off, a clone of the official Protek 9600IP/NanoXX NA9600. Its never been an official box and it's a fact they have never been as reliable and they (Protek server) have actively seeked to try and cut these boxes off in the past (which could well have been around the time of the posts above if memory serves me right)...

2) The friend mentioned above with one of these we have no idea what his internet connection is like or how its connected to this box or even what their satellite reception itself is like so we can't just blame the server as we don't know the facts.

3) There are 2 main importers to the UK of the Protek/NanoXX receivers. One of these has just taken delivery of the NanoXX version and the other is expecting stock again for February. This fact far from suggests to me they are about to pull the plug on this server, why would 2 of the biggest official importers who have been round a long time carry on importing if they suspected they were about to pull the plug, it just doesn't add up. It's pure speculation.

That said it's true to say you or I have no control over what we are given and how long it lasts/works, and as such we never sell these receivers as anything other than FTA and supply with a FTA firmware only. I am just making the points above to explain why there is no reason to suspect the server is about to be pulled any time soon. You can use this site here to tell you what should be opening assuming you have the Protek 9600IP / NannoXX NA9600 flashed with the latest third party firmware.
http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/nanoxx/onlinelist/Output.php

In answer to the question above about the difference between a 500 and the Protek (9600IP) then think this is already explained in my post above but basically the Unix Box 500 is fully linux based and will work with any number of different softcams and can be used to share cards yourself (if you so wished), The 9600IP is NOT a linux based box and as such can only work as a client and won't be able to work with most sharing protocols such as the popular CCcam. Both receivers are SD.

Hope all of the above info is of some use to you while deciding. :top:

APPLIANCES
4th February, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hi, new to this forum, hello.

I am looking at a Protek Unixbox.

I am familiars with the Protek 9600IP, but the Unixbox 500 looks a completely different device.

I notice in this thread you need a plugin that allows you to connect to the Protek server. Is this software available on this site, if not were can it be obtained and how is it loaded into the box?

Thanks in advance for any help available.

APPLIANCES
7th February, 2010, 02:04 PM
Been reading around, as far as I can tell the Protek Unixbox 500 runs on Enigma 2 software and need a Plugin to connect to the Protek server. But can’t find this plugin anywhere.
Have I got this completely wrong?
Where do I find the correct software?
THANS FOR ANY HELP

Sat-Shop
7th February, 2010, 02:45 PM
Hi, well you're almost right, it's actually Enigma1 it runs, not Enigma2. Here is the info we have been given:

The Protek server uses a softcam called Procam latest version is 0.16.

The unit it is fairly simple to setup for Protek use and those of you with Dreambox experience should have no problem.

2 Files need to be copied to var/tuxbox/config which is addon server.xml and procamd_ID this is basicly just a notepad file where you would copy and paste an ID which the supplier/dealer could supply and is very similar to uploading an ID to a Protek or it is also possible this could be pre-installed and the end user would simply press the blue button select addonserver and my server and download Procamd.

Hope this helps, although think we have decided not to go with these at the moment to be honest, we'll be looking at continuing to offer the existing Protek/NanoXX 9600IP instead and possibly an offer on the Technomate TM-500 to cover the entry level Linux receiver side of things.

Mooley
7th February, 2010, 04:14 PM
They are testing cccam for the 9600ip and intend to release it in a future software and they are going to add another new package to the server after just adding one recently. This certainly would not lead me to believe they are intending on pulling the server!

terriers
7th February, 2010, 05:29 PM
This receiver is rock solid..no way its gonna be pulled..they are working and adding packages all the time...the best receiver around..

mdt
7th February, 2010, 06:32 PM
Been reading around, as far as I can tell the Protek Unixbox 500 runs on Enigma 2 software and need a Plugin to connect to the Protek server. But can?t find this plugin anywhere.
Have I got this completely wrong?
Where do I find the correct software?
THANS FOR ANY HELP id think that we are goimg to have to wait before any sw/fw is released for the new protek box untill its actually released. i am waiting for the new box to replace my maxx1000 and find the server to be fantastic with very few problems. p.s. you wouldnt happen to be the APPLIANCES who is a well known figure on the sat/cab forums?

terriers
7th February, 2010, 06:48 PM
No he isnt!! sad ~~~~

APPLIANCES
7th February, 2010, 06:57 PM
Hi, well you're almost right, it's actually Enigma1 it runs, not Enigma2. Here is the info we have been given:

The Protek server uses a softcam called Procam latest version is 0.16.

The unit it is fairly simple to setup for Protek use and those of you with Dreambox experience should have no problem.

2 Files need to be copied to var/tuxbox/config which is addon server.xml and procamd_ID this is basicly just a notepad file where you would copy and paste an ID which the supplier/dealer could supply and is very similar to uploading an ID to a Protek or it is also possible this could be pre-installed and the end user would simply press the blue button select addonserver and my server and download Procamd.

Hope this helps, although think we have decided not to go with these at the moment to be honest, we'll be looking at continuing to offer the existing Protek/NanoXX 9600IP instead and possibly an offer on the Technomate TM-500 to cover the entry level Linux receiver side of things.

Great reply, finally found someone who knows what they are taking about on the Protek Unixbox 500
Do you know where I can get hold of the files listed in your post and is there a how-to load these files available?
Thanks in advance

mdt
7th February, 2010, 08:14 PM
Great reply, finally found someone who knows what they are taking about on the Protek Unixbox 500
Do you know where I can get hold of the files listed in your post and is there a how-to load these files available?
Thanks in advance have a look at the nanoxx/protek forum(www.xvision.skynolimit.com (http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com)), also writing your posts with the caps lock on is considerd as shouting on the forums and is bad manners/etiquette.

Sat-Shop
7th February, 2010, 08:26 PM
I'm not 100% sure where you get the files from, or even if they are available for download... Because we've decided against stocking them for now I've not looked into the full how's and why's, sorry... Ask the supplier is the best bet.

bugaloo41
7th February, 2010, 08:26 PM
Mooley what package is being added if you dont mind me asking?

Mooley
7th February, 2010, 09:09 PM
Rather not post it on open forum but they are testing zh0w t!m3 right now and they reckon it will be up shortly.

terriers
7th February, 2010, 09:24 PM
you,d best get a dish capable of picking it up then m8..

Mooley
7th February, 2010, 09:39 PM
Oh I have one in her garage! Waiting to go up.

terriers
7th February, 2010, 09:41 PM
What size?..if its 1.2 dont bother..

Mooley
7th February, 2010, 09:56 PM
It is 1.2 but that should be fine with that sat.

mdt
7th February, 2010, 10:12 PM
What size?..if its 1.2 dont bother.. if its what i think you mean then 1.8-2.4 meters:eek:

Mooley
8th February, 2010, 12:00 AM
I'll give it a whirl with what I've got and if need be I'll replace.

mksuperhoop
18th February, 2010, 11:52 PM
hi,
never owned a box like this so apologies for any stupid questions!
has the Unix 500 box superceded these?
i have only been made aware of this box today whilst enquiring about a TM and was recommended the Unix 500. i was told take it, plug it in, away you go. is it really that simple?
also i was wondering about the BB side for these boxes.
is there a minimum download speed required?
my download allowance is 10gig a month, will i need to increase that?
any help/advice appreciated.
thanks

badapple
19th February, 2010, 06:30 AM
Hi, has anybody actually purchased this receiver, updated the firmware and connected to Protek server?

Was informed it come pre configured, loaded with firmware and a minimum of softwa*e updates will be required and with a press of just a few buttons will connect to Protek server.

mksuperhoop
19th February, 2010, 09:57 AM
Hi, has anybody actually purchased this receiver, updated the firmware and connected to Protek server?

Was informed it come pre configured, loaded with firmware and a minimum of softwa*e updates will be required and with a press of just a few buttons will connect to Protek server.
hi,
are you asking about the Unix 500?
i was told the same about Unix 500 so i would be interested to know if its easy to get going and easy to keep running?
and how much support there is?
thanks

Sat-Shop
19th February, 2010, 02:58 PM
Have a look at my post #17 on here, basically assuming the files have already been pre-installed for you then you are but a couple of button presses away!

mdt
19th February, 2010, 05:01 PM
i wouldnt touch one!, 149 quid for a dm500s clone. this is just my opinion but id choose the original 9600ip or wait for the hi-def one thats rumoured to be coming out.

Sat-Shop
19th February, 2010, 05:12 PM
Have to say that was our take on things, they are at the end of the day just a clone DM500 (all be it with free server to connect to)... That's why we didn't bother, wouldn't really sit well against our genuine Dream Multimedia range.

mksuperhoop
19th February, 2010, 05:37 PM
i wouldnt touch one!, 149 quid for a dm500s clone. this is just my opinion but id choose the original 9600ip or wait for the hi-def one thats rumoured to be coming out.
what do the rumours say when the HD one's may be coming out??
thanks

bugaloo41
19th February, 2010, 05:48 PM
purchased an original box from a poster on another forum and have to say they offer very good value for money especially as i got the protek for effectively half price.

the jsc {al jazeera sports) and sky german package is very good imho.

mksuperhoop
19th February, 2010, 06:11 PM
purchased an original box from a poster on another forum and have to say they offer very good value for money especially as i got the protek for effectively half price.

the jsc {al jazeera sports) and sky german package is very good imho.
hi bugaloo41,
did u get the unix 500 box?
my main concern is the BB download speed. mine is only 1.3mbps and may not be fast enough?
what's your d/l speed?
thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th February, 2010, 07:15 PM
hi bugaloo41,
did u get the unix 500 box?
my main concern is the BB download speed. mine is only 1.3mbps and may not be fast enough?
what's your d/l speed?
thanks

Now that would be CS talk.. Correct ?

bugaloo41
19th February, 2010, 07:35 PM
not the unix box mate original 9600i.

your broadband connection should be fine.

mksuperhoop
19th February, 2010, 09:23 PM
Now that would be CS talk.. Correct ?
hi,
is it?
sorry if it is but i didn't mean it to be?
just been given conflicting advice and am trying to find out which advice is right?

mdt
19th February, 2010, 09:31 PM
what do the rumours say when the HD one's may be coming out??
thanks i dont know mate but theres supposed to be a hi-def box 9700 hd with lan connection to go up against the s*****box, its just a rumour pal but they already do a couple of hi-def boxs so its just a case of adding the lan socket for you know what.

ALAN 1
1st March, 2010, 02:24 PM
The new protek 9600ip box is out now and it will connect to free server, anybody knows who stock them?

mdt
1st March, 2010, 04:01 PM
do you mean the 9700ip hd? as the 9600 is the current model, im waiting for wizard to get them in but ive heard that a few german sat-shops have got them, also the files for the 9700 were released on the 26th so its looking like their serious.

Mooley
1st March, 2010, 05:16 PM
Only thing I'm wondering is whats the point in upgrading if there are no HD channels clearing through the server so you'll only get the FTA HD channels. Don't know if thats worth the extra cash? Just my opinion on it.

ALAN 1
1st March, 2010, 06:37 PM
MDT yes i mean the 9700ip HD, its clearing some HD channels and more to follow. you can install s/w by usb, pvr, also Autoupdate and as always blue button for packages, looks good to me

mdt
1st March, 2010, 07:01 PM
MDT yes i mean the 9700ip HD, its clearing some HD channels and more to follow. you can install s/w by usb, pvr, also Autoupdate and as always blue button for packages, looks good to me

the big question is how much?, to compete with the s*****box its going to have to be around 200 gbp, any comments?

ALAN 1
1st March, 2010, 07:16 PM
i think it will be around ?240 but i dont think thats bad. remember the s*****box gift only lasts 1 year and then you are on your own.
And dont forget the second to none support from there forum.

Mooley
1st March, 2010, 08:55 PM
Alan where did you come across the channels list for this receiver? It's not on the other site that I can see and my mate is buying a 9600ip after I recommended it but I would like to see whats on offer with this model before he purchases cheers mate.

ALAN 1
1st March, 2010, 09:22 PM
Moorley go to veiw last posts, or just veiw my posts on the other site. i think they are not on the onlinelist.

Mooley
1st March, 2010, 09:34 PM
Cheers mate I'll have a look now. Thanks again.

Update: Sorry I see they have started a new section there. Interesting to see what more they'll be adding after the 2 existing.

denson
31st May, 2010, 08:06 PM
i just but maxx1000 receiver and i just download the BT :1.33 on it and everything is fine but all the c/s channels like HBO didn"t open, So can any one help me out

mdt
31st May, 2010, 08:32 PM
i just but maxx1000 receiver and i just download the BT :1.33 on it and everything is fine but all the c/s channels like HBO didn"t open, So can any one help me out

which software version are you using? also i dont think hbo opens via the server only via emu/keys on 1west. give as much info as you can. which satellite/which package/channels you are trying to clear.
regards mdt

FINE4ALL
8th June, 2010, 10:18 AM
a lot of people have been saying a lot about ID on 9600ip with some software and keys , but really i wrote in another site and they told me that As has been pointed out repeatedly that there are 3 SW used to 9600IP :- SW : T70 & K : 41 - SW : 24e & K : 128 - SW : 24t & K : 130 They all use the same server, my question is where can i get the ID, thanks

sam10
8th June, 2010, 02:01 PM
i am looking for id me to i tρyed to ask my supplier but he closed his shop.so i have the same question with FINE4ALL where can i get the id? thanks/ευχαριστώ

demoskp
9th June, 2010, 08:57 PM
Does anybody know which channels this receiver opens? And what about nova? Does it open that? Do we have to put a certain key?

barryt
9th June, 2010, 09:39 PM
I think it is greek nova and certain arab channels, but I cant find out how to get ID either.

I have seen dozens of similar requests for ID on various forums but I have never seen a clear reply.

Why the process cannot be made straightforward I dont know but I wish it could be made clearer, even if we have to pay fee.

baroni701
27th August, 2010, 12:01 PM
Does anybody know if this box can get any channels. I haven't used it in over a year due to server going down and mac filtering. I was able to test it on cs pay server but got fed up and ditched the box. I am thinking of trying to ressurect it or go for a Dreambox - any ideas?

mdt
27th August, 2010, 01:59 PM
Does anybody know if this box can get any channels. I haven't used it in over a year due to server going down and mac filtering. I was able to test it on cs pay server but got fed up and ditched the box. I am thinking of trying to ressurect it or go for a Dreambox - any ideas?

hi, you could try this as it does work sometimes. load the me-to-eu file the t70 then k46 and do a factory reset after each upload. let us know if it works, regards mdt

jaydee
27th August, 2010, 03:08 PM

I have the PROTEK 9700ip receiver, I joined the NanoXX web site everything is in there to get you started. I receive channels from Astra, Hotbird, 16e,7e, 30w. Great box and plenty of Members to Help the biginners the likes of me.The box cost around ?230 + a Router.

baroni701
27th August, 2010, 03:17 PM
hi, you could try this as it does work sometimes. load the me-to-eu file the t70 then k46 and do a factory reset after each upload. let us know if it works, regards mdt

Cheers mdt, will give it a go tomorrow - heading for pub after work :)

baroni701
27th August, 2010, 03:18 PM
I have the PROTEK 9700ip receiver, I joined the NanoXX web site everything is in there to get you started. I receive channels from Astra, Hotbird, 16e,7e, 30w. Great box and plenty of Members to Help the biginners the likes of me.The box cost around ?230 + a Router.

I tried that site but was hit and miss for me - sometimes it worked sometimes didn't. Will try what mdt has suggested - cheers

stopfordian
2nd October, 2010, 12:05 AM
Protek 9600ip. I have an id for the box but dont know where to get software 24e or 24t to use with the id. I have tried Nanox site but to no avail. Could anyone please help ?

magmafee
25th October, 2010, 10:41 AM
did someonje know if it is working for starex sr 2000

sabena
25th October, 2010, 03:55 PM
hi

if i use the software i can watch nailsat channels

ALAN 1
25th October, 2010, 04:29 PM
hi

if i use the software i can watch nailsat channels
Nilesat you can get only with ID, ask your dealer from which you bought box, around ?25 to buy.

ennkay
12th February, 2011, 05:05 PM

Hi mdt
I have Max1000 with Boris T3 running with a NEWCAMD paid server. Does the firmware listed in your post above include NEWCAMD?

mdt
12th February, 2011, 10:39 PM
Hi mdt
I have Max1000 with Boris T3 running with a NEWCAMD paid server. Does the firmware listed in your post above include NEWCAMD?

it does include it but it doesnt work very well. the dark forces dont seem to be concerned with the emulator functions and the newcamd function anymore allthough the protek 9700/9750 hi-def boxs run newcamd fine alongside the "gift" server. regards mdt

ennkay
13th February, 2011, 08:53 AM
it does include it but it doesnt work very well. the dark forces dont seem to be concerned with the emulator functions and the newcamd function anymore allthough the protek 9700/9750 hi-def boxs run newcamd fine alongside the "gift" server. regards mdt

I upgraded it and NEWCAMD does not seem to be working as you predicted. Also I am unable to get any scrambled channels through the "gift" server though my box did automatically connect to the server and download updates a few times. Did I miss any config steps? I have now gone from a running NEWCAMD box (albeit with an outdated and somewhat unstable firmware version) to nothing! Appreciate any tips to get this working.

cactikid
13th February, 2011, 10:41 AM
maybe an updated firmware needed so you can reconnect again.

mdt
13th February, 2011, 01:12 PM
I upgraded it and NEWCAMD does not seem to be working as you predicted. Also I am unable to get any scrambled channels through the "gift" server though my box did automatically connect to the server and download updates a few times. Did I miss any config steps? I have now gone from a running NEWCAMD box (albeit with an outdated and somewhat unstable firmware version) to nothing! Appreciate any tips to get this working.

this is the latest firmware/keyfile for the 9600ip. regards mdt

galini
20th March, 2011, 08:50 AM
Hi everybody,how do I load this last firmwares in the 9700HD IP ? Thank you.

mdt
20th March, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hi everybody,how do I load this last firmwares in the 9700HD IP ? Thank you.

firstly, hi and welcome to dk. now unzip the file and then load it into the ROOT folder of the usb stick. now put the usb stick in the usb slot at the back of the stb. press, system info,firmware upgrade, then select the file and press ok. when the file has loaded the stb will re-boot. make sure you enable the network settings and then press ok, then blue for the package list. heres the latest file for your stb, enjoy!! regards mdt

almias
6th April, 2011, 08:28 PM
I hope I want to help the new key 60

mdt
6th April, 2011, 08:51 PM
I hope I want to help the new key 60

your box should auto-update to the latest keyfile. try switching your box off at the mains and then on again and it should update, if not you can use the webloader to download k60 directly from the board server. regards mdt

almias
8th April, 2011, 12:44 AM
your box should auto-update to the latest keyfile. try switching your box off at the mains and then on again and it should update, if not you can use the webloader to download k60 directly from the board server. regards mdt

Optimized device does not have an automatic update and I need to raise the key manually

mdt
8th April, 2011, 07:19 AM
Optimized device does not have an automatic update and I need to raise the key manually

are you using t72 software and is the au function set to on in the menu,s?? regards mdt

Stallone12
9th April, 2011, 04:54 PM
Thank you very much.
I will try it as soon as i get home.
;)

georgekamal
25th July, 2011, 04:55 PM
dear friends,
from where i can buy this box in UAE?
regards

mdt
25th July, 2011, 05:33 PM
dear friends,
from where i can buy this box in UAE?
regards

you can get a 9600ip clone for around ?80 gbp off *bay but i dont know what it would cost to ship to u.a.e and if it would work as the authoraties are rather strict on certain things. have you tried your local sat suppliers as they could advise you better than me. regards mdt

georgekamal
25th July, 2011, 06:52 PM
thank u for the reply...by the way, any shops there who selling the box IP9600?
regards

you can get a 9600ip clone for around ?80 gbp off *bay but i dont know what it would cost to ship to u.a.e and if it would work as the authoraties are rather strict on certain things. have you tried your local sat suppliers as they could advise you better than me. regards mdt

mdt
25th July, 2011, 08:09 PM
thank u for the reply...by the way, any shops there who selling the box IP9600?
regards

just go on *bay uk and search for maxx1000 or legend satellite reciever. regards mdt

nai22
24th October, 2011, 03:06 PM
hi all, someone got latest firmware for the maxx 1000 :D

my receiver got 0700 error. maybe flashing can solve this.

bye

mdt
24th October, 2011, 06:15 PM
hi all, someone got latest firmware for the maxx 1000 :D

my receiver got 0700 error. maybe flashing can solve this.

bye

flash the software in this thread and the box should then auto-update to the latest version. regards mdt

csalter456
31st October, 2011, 02:05 PM
hi i know all these boxes are now dead ive been reading somewhere there is a third party firmware to instal and box can i be used as a cc "?m unit is this true if anybody does know could they please advise many thanks in advance

mdt
1st November, 2011, 12:15 AM
hi i know all these boxes are now dead ive been reading somewhere there is a third party firmware to instal and box can i be used as a cc "?m unit is this true if anybody does know could they please advise many thanks in advance

the boxs are not dead and you can revive all your channels and get 1 extra package from greece if you get a id file then change your software. id files last at least 6 months(all being well obviously). regards mdt

stopel55
3rd November, 2011, 08:38 PM

Thanks for the tip !:party:

satfan001
27th November, 2011, 10:35 PM
Hi mdt,

I followed your instructions in post 62 and right after uploading t70, my box upgraded the key to 68... I now read BT-1.35 SW-T76 K-68.
Funny thing is only the ~~~~o channels are unlocked (SCT, DB, etc) but none of the regular channels are. Any suggestions on how to fix the HBO & Disney channels please?

cactikid
27th November, 2011, 11:00 PM
maybe they are offline at the moment as some channels go that way with the gift,you have no control.

mdt
28th November, 2011, 01:59 AM
Hi mdt,

I followed your instructions in post 62 and right after uploading t70, my box upgraded the key to 68... I now read BT-1.35 SW-T76 K-68.
Funny thing is only the ~~~~o channels are unlocked (SCT, DB, etc) but none of the regular channels are. Any suggestions on how to fix the HBO & Disney channels please?

your box must be pre 2009 and will require a id file to get the packages back plus you will get the retzina package extra. i can try and get you a id file, they are ?30 for 6 months. regards mdt

jackass1
30th November, 2011, 10:37 AM

I was wondering if the same can be used with Starex SR-2000 as it is the same as Maxx1000.

My Receiver has been lying around for a year or so.

vaiosbratsos
17th December, 2011, 06:04 PM
hello can help me why my maxx 1000 sateline receiver dont work say lock channel (null) 3 days . my sateline bt:1.35 sw:24e k:146. thank you.

mdt
17th December, 2011, 06:20 PM
hello can help me why my maxx 1000 sateline receiver dont work say lock channel (null) 3 days . my sateline bt:1.35 sw:24e k:146. thank you.

try re-booting it but it looks like your id is almost out. regards mdt

vaiosbratsos
17th December, 2011, 06:25 PM
because i am new i don't know what is id where i found a new id?

mdt
17th December, 2011, 06:27 PM
because i am new i don't know what is id where i found a new id?

id,s cost ?30gbp for 6 months, regards mdt

vaiosbratsos
17th December, 2011, 06:33 PM
ok i'm from greece and i see nova channels in hotbird with new id i see this channels and where i buy the id?thnk you very much

elsupert
17th December, 2011, 06:37 PM
ok gracias vamos aver

vaiosbratsos
17th December, 2011, 07:08 PM
hi can you tell where i buy the id? thank you

vaiosbratsos
25th December, 2011, 04:07 PM
id,s cost ?30gbp for 6 months, regards mdt

hi again and merry christmas, can you help me with the id where i can buy? for the max 1000 receiver. regards vaios

mdt
25th December, 2011, 04:48 PM
hi again and merry christmas, can you help me with the id where i can buy? for the max 1000 receiver. regards vaios

pm sent, regards mdt

dloupakis
26th December, 2011, 07:55 PM
pm sent, regards mdt

I have PROTEK 9600 IP and the same message comes up { "null" 3 days left }

Could you please inform me how to fix this problem?

mdt
27th December, 2011, 02:34 PM
I have PROTEK 9600 IP and the same message comes up { "null" 3 days left }

Could you please inform me how to fix this problem?

if you need the retzina package then you will need a id which costs ?30 for 6 months.... if you dont then there is a possible fix in post #62 in this thread which you could try. regards mdt

peenaden
28th December, 2011, 08:20 PM
Hi where can I get an id from? Would this work in the way the box always did i.e plug and play?

Thanks

shill94210
29th December, 2011, 11:24 AM
Hi all

I'm new to this forum and like many others, I'm having difficulty finding where to get an ID file for my 9600IP.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

mdt
29th December, 2011, 02:05 PM
this info is for all members who whish to install a id on their 9600ip/maxx1000 stb,s. thanks to @troya/@spanky. regards mdt

Installations Guide (http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/install.html)

grahamnov
2nd January, 2012, 02:15 PM
Hi All

Happy New Year to everyone. My box died on Xmas eve I have tried all the different variations of the latast keys32 e&t 167 etc etc Can anyone please tell me a combination of patches to try to get some channel clearing as a t the moment nothing but FTA. Do I need a proxy server as there is not one at the moment. How can i find the server I am supposed to connect to. My ID is blue and OK so cant figure why box dont work after 180days. Or do I require another ID file along with the avon one/ any help will be greatly appreciated.

mdt
2nd January, 2012, 07:10 PM
Hi All

Happy New Year to everyone. My box died on Xmas eve I have tried all the different variations of the latast keys32 e&t 167 etc etc Can anyone please tell me a combination of patches to try to get some channel clearing as a t the moment nothing but FTA. Do I need a proxy server as there is not one at the moment. How can i find the server I am supposed to connect to. My ID is blue and OK so cant figure why box dont work after 180days. Or do I require another ID file along with the avon one/ any help will be greatly appreciated.

sounds like you need another id. if you dont need the retzina package then you could try the fta(non-id) sw to see if your box will still clear channels, if not then there is a possible fix for that in this thread at post # 62 of this thread. regards mdt

grahamnov
2nd January, 2012, 09:17 PM
Thanks MDT

Sorry for my ignorance on this box as Ive not had to flash it just press the blue button and hey presto really lazy I know as I would like to try before I do the eu upgrade and sorry to ask again do I need a proxy server address.

mdt
3rd January, 2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks MDT

Sorry for my ignorance on this box as Ive not had to flash it just press the blue button and hey presto really lazy I know as I would like to try before I do the eu upgrade and sorry to ask again do I need a proxy server address.

no.. you dont need a proxy server. regards mdt

taggy1206
5th January, 2012, 04:39 PM
Hi, all my openbox has recently got the vformat lock, and my server said i can put my id on another box, i have a maxx1000 and want to set up newcamd, which i have done but i dont know what software to have on it can anybody help,will it even work, thanks in anticipation. Taggy

mdt
5th January, 2012, 07:26 PM
Hi, all my openbox has recently got the vformat lock, and my server said i can put my id on another box, i have a maxx1000 and want to set up newcamd, which i have done but i dont know what software to have on it can anybody help,will it even work, thanks in anticipation. Taggy

forget newcamd on the maxx1000 as it doesnt work on the later versions of software. go to post #62 in this thread and the try the me-to-eu fix as its been known to work. regards mdt

taggy1206
5th January, 2012, 08:03 PM
cheers mdt, will give that a go, but if i were to find older s/w and k which would i use, thanks

mdt
5th January, 2012, 11:23 PM
cheers mdt, will give that a go, but if i were to find older s/w and k which would i use, thanks

sorry i cant remember m8, something like t56 or before. regards mdt

olex92
12th January, 2012, 06:50 PM
did anybody try the conax card in maxx1000?

makmanolo
23rd January, 2012, 02:09 AM
hi, you could try this as it does work sometimes. load the me-to-eu file the t70 then k46 and do a factory reset after each upload. let us know if it works, regards mdt:party::goodnight::party:

sumies
10th February, 2012, 05:25 PM
lets see if it works

vaiosbratsos
18th February, 2012, 10:28 PM
hi again, can you help me please with maxx 1000 receiver i I made installation of a new key that I pulled and I do't know what happened and left the package nova that becomes re-order channels. the id is ok.
regards vaiosbratsos

bj1
19th February, 2012, 01:18 AM
nova is not available anymore on protek
it was removed on last update
there has been some new packages added on
the hd boxes only
more packages will dissapear untill the sd boxes
are faded out,
this will free up server for the benefit of hd box owners only.
.........BJ1

vaiosbratsos
19th February, 2012, 03:53 PM
ok i must buy a new receiver to watch tha nova channels and who is a receiver ????

Shady
19th February, 2012, 03:59 PM
and who is a receiver ????

skywash is

mdt
19th February, 2012, 04:39 PM
ok i must buy a new receiver to watch tha nova channels

get yourself a protek 9710 or 9760, regards mdt

bj1
19th February, 2012, 08:23 PM
as i said in post 121 of this thread nova package
has been removed even on the hd boxes
............BJ1

mdt
19th February, 2012, 10:33 PM
as i said in post 121 of this thread nova package
has been removed even on the hd boxes
............BJ1

i mistook your post as saying it was removed from the sd boxs. its not the first time its been removed so it may come back although the chances are probably slim due to the anti-cs mesures they have introduced recently. @vaiosbratsos take at look at the spiderbox then as i think retzina is still on their gift. regards mdt

vaiosbratsos
13th June, 2012, 09:53 AM
Hello, where can i find a id to unlock my receiver to see the lock channels. my receiver is maxx 1000.

mdt
13th June, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hello, where can i find a id to unlock my receiver to see the lock channels. my receiver is maxx 1000.

as i told you in a pm retzina isnt available anymore as its unstable, get yourself a hd box or use the free software for the other packages. regards mdt

midooz
2nd July, 2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks that was helpful

kos
26th January, 2013, 07:52 AM
Hi I have a Maxx1000 box from 2008. I didn't have any problem till last month. Automatic upload was set to "ON" from beginning. I didn't change any settings from its working condition. Now I could view free channels only. Would anyone help me to sort this out please? ThankX

jaydee
28th January, 2013, 01:06 PM
All can suggest is if you are not already a member of the Protek site is to JOIN THIS FORUM. Plenty of Members will help you with your Problem. Good Luck.

Insha
29th January, 2013, 06:39 AM
Hi I have a Maxx1000 box from 2008. I didn't have any problem till last month. Automatic upload was set to "ON" from beginning. I didn't change any settings from its working condition. Now I could view free channels only. Would anyone help me to sort this out please? ThankX

My Maxx 1000 is also not connecting to their server. I will be thankful if any friend can give Protek Officical Website address and upload K76 software.

dick b
29th January, 2013, 01:23 PM
My Maxx 1000 is also not connecting to their server. I will be thankful if any friend can give Protek Officical Website address and upload K76 software.

official protek web site is www.protek.tv (http://www.protek.tv) but they wont help with server connection or supply none official software.
In any case I believe free server access has stopped for your box. try the nannox site for all your options
(http://www.skynolimit.com/forum)

Insha
30th January, 2013, 08:44 AM
official protek web site is www.protek.tv (http://www.protek.tv) but they wont help with server connection or supply none official software.
In any case I believe free server access has stopped for your box. try the nannox site for all your options
(http://www.skynolimit.com/forum)

Thank you for the reply. K76 is official bin.keys software. I used to download from www.satdownloads.co.uk (http://www.satdownloads.co.uk) which is closed now. Another website from where I could get help is www.protek.skynolimits.com (http://www.protek.skynolimits.com) but unfortunately it is banned here and can not access. I tried to search thru google suitable sites related to protek/nannox but could not find which could be helpful to me.

dick b
30th January, 2013, 01:52 PM
I think its time to look for a newer box either the protek 9720 or 9760 support for your box is just about over.what part of the world are you in? http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/forum/
this link should work but I dont think they will have what you are after.

mdt
30th January, 2013, 07:11 PM
there finished m8, regards mdt

Insha
31st January, 2013, 07:42 AM
I think its time to look for a newer box either the protek 9720 or 9760 support for your box is just about over.what part of the world are you in? http://www.xvision.skynolimit.com/forum/
this link should work but I dont think they will have what you are after.

I am going to buy a HD Receiver soon, but Protek/Nannox etc. won't be my choice as they do not give enough services to middle east viewers. These boxes provide good packages on mostly Astra sats which we can not access here (except Astra 1M - European beam channels). Anyway thanks for advice and reply.

qurdina
18th August, 2013, 07:23 AM
My protek is working fine with a server,but I can't find a solution to sk* it,germ,and uk.

cactikid
18th August, 2013, 08:23 AM
are they not on hotbird??