PDA

View Full Version : Renault Megane III 1,5 tdci

powered by
4th March, 2012, 01:13 PM
Hi, I have a renault megane III ECU, SID 305 S180067143 A, I have the original car and I have another just as another car, the original is broken in an accident in the bodywork, I need to change the original to the components used that make the car boot, SOIC? Micro? I see no flash, anyone can tell me what components I have to change? thanks in advance

powered by
4th March, 2012, 02:27 PM
Hi friends I tried to change the 95320 but even so the car will not start! can someone help! thanks

powered by
4th March, 2012, 05:55 PM
Help!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

scenpo
4th March, 2012, 11:37 PM
have you clip?
maybe crash in ECU or bodymodule?
ECU hsn't flash?

powered by
5th March, 2012, 08:51 AM
Hello accident was against the ECU of the engine, uch in the car is perfect, the upc that is next to the battery, I have to control it. I have no clip, which is Dec. I have the problem of these ecu? I just want to pass things back and forth to start the car, if possible?
thanks!

joubliss
5th March, 2012, 09:56 AM
if u have any tool to make diagnostic the car it will be so hard to start it.

powered by
5th March, 2012, 10:08 AM
Hey if I have multiple diagnostic machines I have the machine Dec superscann II and III, among many modules, the engine ECU I can not go, I found a problem in the CAN network, the airbag unit has a problem. The car has 1620 km, I have no electrical level of this car!! If anyone can provide more info I will thank you!
grettings!!!