PDA

View Full Version : WARNING....digitalb and EB@Y...............

thommo
5th May, 2008, 12:19 PM
GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL TODAY BE WARY......its a bit pigeon english as it from a foreigner.

Digitalb has Announce:-

Have been stolen 3000 Cards ...

Those Cards been stolen and We believe they are now in Greece ...
The problem with this cards are they can be activate from any one by Scratch card code sold from ALBANIA
1 months,3 months 6 months.12months

For that all users should be very carefully this cards can be activate from 1 months only 3 months only and can even be Fire of because will be detected like stolen cards.

For that Be very carefully buying cards from ebay because no one is Digitalb Distributor.

krazylegz
5th May, 2008, 12:51 PM
this had me laughing my tits off...........darkman again trying to be an arse as he's scared people will buy elsewhere. cards that explode ffs he needs to stop taking the pills that bloke.

he was also quoted as saying that " no one is the autorised seller of digitalab cards cards in the uk" so if no one is why should his be trustes over someone elses specially the amount of times he rips people off in his shop

thommo
5th May, 2008, 12:59 PM
well when i got it i thought bs but i posted it anyway, it,ll be because he's put the prices up on there and people will have been saying its cheaper on ebay.

scare tactics probably, ive not heard anyone complaining but its posted now so we,ll see in a few months if its bs as we suspect it is...all in text so if it dont happen then it'll be proven 100% he,s a ......i wont carry on lol.

redhound
8th August, 2008, 11:26 PM
just come across this and will admit that shop is terrible,went in there "no cards no cards"and had to go to the cash point and got a hand written receipt,somethings not right you dont treat people that way somethings fishy the way they act.

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th August, 2008, 01:37 AM
this had me laughing my tits off...........darkman again trying to be an arse as he's scared people will buy elsewhere. cards that explode ffs he needs to stop taking the pills that bloke.

he was also quoted as saying that " no one is the autorised seller of digitalab cards cards in the uk" so if no one is why should his be trustes over someone elses specially the amount of times he rips people off in his shop

Contridicting my original name that was well said m8. I received this email ages ago and now i am starting to thank devilfish for recommending me to change my username. Now i understand admin, thanks for your true wiseness.

Specialkey
9th August, 2008, 11:55 AM
What is all about?

9th August, 2008, 01:19 PM
What is all about?

DARKMAN tryin to make ppl buy digitalb cards from him by sending out fake emails to his members. I dont beleive it so neither should you. If you want one ignore this mail that darkman is sending out as it probably isnt even true.

2tone
9th August, 2008, 02:05 PM
There has been some talk that most of the sat shops are going to pull them from there shops not going to much in to it but looks like its down to darkman , also look how he got on over the underworld hack saying it was not going to be about for long more like it was putting the sale of diablo up and m11+ and he was not selling any digitalb cards shame on you the longer the underworld hack go's the better hit him right in the pocket hehe

thommo
9th August, 2008, 02:05 PM
DARKMAN tryin to make ppl buy digitalb cards from him by sending out fake emails to his members. I dont beleive it so neither should you. If you want one ignore this mail that darkman is sending out as it probably isnt even true.

coming from someone who signed up here as darkman i wouldnt take your word for it either,

id do my own investigating or find out from someone who i could trust.

9th August, 2008, 03:21 PM
coming from someone who signed up here as darkman i wouldnt take your word for it either,

id do my own investigating or find out from someone who i could trust.

What does my very first sentence state regarding this
Matter?? You are just staying defensive to your post original post which hasnt turned out as succesful as planned. I must admit that i am not sure if this is true or not but thanks for informing the ones who havent received this email. I dont wanna start a argument as i understand you have posted this for the good of the forum.

thommo
9th August, 2008, 05:06 PM
You are just staying defensive to your post original post which hasnt turned out as succesful as planned.

turned out as planned, what exactly did i plan, could you show me? feel free to highlight any text from the first post if it helps.

i merely pointed out i wouldnt trust the word of someone who signed up pretending to be someone else.

seeing as no one else has asked why did you do that?

9th August, 2008, 06:07 PM
turned out as planned, what exactly did i plan, could you show me? feel free to highlight any text from the first post if it helps.

i merely pointed out i wouldnt trust the word of someone who signed up pretending to be someone else.

seeing as no one else has asked why did you do that?i dont know ur plans, but i assumed it was to make ppl beleive that there has been cards stolen and that some cards out there were stolen.
as regards to ur 2nd half of the post; i signed up to digi kaos under darkman`s well known unique name thinking it was well reputised(which it has turned out not to be as many hate him) and NOT for the fact that i was pretending to be him, if i was then i would have used a false D.O.B which resembles darkmans age of 38 and not 13.
as i have also mentioned; i do NOT want to start an arguement and i fully respect your point of view.
regards, sadiq999uk

krazylegz
9th August, 2008, 06:22 PM
ok lads thats enough of this.

there has been no cards catch fire so it's all a load bollox.

plus digitalab are now pairing cards to boxes, so thread now closed to keep the peace;)