try and report

naelraddad
6th June, 2012, 12:01 AM
hi friends
i have Honda jazz 2006 for one of my clients which has the following problem
the immo light in the dash flashes when ignition is on
i checked the key transponder which is OK
i tried to reprogram key without success
i think is the car problem is with lost syncorization between engine ecu and immo box ecu how can i resyncorize them or i need your help to have immo off file for engine ecu
engine ecu labeled with
37820-PWA-G55
4916-107237
FY2 KEIHIN
it is with eeprom 93c56 i attached the eeprom file
i tried with eeprom with all FF and with removing the 93c56 in both cases the car started ok but the check engine light was on with trouble code which refer to internal ecu error the customer confirmed that before the immo problem the engine check light was off and he gear box was ok

in both cases there was a trouble with the gear box ( it run on 3rd or 4th gear ) when i erased the code the gear is ok and run as normal but when i recycle the ignition switch off - on the trouble code came back and the gear is in emergency mode run on 3rd or 4th gear )
i need your help friend to solve this problem

regards

lashkar97
6th June, 2012, 02:41 PM
my friend it also happened with me same as you ask . in my condition customer is lost immo so i tri off that . but after that i purchased old immo from scrap and make key than synec by launch and car is work 100% . in the eprom 93c56 is also data of gearbox so when u fil it fffffffff than gear is not work proper and it give shock .
in your case you need only synec ecu and immo by HDS or launch but before this must write back orignal data in the 93c56 and your car is ready

dont forget push thanks if my post is helpfull
:goodpost:

naelraddad
7th June, 2012, 12:20 AM
my friend it also happened with me same as you ask . in my condition customer is lost immo so i tri off that . but after that i purchased old immo from scrap and make key than synec by launch and car is work 100% . in the eprom 93c56 is also data of gearbox so when u fil it fffffffff than gear is not work proper and it give shock .
in your case you need only synec ecu and immo by HDS or launch but before this must write back orignal data in the 93c56 and your car is ready

dont forget push thanks if my post is helpfull
:goodpost:

thank you friend for your reply i will take the lunch of one of my friends so may you explain how can i synec immo and ecu with lunch step by step ( because i did not have good experience with launch )
which type of lunch that can make synec between immo and esu or all types can do this

thanks in advanced

lashkar97
7th June, 2012, 11:16 AM
i did that with launch master select honda in vehicle section than enter in immo section there is 4 option . tri end one 4th option . its do match ecu immo in few seconds
than see security light will be off
:shakehands:

naelraddad
7th June, 2012, 10:28 PM
i did that with launch master select honda in vehicle section than enter in immo section there is 4 option . tri end one 4th option . its do match ecu immo in few seconds
than see security light will be off
:shakehands:
thank you friend for your reply i tried as you told i used launch diag gun and i have error that sycro is failed i tried to disconnect battery for about 5 minuets the let the key on for ,ore than 30 minuets without success
i can access the immobilizer with diag gun and i have the 4 choices and i used the 4rth one and the process is failed i can see that the car has 2 programmed keys i have only one key i tried to erase keys without success
does any one have two paired files for immo and engine ecu i will try to adapt key to immobilizer
i have an other question what the type of transponder is uesed for this car and can i program the car original key to be adapted with second hand immo box

regards

lashkar97
10th June, 2012, 02:10 PM
transponder is use this model 48 magamos glass type . i think you have also problem wiring or immo .so please check
also tri all 4type for synec .

naelraddad
4th August, 2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks for all friends for helping me car problem solved there was an immo wire shorted to ground i repaired and the car is OK now i am sorry for the delay in replying

regards