PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy on the sterling

wesley786
15th January, 2009, 10:16 PM
The value of the Pound is getting worse and worse with 0% intrest. A few years ago The UK goverment wanted to bring in the Euro with no success. The recession and weakening Pound is a way to bring in the Euro because of the benifits behind it.

:wink:

young
15th January, 2009, 11:33 PM
you could be right but this is a world recession not just uk and i dont think el gordo can pull that many strings to rope all the other countries in joining him in conning us ....

highholmer
17th February, 2009, 09:00 PM
After my last trip to spain about a year ago,i still have 460 euros left,the exchange rate i got at the time was 1.49, at todays rate of about 1.10 i've made about 100 quid,i'm sorry i did'nt change more.

RedSpider
18th February, 2009, 09:32 AM
i heard something like this but with a little more detail. the version i heard includes the illuminati and the new world order. basically to bring in a global currrency as a step towards bringing in a single global parliament.
sounds like bullshit doesn't it. anybody else hear this version?

gmb45
18th February, 2009, 09:42 AM
the gov all ways wanted us in the euro, it was said they would bring in the euro through the back door,there is a lot more to this recession than meets the eye,and where has all the money gone thats supposed to have disappeared its still got to be out there

RedSpider
18th February, 2009, 09:47 AM
its in the pockets of the bankers and politicians. and the asylum seekers

lfc4life
18th February, 2009, 09:50 AM
Yep and not forgetting the migrants too! who are but speak there own language but swear in english ;)

Krypton
18th February, 2009, 12:25 PM
i heard something like this but with a little more detail. the version i heard includes the illuminati and the new world order. basically to bring in a global currrency

well, our very pound that we are fighting to keep is based on a global currency.
the romans ran the civilised world as we then knew it and had a single currency in all the conquered lands.
hence the l, s and d that we used to use for our own currency.
L = libra
s = solidi
d = denarii

so if we do get the euro, or a global currency, then we wont really be changing anything, we will simply be reverting back to how we used to be

thirty3
19th February, 2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah they will bring in the euro.....like they wanted to before..

thered
20th February, 2009, 06:56 PM
bringing in the euro would not help anything it would still be worth the same value in the current climate if we changed as it would be worth in pound coins the recession is all about people hanging on to what they have and not spending any money

which stops manufacturing and causes job losses because there is no supply and demand the money is all still there just confidence in spending has gone which is why the low interst rates to try and kick start the economy

racin-snake
6th July, 2011, 01:23 PM
the Euro would simply make it easier to manipulate the rate thus even more dept and centralisation of power as stated the IMF would love nothing more than to own our country by making our own interest dept pay for that process
as seen in Greece Ireland Portugal ect ect

money is but a calculation on a bit of paper or as a computer calculation
real accounting should be on goods and not fictitious sums altered and arranged to provide maximum profit to the banks
as it is the real power is in the bankers hands
dont let them get the full control
as when they do
if you think this country is ~~~ced now
you will see a new agenda

no theory but in fact a greatly underestimated fact
once they own everything as far as resources and have the purse strings the gabble will fall
sold to the highest bidder
your sovereignty and your country .....
as even if the banks were taken over by a flick of a pen it could be bought back in minutes thats the power the banks wield