PDA

View Full Version : DM500 HD Motorised setup

seanyboy81
5th March, 2012, 01:47 AM
Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help???
I have a DM 500HD original and was working fine on a motorised techomate 2600 super , 1m dish till the bad winds hit a couple of weeks ago. Ive got a twin lnb with the DM 500hd in the bedroom and openbox s9 in the livingroom used to move dish to sats.I got an installer to fit it and was working fine till the winds.I had 28.2 23.5 19.2 13. and 42. all working fine.I wanted the guy to set up the DM 500HD to the motor but he wasnt sure how to work it so got the openbox to work it but deciced since its not working now to try and use dreambox to move motor.Ive had a look at the dish and its not moved much so deciced to try and fix it myself bad idea lol been pulling my hair out eversince!! It was getting around 500-600 channels on 28.2 but would`nt pick up any other other sats so must have blown of the arc.Today I managed to get it linked upto 19.2 by using my horizon usb meter and scanned 1200 channels first time round but seems to only scan 600 odd now? I was only getting 15% reading till i hold the dish up and the signal boosted up so its like the dish slipped down aliitle so I moved the latitude scale by a couple of mil and its like its scanning H but not V transponders? And when I try to searh for 28.2 or 13. cant seem to get anything aprt from 19.2?
Can anybody help me cause im not sure what to do now?
And does anyone have a guide of how to set up the motor on a DM500HD or what settings to put in when setting up I have tryed usais but didnt work so set on diseqc 1.2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

pudzy
12th March, 2012, 08:38 AM
is your motor setup on the 500 at present. if the motor is not setup properly on the arc, you wont get other sats...

seanyboy81
12th March, 2012, 03:31 PM
no its never been set up on the 500.It was setup on the openbox and was working fine before the winds.Its set up now on the 500hd but can still only get 19.2 no other sats.