PDA

View Full Version : Delld600 wont work with Xentry!

antvorskov2006
8th March, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hallo.

I have 2 dell d600 laptops with das/xentry installed. I can communicate with all cars in Das but not Xentry.
I get error 9916 in xentry with both dell d600 laptops. When I try with other laptops there is no problem communicating with cars in Xentry like IBM and Panasonic.

I have seen on a website that with BMW there can be a problem for the tester/laptop reading the D-CAN signal, could this be a similar problem?

Quote from website : "If your computer can't run D-CAN, pls run the repair software, then there will generate a file under C disk , name is: host_information. Then pls send the file to us, we will analyze the problem"

Have anyone else had this problem, with Xentry/Dell600 specificly maybe?

Regards

smayer
8th March, 2012, 10:47 PM
Check your serial port configuration.
Com2
115200bps N81
FIFO checked

antvorskov2006
9th March, 2012, 01:40 AM
Check your serial port configuration.
Com2
115200bps N81
FIFO checked

Hallo.

My com port setting is
Bits per second: 115200
Data bits: 8
Parity: None
Stop bits: 1
Flow Control : None
Then click on Advanced... button and make sure Use FIFO buffers are checked and COM Port Number is set to COM2.
(it from the guide)

I do not think that it is the com port setting, because I can connect to cars in Das but not in xentry. I've tried with 2 different dell d600 and same problems.

When I use a other laptop like ibm or panasonic with same software version and same com port setting , there are no problems to connect to cars in xentry.

Is there other with same problems dell d600 and xentry ?

smayer
9th March, 2012, 11:16 PM
I have installed xentry in Dell 630 more Then once and all working good. Try use xentry blacklisted error fix. Google and you find it. If dont find send me Pm.

antvorskov2006
10th March, 2012, 01:25 AM
I have installed xentry in Dell 630 more Then once and all working good. Try use xentry blacklisted error fix. Google and you find it. If dont find send me Pm.

thanks m8.

I have use the fix , but is the same with dell d600 error 9916
As I said before no problemes with other laptop. weird