PDA

View Full Version : need hellp with my first mapp can sombady pless tell me why it dosen't feel the power

cezargeorge87
3rd March, 2012, 04:49 PM
need hellp with my first mapp can sombady pless tell me why it dosen't feel the power difference i tried to do somthing butt i'm new and im sure thath i diden't do somthing well.

monitel_service
3rd March, 2012, 08:29 PM
first file and many mistakes :roflmao:

ZIZZOU
3rd March, 2012, 09:46 PM
need hellp with my first mapp can sombady pless tell me why it dosen't feel the power difference i tried to do somthing butt i'm new and im sure thath i diden't do somthing well.
MP me and i will show you how to make chiptuning to get lot of power safety:beer:

ominimicu
4th March, 2012, 12:40 AM
holly crap, too much torque too much everything, and there are maps you havent even touched. also you closed 100% the egr, who told you that was good?

your car should go to limp mode...and wont run

waldi1979
4th March, 2012, 01:38 AM
PROMPT

4CBD2-4CD70 13X16
5CBD2-5CD70 13X16
51B3C 1X1
61B3C 1X1

EGR OK.

Alpinesport
4th March, 2012, 07:59 AM
it is in save mode why don't you bay your first mod file so you have something to compare whit

ducatisti
5th March, 2012, 11:35 AM
One thing about this forum that makes me sad. Too many people think they can make a good file sat in there house on there computer. Too many people think they can tell a good file from a bad by looking at it .

To tune you need to measure power and mixture. Work out what mixture makes best power and then adjust the fuel map to sustain that mixture at every throttle opening and rpm point. After you can tune the spark tables in a similar way.

Even if you buy a tuned file made in a dyno and swap it unto an identical car there will still be big differences in mixture . This us down to differences in injector flow rates , cam timing , compression. Exhauats types.

In short a bad looking fuel map to the naked eye could be the best fuel map there is .

You must give the engine what it needs and NOT what you assume it needs.