PDA

View Full Version : who will be next england manager

alom5
29th February, 2012, 04:38 PM
With Stuart Pearce taking the role for tonights game.....my question is THE NEXT ENGLAND MANAGER????

Harry Rednap? - aparantley 'arry still hasn't been approached!! you would think if he was to be the 'one' they would have started to chat about it...

i'm thinking they may give it to Stuart Pearce - (if he does well tonight and the next games) he has been in the england setup for a while - has taken the young lions to all the major finals and the fa thinking might be in the line of keeping him as manager (he knows the players well) as he has worked with the young lions who are now making the transition to the full squad..... just like Barcelona with Pep guardiola.

just a thought and i see 32red have him as 9/4 second favourite - tho william hill have him as 8/1 :)

just a thought..........what are the thoughts of you guys...

zee24
29th February, 2012, 04:49 PM
Me myself and I

Id kick Terry out for good, as well as Green n Carson.

Bring back Paul Robinson to give Hart something to think about, id also bring in Oxlade Chamberlain

alom5
29th February, 2012, 04:53 PM
sorry zee...can't appoint you till you change your team lol

oxlaide-chamberlain - defo!! he looks amazing.....

who T F is green??? and carson looks like he is trying to catch a slippery fish anytime he gets near a ball....we need to move forwards and not look to rejects.

zee24
29th February, 2012, 05:03 PM
i said id remove Terry, Carson n Green for good!!

gracieboo
4th March, 2012, 12:36 AM
Has to be Harry. ps good luck from Northern Ireland hopefully its your year.

alom5
4th March, 2012, 02:10 PM
has to be 'arry....but you just don't know with the fa....they don't think like every1 else....lol

zee24
4th March, 2012, 02:34 PM
You think Harry will be up for both Spurs n England jobs until the end of season?

lagerland
4th March, 2012, 02:38 PM
has to be 'arry....but you just don't know with the fa....they don't think like every1 else....lol

Im sure if they offer him the right sized envelope in brown he will except graciously...................:laugh:

:unionflag: