PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 2005 MMI not working

keturi
2nd March, 2012, 10:51 AM
Hello,
I got Audi A6 2005 with dead MMI, diagnostic shows can gateway fault about optical bus fault, so I have checked optical fibre and tested it with vcds, control heal is electrical faulty and all units are optical faulty. With disconnected optical plug of control head, test shows everything in optical is ok. I think control head is dead.
Maybe anyone knows, is it possible repair this unit? Or what eeprom need replace to other second hand unit to sort out component protection.
Thank's

milkatrek
5th June, 2012, 09:27 PM
i have that same problem.
I want to buy solution how remove CP in mmi unit.
In inside is 2x flash am29lv tsop56

chriskross
14th June, 2012, 06:35 PM
there is already a solution i have here a unit which is already CP free ;)

bkenigma
14th July, 2012, 07:17 AM
I can remove CP on any of the units via AVDI.

bkenigma

Raptor181
14th July, 2012, 07:24 AM
See whether it is oxidized amplifier. Have this car phone module? Use optical loop.

pajo
14th July, 2012, 09:59 PM
i have same problem,i check optical cable and try cd,amplifier,gateway to change,I looked at all the modules look good(gateway,navi,cd,bluetooth,amplifier) only mistake is optical databus in gateway,when i put secendhand gateway CP is only mistake but i have SAFE on central display.

pajo
14th July, 2012, 10:04 PM
I tried to bridge any individual device with optic loop, but again the same lights and the display goes out, then I left the navi system and Gatway but again the same