PDA

View Full Version : Xentry asking for update 2 month after instal

Richy06
5th March, 2012, 10:41 PM
I have instaled xentry 09/2011 two months ago and now when i start my laptop, it asking my version is up to date and i need to update it.

If i don't cheating with the clock windows, i can't use the program

any one have this problem ? how can i desactivate it ?

thx in advance:beer:

smirnoff_rules
5th March, 2012, 10:46 PM
have u got the dir where the program start ie

"C:\Program Files\xentry\xentry.exe

right click your short cut and paste here l might be able to make a date change file

Richy06
6th March, 2012, 10:55 PM
thank's for your reply,

you want i paste the .exe file ? or just the link of the shortcut like you say "C:\Program Files\xentry\xentry.exe"

smirnoff_rules
7th March, 2012, 12:02 AM
add these to upload
(havnt got your program to test , so see how it goes

paste into target box

C:\Program Files\xentry\setdate.exe 01-10-2012 9000 C:\Program Files\xentry\xentry.exe

paste into start box

C:\Program Files\xentry\xentry.exe

put the programe setdate in the C:\Program Files\xentry folder and the shortcut to desktop and right click
and properties and replace with lines above

Richy06
7th March, 2012, 12:08 AM
thank's for your fast solution, i can't test it now because i don't have my laptop with me but i hope i can say thank you this weekend ;)

DB_member
7th March, 2012, 07:51 AM
Should be easier to use a proper Xentry key (I assume the DAS timeout had already been taken care of).

tunfile
7th March, 2012, 06:33 PM
most of time I am rolling back the computer data, and overwrite the complete files of bin folder in xentry. ( i save it after fresh install when work for backup)

DB_member
7th March, 2012, 08:37 PM
most of time I am rolling back the computer data, and overwrite the complete files of bin folder in xentry. ( i save it after fresh install when work for backup)

But for the 09/2011 this would not be sufficient (although you would not have to add a lot to that).

tapiru
8th March, 2012, 08:10 AM
I know is not the right place to post this request but not intend to made a new post just for this as there are already many unusual posts.
Maybe someone can help me with available RS links or torrent file for DAS-Xentry 01.2010

sunduk112
8th March, 2012, 09:28 AM
I know is not the right place to post this request but not intend to made a new post just for this as there are already many unusual posts.
Maybe someone can help me with available RS links or torrent file for DAS-Xentry 01.2010

:listen: give me you mail and i sent you torrent file.

DB_member
8th March, 2012, 10:09 AM
:listen: taked

Be careful, you may get a different push from the one you are begging. Ever read the forum rules?
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f5/forum-rules-2/
Do not post torrents, nzbs or links to any torrent or nzb website