PDA

View Full Version : galletto original i need some information

javilette
4th March, 2012, 09:35 PM
hi somebody have this tool i need some information of this i send a email here FG Technology (http://www.fgtechnology.it/) but i need to khow , they say to me the machine cost is 4100? but have it full adapter or i have to buy other cables ????? this price is whith taxation or whithout taxation??? the VCpower of portugal are oficial dealers too or not??? they say to me 4300 ? but i cant talk whith him , the telephone is busy always.

thank you

Eight
4th March, 2012, 09:41 PM
You got all (full package) for that price
Yes VCpower is official dealer

fgtech and vcpower answer on mail for 24h

BR

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 09:53 PM
You got all (full package) for that price
Yes VCpower is official dealer

fgtech and vcpower answer on mail for 24h

BR

are you sure official sellers fg tech=?
i think no...
see in the official page note

Eight
4th March, 2012, 09:56 PM
i bought galeto from them and didnt have any problem with galeto brothers during hardware update to v2012

javilette
4th March, 2012, 09:58 PM
yes answer to me but the i need to khow for example the adapter that yo ucan see in the picutere are for BDM programming positioning frame?? the price is whith taxasion or whithout taxasion??

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 09:59 PM
yes answer to me but the i need to khow for example the adapter that yo ucan see in the picutere are for BDM programming positioning frame?? the price is whith taxasion or whithout taxasion??

for all question price info and any

motorgal@protec.it

regards

javilette
4th March, 2012, 10:01 PM
are you sure official sellers fg tech=?
i think no...
see in the official page note

this is a question for e too , i prefer to buy in portugal because i go to buy in the car but if i ahve to buy in italy i have to go in plane. i see this too , i send a email to fgtech but dont answer to me still

javilette
4th March, 2012, 10:02 PM
eprommazza do you have this tool??

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 10:04 PM
this is a question for e too , i prefer to buy in portugal because i go to buy in the car but if i ahve to buy in italy i have to go in plane. i see this too , i send a email to fgtech but dont answer to me still

i cant response your question ...i dont know ...
but message in the web official is clear
for buy no need go in home
him think can send by post
don t know why not reply your email
good luck!

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 10:05 PM
eprommazza do you have this tool??

yes i have

javilette
4th March, 2012, 10:16 PM
do you have the new tool 2012 or the old one , the past year i say to me the rpice is 3000 but this year is 4100 but this is the price is whith tax or whithout tax ???

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 10:21 PM
do you have the new tool 2012 or the old one , the past year i say to me the rpice is 3000 but this year is 4100 but this is the price is whith tax or whithout tax ???

if you have old interface need send from him and 1000 euri you receive new interface
but you need pay other 1000 for license 1 year
this i know.

javilette
4th March, 2012, 10:25 PM
no i dont have the old interface do you khow if this price is whith TAX ??? you understand me ?? is posible to buy this tool whithout TAX??

eprommazza
4th March, 2012, 10:27 PM
no i dont have the old interface do you khow if this price is whith TAX ??? you understand me ?? is posible to buy this tool whithout TAX??

i think no ...now in italy tax pay and more...
need ask him ..send another mail

javilette
4th March, 2012, 10:37 PM
thank you for your information i hope a answer of this whith this cuestion.

z786
5th March, 2012, 12:28 PM
iv heard if u dont pay update fee the machine becomes blocked

eprommazza
5th March, 2012, 04:57 PM
iv heard if u dont pay update fee the machine becomes blocked

yes you understand right ok
need pay all year
if not pay no work nothing

regards

z786
5th March, 2012, 08:10 PM
thats abit shit if u ask me

javilette
5th March, 2012, 11:50 PM
yes the pay to the year is 1000E is ok this eprommazza, but i want to buy a good tool for ecus one year and i think that is the best machine whith good price, the other good machine you have to pay all the years too

physyc
20th June, 2012, 12:21 PM
just qurious. did you buy?

Marmes
20th June, 2012, 01:12 PM
total price with p&p to europe and italian vat 5058 euros aprox for the complete package. For na new machine
Someone was quoted those values.

If you buy it it's advisable to use paypal if he accepts or Bank transfer. Allways demand invoice from this company.

eprommazza
22nd June, 2012, 11:45 AM
the original is only in italy (flli galletto)
this want remember all member this forum

best regards