PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 Throtle body adaptation

makura
10th March, 2012, 06:49 PM
Hi guys
Just changed the throttle body on a Audi a4 v5 engine now i want to adapt the new throttle body using my vagcom,any one with the procedure?

makura
10th March, 2012, 07:40 PM
A user manual would be most welcome too.

smokey08
10th March, 2012, 07:43 PM
01-engine ,10- adaption, channel 0, value 00 save. 04-basic settings, channel 60 (channel 98 if it has a throttle cable) run.

Simples.

Milkman
10th March, 2012, 08:30 PM
A user manual would be most welcome too.

Add Ross-Tech Wiki to favorites :)

Throttle Body Alignment (TBA) - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Throttle_Body_Alignment_%28TBA%29)

makura
17th March, 2012, 05:05 PM
I cant seem to get this right.i am failing to get the throttle body adapted here,i am using a 3rd party pass through cable,is it causing these difficulties?of it is my soft ware?
On basic sittings,i am not getting the on/off button at the top of the software window.

ghostridersa
18th March, 2012, 06:33 PM
I cant seem to get this right.i am failing to get the throttle body adapted here,i am using a 3rd party pass through cable,is it causing these difficulties?of it is my soft ware?
On basic sittings,i am not getting the on/off button at the top of the software window.
I do throttle body adaptions on vw and audi every at least 5 cars per day and do it exactly how Smokey08 has told you to do it. I has to work unless your cable is faulty and not sending the correct command.

makura
18th March, 2012, 06:38 PM
I do throttle body adaptions on vw and audi every at least 5 cars per day and do it exactly how Smokey08 has told you to do it. I has to work unless your cable is faulty and not sending the correct command.
Finally got it going,you are right the cracked VAg-com 409.1 is useless.I googled and got a VCDS1.0 with aloader.exe file,worked like a charm.
Thread closed.